Official Forum Launched (Feb. 8)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Official Forum Launched (Feb. 8)
Official Forum Launched (Feb. 8)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-08 03:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Corres said:
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Quote:
Dynamis Reborn!

Awesome, i hope Diablo III come out very soon now. I really don't wan deal with this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE stuff.

What this gonna be like WoE? no Thanks!
What this gonna be like abyssea? no Thanks!

They hurted Salvage, Einherjar, Dynamis, HNM gear, etc, and now Dynamis weapon, where SE going with all this?

I'm just quit'ing this retard game and so many i know will do the same thing, and in respond to SE again, *** you and thanks have me and bunch of player loose they time in your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE game, hope your company burn in hell like your new FF14 fail product.

please SE don't forget to add that 'magic button' that bring a new player instant all job lv99 with all possible gear... [bunch of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE] At least this game was fun back in the time, and now is the best time to gtfo.

And ya you all can rate me down about my anger on this *** update, idc i'm realyl just waiting Diablo III coem out to actually play again a real fun game, even if is not MMORPG i don't give a heck. I have only good memory from it... can't say much about fail SE product.

Someone's mad their 200mil gil relic is trash(though that's not new information) and now will probably be able to be gotten for free!

For me it never been 200m only... it been 2yr of work 10h/day, already said that many time in many post. I should have buy GIL instead, all ppl that actually did that made the right choice trust me. (Specially the way SE making the new stuff.)

What? I'm confused. You're saying you worked 10hours a day for two years and bought the gil for a relic?
he did relic even though he had to work 10hr/day without buying gil. not like many other ppl.

Uh, cool then I guess?
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-03-08 03:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Corres said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Quote:
Dynamis Reborn!

Awesome, i hope Diablo III come out very soon now. I really don't wan deal with this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE stuff.

They hurted Salvage, Einherjar, Dynamis, HNM gear, etc, and now Dynamis weapon, where SE going with all this?

I'm just quit'ing this retard game and so many i know will do the same thing, and in respond to SE again, *** you and thanks have me and bunch of player loose they time in your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE game, hope your company burn in hell like your new FF14 fail product.

please SE don't forget to add that 'magic button' that bring a new player instant all job lv99 with all possible gear... [bunch of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE] At least this game was fun back in the time, and now is the best time to gtfo.

And ya you all can rate me down about my anger on this *** update, idc i'm realyl just waiting Diablo III coem out to actually play again a real fun game, even if is not MMORPG i don't give a heck. I have only good memory from it... can't say much about fail SE product.

Someone's mad their 200mil gil relic is trash(though that's not new information) and now will probably be able to be gotten for free!

For me it never been 200m only... it been 2yr of work 10h/day, already said that many time in many post. I should have buy GIL instead, all ppl that actually did that made the right choice trust me. (Specially the way SE making the new stuff.)

What? I'm confused. You're saying you worked 10hours a day for two years and bought the gil for a relic?
he did relic even though he had to work 10hr/day without buying gil. not like many other ppl.

Uh, cool then I guess?
yeah, but he's gonna quit the game. so w/e
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-08 03:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Corres said:
Ragnarok.Corres said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Quote:
Dynamis Reborn!

Uh, cool then I guess?
yeah, but he's gonna quit the game. so w/e

Rage quit!
[+]
 Fenrir.Ilax
Server: Fenrir
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-08 03:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

not really matter anymore i think, is just time for me i think to move on, many i know will follow too, i doubt this was a wise choice of SE. Still waiting about they final BS update to see how it is, but i think i already have an idea how this going to be. I'm not going to run for another false dream in they game, screw that, i am sure some new jerk will join FFXI and be happy.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-08 03:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Aww.. they deleted my thread about Windower. =(
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-08 03:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

lol they deleted your thread...
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-08 03:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:

/comfort!

I kinda feel sorry for SE forums..I mean, is it just me or, are they asking to be ***on and trolled?
[+]
 Caitsith.Amonk
Server: Caitsith
user: Amonk
By Caitsith.Amonk 2011-03-08 03:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

SE Executive> NOW! BAN HIM FROM FFXI! WE WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HIM TO THE 90% OF REMAINING PLAYERS THAT USE WINDOWER!
[+]
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-08 03:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you read what SE said about boter in 14? We sorry our STF{U} staff was not yet hire.. that so BS, they mean, we sorry we can't afford yet to ban our member lol.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-08 03:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Amonk said:
SE Executive> NOW! BAN HIM FROM FFXI! WE WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HIM TO THE 90% OF REMAINING PLAYERS THAT USE WINDOWER!

Lol, well I'm logged on FFXI now, and I haven't gone to Mordion Gaol just yet.

Fenrir.Ilax said:
Did you read what SE said about boter in 14? We sorry our STF staff was not yet hire.. that so BS, they mean, we sorry we can't afford yet to ban our member lol.

Learn to type, or please be quiet.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-08 03:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Caitsith.Amonk said:

Fenrir.Ilax said:
Did you read what SE said about boter in 14? We sorry our STF staff was not yet hire.. that so BS, they mean, we sorry we can't afford yet to ban our member lol.

