Official Forum Launched (Feb. 8)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Official Forum Launched (Feb. 8)
Official Forum Launched (Feb. 8)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-08 09:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

This game is easy mode.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-08 09:19:08
Link | Quote | Reply

hi draylo
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-03-08 09:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll definately see a split in the population from ffxiah forums and the Se ffxi forums...

You want clean forums, SE-FFXI.

You want to speak your mind within specific opinionated parameters..

FFXIAH.

Choose your Demon...
 Fenrir.Ilax
Server: Fenrir
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-08 09:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
This game is easy mode.

It always been easy mode... Avesta made many youtube video to show it, so did the other skilled player.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-08 09:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

At this point of FFXI, WoW look hardcore and challenging.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-08 10:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

so i guess you have to jump through 80000000 flaming hoops to make an account that isn't linked to your character huh

such a shame ;_;
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-08 10:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:

you should tackle sentence structure

would keep you busy til next expansion
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-03-08 10:04:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:

WoW has always been easy mode... What the hell are you talking about? SE just adjusted FFXI to suit more casual players. The game has been tailored around hardcore players for long enough. If you don't like it, move on. The only real complaint anyone should have is the fact it's nothing but Abyssea any more which is being resolved soon hopefully.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-08 10:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

SE Forum Rules said:
In addition to the restrictions set out in the Square Enix Account Terms of Use, the following actions are not allowed while participating in the forums. If a post includes any of the following violations, we reserve the right to take action including, but not limited to, editing/deleting/locking/moving the content without notice, restricting your forum usage, temporarily suspending either your FINAL FANTASY XI Account or Square Enix Account, or permanently banning either your FINAL FANTASY XI Service Account or Square Enix Account.

lol...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-08 10:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
SE Forum Rules said:
In addition to the restrictions set out in the Square Enix Account Terms of Use, the following actions are not allowed while participating in the forums. If a post includes any of the following violations, we reserve the right to take action including, but not limited to, editing/deleting/locking/moving the content without notice, restricting your forum usage, temporarily suspending either your FINAL FANTASY XI Account or Square Enix Account, or permanently banning either your FINAL FANTASY XI Service Account or Square Enix Account.

lol...
suck my motherfucking *** SE you bigoted, spear chucking, *** ***, under-your-mom-skirt-hiding, *** in the ***, squinty-eyed, mongrel honky!
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-08 10:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Most likely just a scare tactic.
 Asura.Masekase
Server: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2011-03-08 10:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
SE Forum Rules said:

lol...
suck my motherfucking *** SE you bigoted, spear chucking, *** ***, under-your-mom-skirt-hiding, *** in the ***, squinty-eyed, mongrel honky!

Lol now try that on SE forum KFH
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-08 10:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Masekase said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
SE Forum Rules said:

lol...

Lol now try that on SE forum KFH
whyh would I wanna sign up to their *** site? They already took my monthly fee to use their worthless service (which Im cancelling this month). How about they come to my house and I feed them all moose piss and cow pies.
 Cerberus.Zandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2011-03-08 10:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow i feel for the current relic holders... SE just ***all over them again. No entry fee and 3.5 times the frequency = much more and cheaper currency floating around in the game. Might not mean 10 mil relics but surly they will crash in terms of their cost. If you're currently holding any currency liquidate it now!
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-08 10:37:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont mind getting a cheaper relic, I never passed the 1 mil mark before, so having to get a 10mil relic was too much.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-08 11:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, a lots of ppl been helping other for gil, or they would just tell everyone FU. Ive been farming spider web forever when i did my relic, and that also probably helped many Crafter to get lv100.

If ppl think helping someone for gil is wrong, then he a real retard. Helping a friend for free yes, helping a pure stranger for free? gtfo.

You guy seem to just don't understand the concept of a trade. Of course let just trash everything, make everything worth 1 gil, get ready to have bad reaction form everyone: Go solo dude, don't bug me.

Or even better: you need help, here my paypal account ill wait for the payment.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Alexander.Varistor
Server: Alexander
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2011-03-08 11:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Andevom said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
You'll definately see a split in the population from ffxiah forums and the Se ffxi forums...

