Dynamis - Xarcabard Linkshell only
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-06 14:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... I'm betting the reason most people pick on the grammar/spelling from Barrd is because he's in the US. I have several EU players in my shell and all of them speak English much better than he does but they've never been to the US.
[+]
 Bismarck.Merlen
Server: Bismarck
user: Merlen
By Bismarck.Merlen 2009-05-06 15:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Barrd said:
LOL TEAMQQ linkshell is just hating because 1 of there linkshell player did not get cor af

Nobody gives a ***if some one that can use the AF gets it. A Lvl0~1 job on the other hand, does not fly with me thats why I stopped going, as did many other people i know.

AGAIN, I just explained in my last post so people know what to expect and dont get pissed/leave mid run. All you keep saying is LULZHATERZ and then repeating yourself. Its getting really old. If I wanted to just call you a douchebag, I'd do it via PM.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-06 17:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

lol <!!!!> you you dont like the way i run <s!!!> dont come i dont force no 1 to come to my runs and just so you no

LULZHATERZ

................... .. ... /´ /)
.................... ..,../¯ ..//
.................... ..../... ./ /
.................... ..,/¯ ..//
.................... ./... ./ /
............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
.........\.......... ..... ..\/..../
..........''...\.... ..... . _.•´
............\....... ..... ..(
..............\..... ..... ...

and have fun playing the game douchebag good luck on geting you cor af

and p.s. I did not get the cor af
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-06 17:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... But from what it sounds like, you still lotted with the intention of getting it. I wonder why you have your jobs hidden on your profile... Don't want people to see you lotting on AF for jobs that you don't have at 75?

Nice job removing the location from your profile too. lol Didn't like getting picked on for English when living in a country with English as its primary language?

Silly people. =)
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-06 17:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

im only doing it for af and ppl that come here to thay have a free shot af af that ppl charg 5-10 mil for that y thay come and there is no fee

thf af x 3
pal af x 9
red mage x 3
smn x 10~
drk x 1
lol cor x 7
pup x 1
blu x 4
and much much more

at no cost to any 1 but some exp and no i did not get them all

and if im so bad you shoude start a player warning
 Bismarck.Ronfar
user: Ronfar
By Bismarck.Ronfar 2009-05-06 18:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Barrd said:
lol *** you you dont like the way i runshit dont come i dont force no 1 to come to my runs and just so you no

LULZHATERZ

................... .. ... /´ /)
.................... ..,../¯ ..//
.................... ..../... ./ /
.................... ..,/¯ ..//
.................... ./... ./ /
............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
.........\.......... ..... ..\/..../
..........''...\.... ..... . _.•´
............\....... ..... ..(
..............\..... ..... ...

and p.s. I did not get the cor af

Calm down Barrd its going be k
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-06 18:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

stop cry here becuse you guy did not get what a af it is luck linkshell you loting agens lvl 75 job player and me you dont like it you dont have to come that it guy so go away with your droma
 Bismarck.Ronfar
user: Ronfar
By Bismarck.Ronfar 2009-05-06 19:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Barrd said:
stop cry here becuse you guy did not get what a af it is luck linkshell you loting agens lvl 75 job player and me you dont like it you dont have to come that it guy so go away with your droma

I see you can't read or write..... no one is saying anything about AF for a 75, this is about you lotting AF for jobs you don't have unlocked. lrn2read
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-05-06 19:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you lot for a job you don't even have leveled? The fact that you didn't get it doesn't justify the lot. It's not like it's something you can sell and for all intents and purposes unless you immediately went out and leveled COR that would have been a wasted hat.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-06 19:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

it is what keeps me playing the game man i have a item i level the job for it i get item for job i dont have to keep me level and intested in the game that the way i love the game i acn make it all free lot if i wish to but lol 32 ppl casting lot on 1 af
or 5ppl + me = 6 what better ? and that what keep me playing
 Bismarck.Merlen
user: Merlen
By Bismarck.Merlen 2009-05-06 20:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Barrd said:

im only doing it for af

..but you lot all currency including multiple 100c drops..

Barrd said:

LULZHATERZ

I have a commodore tricorne +1 and i have very much fun playing the game thx.

Your pathetic attempts at getting the last word are pretty amusing, especially because you have NO IDEA what some posts are trying to get across lol. You're a lootwhore, plain and simple.

