Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22310 22311 22312 ... 22575 22576 22577
By Viciouss 2022-11-20 17:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
RIP the Green Ranger, dafuq. only 49 and he was just here at the comiccon like 6 months ago.

And it was suicide. ***.

That's lame.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-11-20 18:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

I listened to the extended version of that theme song recently. Some dude thought, "You know what this kiddy show needs? A death metal guitar riff." And one of the best theme songs ever was born.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-20 19:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

(and yes, this is a big hit for the convetention tables to take)

Also, I am not heartnless. For the white and green ranger to have killed themselves at the same time. *puts hand on shoulder* Brother

Suicide shouldn't be celebrated. Call me a Karen if you want.

Actuallu call me a pizza all of the time. Call me a pizza. I am WAY into this idea.

I'm gonna shut this right tf down.

Why can't we talk about Orange Man in bed. That was fun.

I bet he slipped us the floppy old man.
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-20 19:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

one can always tell how pissed off Esy is by how many period breaks. A few
By Draylo 2022-11-20 21:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
RIP the Green Ranger, dafuq. only 49 and he was just here at the comiccon like 6 months ago.

And it was suicide. ***.

Damn just saw the news, I thought it was drug related. Didn't see anywhere suicide. Thats crazy, I think they were all planning a reunion series too.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2022-11-20 21:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Esdain said: »

Also, I am not heartnless. For the white and green ranger to have killed themselves at the same time. *puts hand on shoulder* Brother

Actuallu call me a pizza all of the time. Call me a pizza. I am WAY into this idea.

It’s fascinating how some cultures glorify and some villainize suicide; I wonder how you would feel without your current civilization’s propaganda pushing you in one direction or the other.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-11-20 21:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I listened to the extended version of that theme song recently. Some dude thought, "You know what this kiddy show needs? A death metal guitar riff." And one of the best theme songs ever was born.
The crazy part? They showed Wasserman some footage, told him that the song needed to include the word "Go!" and gave him a day to produce it. He finished it in two and a half hours, and it's one of the best intro theme songs to any show ever. Period.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-20 23:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
So every city Dynamis easily downed at 75 now. Just ignore adds completely and kill mega boss. Shantotto II and Zeid II light'em up (as do Enspells). Stun death. Big victory.

Decided to try Angra Mainyu. Went about as bad as I expected. Spawned it with Warding Circle, Seigan Third Eye, Dread Spikes, and the Pukises still got my DRK from full to red HP by the time I engaged Angra.

Angra proceeded to cast Graviga, hit him with a 1300ish Cross Reaper, and he ported away. Couldn't even really move, and the dragons did Chaos Blade on my Trusts, bam slam thank you ma'am. Deleted.

Guess I'll see if I can't get a hand from my friend Vox sometime soon. She gutted Kirin for me when I was wrapping up my Sky shenanigans. Until then, I suppose it's back to trying to wrap up the few assaults I left behind, breaking Mythic latents for WSes, and idk, farming currencies/finishing up attribute merits(Missing full VIT, AGI, and CHR). And oh yeah, organs for Fotia Gorget.
Making me think of the last time I killed it and was with you, but can’t remember who it was for lol
Probably Dumakulem, the alt I made to play with Fyrielle.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-11-20 23:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
The crazy part? They showed Wasserman some footage, told him that the song needed to include the word "Go!" and gave him a day to produce it. He finished it in two and a half hours, and it's one of the best intro theme songs to any show ever. Period.
Oh. And while researching this information, I also found out that Wasserman produced the '90s animated X-Men theme song as well. I'm not even remotely surprised.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-20 23:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as random thoughts go, Hydra Corps 92-95 got hands when I'm only 75. Silly me, took me like an hour to remember the whole Oneiros addition to Dynamis.

I hope Goublefaupe is like in the 80s, cause damn. Takes me like 5-6 minutes with trusts to kill a 95 Hydra PlD.

Good thing there's 78-80 ones on the other side, phew.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-20 23:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, also, even though I don't like catgirls, Shikaree Z CAN GET IT
By Draylo 2022-11-21 00:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I went afk and had aggro, I come back a while later as they almost kill me at 80 HP... and someone is watching!! What happened to helping your fellow adventurers. Lost my exemplary points lol
By Seun 2022-11-21 00:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo is the only person on Asura who isn't gaining exemplar points while they're AFK.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-11-21 02:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Was doing mythic trials lol, was looking at abyssea camps and went afk. Guess they can still kill you if there enough of them.