FFXIAH.

Choose your Demon...

I choose both. I'd like to think people can censor themselves enough to adhere to FFXI's forum guidelines. Just come here when you want to vent or talk about ***.

Apparently it is just too hard for some people to stay on topic and not derail everything into a cess-pool. If they're not spreading hate and discontent, then they just don't know what to do with themselves.
[+]
 Cerberus.Halfpint
user: Halfpint
By Cerberus.Halfpint 2011-03-08 11:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

<grin> Kungfuhustle ...tell us out you REALLY feel.

can someone give a synopsis of the Windower issue...i can't get to that link right now and need to know if i need to revamp ALL my macro's. I liked being able to change 8 things at once.

Edit: and I doubt there wil be many from this forum going to the official one. Some of the ppl here would explode trying to "keep it clean"

Asura.Eeek
Server: Asura
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-03-08 12:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Andevom said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

FFXIAH.

Choose your Demon...

I choose both. I'd like to think people can censor themselves enough to adhere to FFXI's forum guidelines. Just come here when you want to vent or talk about ***.

Agreed. And the official FFXI forums need posters that are not absolutely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. We're all in trouble if that forum becomes a primary information source for the Devs AND the forum population is dumber than Alla.

Besides, it's not too difficult to post in a respectful manner. It's a skill that everyone should develop anyways for life in the professional, business world.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-08 12:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Mhm, yes FF14 keep failing. Mwuahahaha.

Yeah, I have to say FFXI is having pure win put into it.

XIV is actually gaining more players due to the changes they're making.

But continue being ignorant, s'all right~

As for the forum... meh, I'll be avoiding the XIV equivalent too, official forums are normally way too rule heavy.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Server: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-03-08 12:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm concerned about the upcoming dyna changes, removing the reservations into the zone opens oppertunities to leechers ninja lotting relic and currency like how it is in WoE.

I'm hoping the "changes to monster distribution" is a change to how mobs are spawned and where drops go to, like drops going to the alliance that killed the mob only.

Imagine getting your Duelist's chapeau to drop, only to have some *** waltz into the zone and outlot you.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-03-08 12:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I was hoping they developed their own forum for a custom experience. It turns out it's just another VBulletin, which is an ok choice. I personally don't like it's internals because it's riddled with eval constructs which makes it hard to tell what's going on (and pretty much forces you to keep it enabled).
[+]
 Cerberus.Halfpint
user: Halfpint
By Cerberus.Halfpint 2011-03-08 13:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Scragg... can you translate from...."Eval constructs" to the end.

Sorry i'm not that technically knowledgable.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-08 13:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like Vbulletin much either, I do however like the signatures being enabled /hint/hint/\nudge\nudge\
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-03-08 13:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You could always just make your own sigy and copy paste it in every post ;)

90 WAR WHM BLM PLD BST NIN
[+]
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2011-03-08 13:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
Quote:
Dynamis Reborn!

Awesome, i hope Diablo III come out very soon now. I really don't wan deal with this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE stuff.

What this gonna be like WoE? no Thanks!
What this gonna be like abyssea? no Thanks!

They hurted Salvage, Einherjar, Dynamis, HNM gear, etc, and now Dynamis weapon, where SE going with all this?

I'm just quit'ing this retard game and so many i know will do the same thing, and in respond to SE again, *** you and thanks have me and bunch of player loose they time in your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE game, hope your company burn in hell like your new FF14 fail product.

please SE don't forget to add that 'magic button' that bring a new player instant all job lv99 with all possible gear... [bunch of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE] At least this game was fun back in the time, and now is the best time to gtfo.

And ya you all can rate me down about my anger on this *** update, idc i'm realyl just waiting Diablo III coem out to actually play again a real fun game, even if is not MMORPG i don't give a heck. I have only good memory from it... can't say much about fail SE product.

Has anyone ever been as far as...

Oh never mind, it's not even worth it.
 Fenrir.Mariane
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2011-03-08 13:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I have a place to *** about this:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-08 14:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, more idiots on that site than here.
[+]