Yes, he hides his jobs "so it dosnt cause droma". If there was nothing wrong with it why would it cause drama?.. Oh its all starting to make sense now.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-06 21:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Barrd
Title: Grand Greedalox

ironic huh?
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-06 21:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

well i dont need you to like the way i do thing i get rear money to pay for runs lol 34-45 coin when a 100 dont drop man you go pay for teamqq run and that it dont come to my run lootwhore call it what every you wish but i have ppl sending me /t say i will give you6 m for red mage hat or thf glove and i tell the no but you can come lot on then like every els im not in it for the gil or the rear money and my /***say ast lot on af only so ppl now thatwhat there coming for you wish to get coin 1 more time start your Dynamis and that it you give it all away for free good luck man power to you

and any 1 that ok on how i run this is welcome to come every friday 6:30 pm est
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-05-06 22:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fact of the matter is, you broke your own rules. Takes a greedy fool playing the odds to want to run with you. Do the rest of us a favor and stay on Bismarck.

@Zanno: I see I'm not the only one who noticed lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-06 22:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

getting 30-40 single currency usually evens out when the occasional 1-3 100-currency drops.

That is if its only for paying for runs. especially now when the glass is only 500 k
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-06 22:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i let money fall free on some run i dont lot all the run but it is at random i dont do it for gil im rich allready for a long itme now im free of trying to make gil
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-05-06 22:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Merlen's testimony disagrees with you on that. Given that you've already admitted to breaking your own rule I'm inclined to believe him.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-06 22:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

lol but i told ppl form the star i was loting on af that i was there for af
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-05-06 22:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You still broke your own rule, only lot on items for which you have a 75. A leader that makes rules and then acts like they are above them is not a leader I would ever follow. You want to lot for AF, lot for jobs you already have to 75 or get to work. Set an example.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-06 22:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

the linkshell was every thing free lot when i start it butppl start crying and then i mad it that ppl need to be 75 but im then to get18/18 on af that y i start the linkshell that the plan and when i was going whit 7-8 ppl get 20 coin no was f!!!!!! crying then every 1 was cool

ps lol 39 runs and he the 1st player to cry he just mad that thay did not get the s!!! cor af lol
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-05-06 23:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I'm sorry but I wasn't able to completely get that last post. Not trying to be a grammar nazi but I really need some commas and periods there. Answer me one question, did you lot on the cor hat before or after the rule was put into effect?
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-06 23:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

it has allway ben like this
job at 75 can lot + me = 6-7 player castin glot most of the time
and i let stoff pass by some time see on how run is going
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-05-06 23:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

That's breaking your own rules. Any leader who makes exceptions for himself is one I have no respect for.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-06 23:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

well im not bracking any rule plus did you not read what i posted it has allway ben that way and it is ez im not forceig any 1 to come if thay like good if not that to bad ppl that get af thay looking never come back any way and the 1 that stay i look after them loyalty allway pay off
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-05-07 00:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightfyre said:
That's breaking your own rules. Any leader who makes exceptions for himself is one I have no respect for.

The rules for you are different from the rules for everyone else. It doesn't matter if that's "how it's always been", all it tells me is you're looking out for number 1 and all I am is a grunt helping you get your AF/currency/whatever.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-07 04:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

look at it from the other side im helping ppl get af thay cude not get with out there linkshell dont the event and him attending for months at a time just at a shot to lot i help ppl not just my self meny ppl have go af from my link shell and thay do wish for every thing to go free lot and you can tell from the name of the shell dynaxbarfreelot everything was free lot thaydid not like that
 Bismarck.Homefry
user: Homefry
By Bismarck.Homefry 2009-05-08 16:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry, but your bragging about how many AFs drop a run is sad. My shell averages 10+ per-run with my TH3 and 1-3 100c (Which 2nd+ is free lot). Doing 1-6 and posting it like its something big? I don't get that.

But, personally I got no prob with you doing Dynamis runs and such. But, It'd be nice if you stop monopolizing all the Friday runs. You're locking 6 shells out of it.

And as your bragging about helping people avoid Merc shells, from what the others are saying it sounds to me like you're helping yourself. Also the ones you keep "Flicking off" with Ascii Art have run with my shell before, and haven't had any complaints that I am aware/haven't solved. Therefore, I think you needa rethink some things regarding your rules/way you play and do things.

Like for one, USE the damn Dynamis Schedule found at www.foobarhq.com and STOP monopolizing zones. I personally find this just as bad as stealing a run from a shell.

Okay, my 2-cents have been paid. Take it or leave it, but thats my advice.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-08 16:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Barrd said:
it has allway ben like this
job at 75 can lot + me = 6-7 player castin glot most of the time
and i let stoff pass by some time see on how run is going

Lol... Any 75 + the leader... Reminds me of a saying...

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

In the shell that I lead, I frequently let others lot ahead of me when I have the ability to lot the AF, but won't use the AF much.
[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2009-05-08 16:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

in my LS i push to let everyone have an opinion on the way the shell is ran. Its a shell by the members for the members.
[+]
 Bismarck.Barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-05-08 22:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

nice run guy 19 man run 3 hr farm
lol cor
monk
and sam drop today 5/8/09

see you all next week