In other thoughts, sometimes aspects of collecting are so annoying. I really don't get why companies create limited production. It just feels like they are feeding aftermarket resellers... everyone should be able to collect cool things. I got that wand company pokeball and was waiting for Master ball, and apparently it was an exclusive release only, and now they go for over 500 dollars or 200 from UK. Why can't they just create more? Why can't the uk store ship to US? Just things that don't make sense.
By Pantafernando 2022-11-21 02:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

It’s fascinating how some cultures glorify and some villainize suicide; I wonder how you would feel without your current civilization’s propaganda pushing you in one direction or the other.

Probably in a hypothetical scenario of no propaganda at all, the self-preservation instinct would kick-in.
By Pantafernando 2022-11-21 02:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Was doing mythic trials lol, was looking at abyssea camps and went afk. Guess they can still kill you if there enough of them.

In other thoughts, sometimes aspects of collecting are so annoying. I really don't get why companies create limited production. It just feels like they are feeding aftermarket resellers... everyone should be able to collect cool things. I got that wand company pokeball and was waiting for Master ball, and apparently it was an exclusive release only, and now they go for over 500 dollars or 200 from UK. Why can't they just create more? Why can't the uk store ship to US? Just things that don't make sense.

If everyone could get one, it wouldn’t be “cool thing” at all.

The real answer is to surpass those superfluous feelings and dont feel like you need something you actually dont.
By Draylo 2022-11-21 02:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not need it's want. Surely you buy things you want and don't need, so the same logic applies...

There are plenty of collector items that don't have limited edition numbers and many collectors all post pictures of them and share with others who also purchase. It is just a bad marketing strategy in my opinion. Tons of collector items with large product numbers are constantly being sold and making money. Then you have those companies that purposely limit supply and then its all on the aftermarket with huge mark ups. These companies aren't making that profit, resellers are... they are missing out on potential profit by choosing to not create more.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-11-21 02:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The real answer is to surpass those superfluous feelings and dont feel like you need something you actually dont.

Hey now. Some of us thrive on that concept.

Every time I get a hole in one of my socks, I slap a Supreme sticker on it and sell it on Ebay for a hundred bucks.
By sockaccount 2022-11-21 02:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time I get a hole in one of my socks, I slap a Supreme sticker on it and sell it on Ebay for a hundred bucks.

Well now why didn't I think of that?

I'm selling this Supreme™ account. Serious buyers only. Papa has some gambling debts to pay off.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-11-21 02:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats a corruption of Decartes: “I have, therefore i am”
By Pantafernando 2022-11-21 02:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

sockaccount said: »

Well now why didn't I think of that?

I'm selling this account. Serious buyers only. Papa has some gambling debts to pay off.

No!

Get back to your drawer
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-21 05:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, I don't remember Expiacion being quite this beefy. I wonder what other weaponskills have been beefed up to the point of absurdity.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-11-21 06:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Hmm, I don't remember Expiacion being quite this beefy. I wonder what other weaponskills have been beefed up to the point of absurdity.

There are very few that haven't been enhanced lol (starlight moonlight)
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-11-21 07:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I went afk and had aggro, I come back a while later as they almost kill me at 80 HP... and someone is watching!! What happened to helping your fellow adventurers. Lost my exemplary points lol
I actually caught that happening to someone about a week ago. They were standing at the Fortification in Castle Oztroja (S) I guess AFK since a battle where they'd just beat on the fort. I came back like 4 hours later and the person was at like 20% HP, so I beat up the aggressors and dropped a couple Cure IVs.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-11-21 09:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Nekhekh
user: nekhekh
By Bismarck.Nekhekh 2022-11-21 09:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

what set is the school uniform and did i miss obtaining it?
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-11-21 10:27:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nekhekh said: »
what set is the school uniform and did i miss obtaining it?
It comes back as a redeem for Login Points occasionally.
By RadialArcana 2022-11-21 10:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Was watching a video earlier about how easy it is to buy social media accounts just as people buy mmo accounts, with masses of followers and then pay companies to get you lots of views / likes and whatever else you want to fool a few hundred suckers in.

It's so sad how easy it is to manipulate people into your scamming because of your views / likes / followers / blue badge, and even more sad how actual companies will pay you to shill their crap because of those things too.

[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2022-11-21 16:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably in a hypothetical scenario of no propaganda at all, the self-preservation instinct would kick-in.
Early human spiritual propagandas was enough to usually counter that
By Draylo 2022-11-21 17:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Youtube premium price is rising... what else is left to raise their price
First Page 2 3 ... 22310 22311 22312 ... 22575 22576 22577