Learn to accept other that clearly not speak eng. perfect as you. You probably wont even able to type french at all.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-08 03:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Who would want to type in a useless language?
[+]
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-08 03:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

[+]
 Leviathan.Behemothx
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2011-03-08 03:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

Draylo, just stfu. No need to go there.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Albasheq
Server: Ragnarok
user: Albasheq
By Ragnarok.Albasheq 2011-03-08 03:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
not really matter anymore i think, is just time for me i think to move on, many i know will follow too, i doubt this was a wise choice of SE. Still waiting about they final BS update to see how it is, but i think i already have an idea how this going to be. I'm not going to run for another false dream in they game, screw that, i am sure some new jerk will join FFXI and be happy.

i'd say just go to Rift if you don't like it in FFXI anymore~ SE cant force you to play XIV~ Rift is new and looks nice and fun~
By richwood 2011-03-08 03:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:

LMAO, yeah I jumped on there and posted the ice cream post.

Cyber Hi-Five Daleterrence!
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-08 03:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

French is actually a prominent language in Fashion and international diplomacy. It was also pretty much the lingua franca of the world before English gained its prominence.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-08 03:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Caitsith.Amonk said:

Fenrir.Ilax said:

Learn to accept other that clearly not speak eng. perfect as you. You probably wont even able to type french at all.

You could at least type in full English.. You'll learn it easier then.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-08 04:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Caitsith.Amonk said:

Fenrir.Ilax said:

We'll from a linguistics point of view, that's impossible. I'm just wondering, are you monolingual?
[+]
 Leviathan.Behemothx
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2011-03-08 04:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

French is actually a prominent language in Fashion and international diplomacy. It was also pretty much the lingua franca of the world before English gained its prominence.

Hehe, I'm bilingual FR/EN and I don't actually care for the language. I just feel that it's stupid to bash an entire language just cause he doesn't like what Ilax wrote.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-08 04:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Behemothx said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Hehe, I'm bilingual FR/EN and I don't actually care for the language. I just feel that it's stupid to bash an entire language just cause he doesn't like what Ilax wrote.

I took some of it in High School, I don't really care for how it sounds but I don't really like language bashing, especially since this is a global forum and not like something in a single country that has one national language..my view would be a little bit different then.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-08 04:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Caitsith.Amonk said:

Fenrir.Ilax said:

We'll from a linguistics point of view, that's impossible. I'm just wondering, are you monolingual?

I am, however it seems logical that if you are learning English or any language (in the fashion of writing/typing, not speaking) wouldn't it make sense to use full words, opposed to short hand?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Amonk
user: Amonk
By Caitsith.Amonk 2011-03-08 04:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIAH Mod> NOW! BAN HIM FROM FFXIAH.COM! WE WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HIM TO THE 90% OF REMAINING PLAYERS THAT ARE MONOLINGUAL!
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-08 04:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Caitsith.Amonk said:

Fenrir.Ilax said:

I am, however it seems logical that if you are learning English or any language (in the fashion of writing/typing, not speaking) wouldn't it make sense to use full words, opposed to short hand?

Yeah, go study another language, and one that's no 100% phonetic like spanish. English has a plethora of silent letters. I mean, I hardly even know how to spell most non-germanic words simply because I hardly every write them, or type them; spellcheck auto-corrects. It's similar to the situation in East Asia. My Chinese teacher herself forgot how to write 罕 one day and we had to look it up in her phone; she simply doesn't need to write by hand much, coupled with the fact that that is a seldom used character.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-03-08 04:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how, dynamis of all things, is the last straw for you.

I didnt think many people did dynamis anymore anyways.
[+]
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-03-08 04:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis is actually kind of fun if you run in with a bunch of empyreans and just destroy the zones x:
 Caitsith.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Caitsith.Ravant 2011-03-08 04:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Also makes sense to cut people slack on the "english as a second language", especially if you understand the point their making anyway. ;)

I went to school and work with many people like this and I agree. I pretty much always understood the point they were trying to make and never made a joke of it and if it was something way off that I was able to help correct I would at least try.
[+]
 Unicorn.Crysten
Server: Unicorn
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2011-03-08 04:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

Don't feed the blatent troll.

Dynamis changes seem interesting, my guess would be that it becomes very much like Abyssea if it isn't already instanced. At the end of the day, I'd like to see some new gear and challenge out of it, but the opportunity to get cheaper/easier relics isn't all that bad either. I'd love the opportunity to get something like Excalibur for the hell of it.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-03-08 04:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm not opposed to them making relics more accessible tbh

i literally don't do dynamis anymore exclusively for the fact that all the competent people i use to do it with have upped and quit (and sold their accounts), so making it properly accessable again is more than welcome =(

and, in before someone complains about relics being as common as empyreans eventually: gimps were getting their hands on the things even way back in the day, it's not like the one piece falling into the hands of a retard fixes their competence entirely (see: most aegis users back in ~07)