Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22242 22243 22244 ... 22574 22575 22576
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-07-05 19:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
her self esteem is basically 0 to where she was jealous of any time i tried to spend with my father (???hello)
That isn't self esteem. The old poor me bit is a control thing. Recognize it for what it is.

Nice that there was good family too.
By Pantafernando 2022-07-06 04:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
her self esteem is basically 0 to where she was jealous of any time i tried to spend with my father (???hello)
That isn't self esteem. The old poor me bit is a control thing. Recognize it for what it is.

Nice that there was good family too.

You are being fined for paging twice in a row, madam.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-07-06 08:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

lol my work software.

"You are trying to analyze this truss with lumber lengths not in stock. Do you wish to proceed?
Yes / No / Cancel"

Why is there a Cancel option when you're asking me a yes/no question >_>

Best of all, clicking "Yes" and "No" both proceed. Only hitting "Cancel" stops the process. <_<
By Pantafernando 2022-07-06 10:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe the developer wanted to make a three way path where the first two retain some sort of work to be reused later, and the cancel being the option to discard any sort of progress from start to end
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-07-06 12:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Maybe the developer wanted to make a three way path where the first two retain some sort of work to be reused later, and the cancel being the option to discard any sort of progress from start to end
Mmm, nah. You're giving these people way too much credit. This is the same software that offers only an "OK" button to
"Are you sure you want to delete all trusses?"

And then has no way to undo or reload a save file. And there's about 50 different ways that I've found to accidentally make that happen, too.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-07-06 15:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Draylo 2022-07-06 15:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Chocobos mysterious dungeon every buddy must be one of the hardest SE games to platinum... Got to floor 350 insatiable hunger and died, and some reason my back up save from the server didnt work so I lost hours of progress and all my items. RIP

Doesn't help theres like really tiny amounts of info about the game
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-07-06 16:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

that's what makes the dungeon even more mysterious!
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-07-06 16:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Mmm, nah. You're giving these people way too much credit. This is the same software that offers only an "OK" button to
"Are you sure you want to delete all trusses?"

And then has no way to undo or reload a save file. And there's about 50 different ways that I've found to accidentally make that happen, too.

The system we used to use to figure out how many pieces/sheets of lumber etc you needed to use was super janky. Would crash for no reason, you'd have to start over. Had a big ol red X up at the up right corner, but that just didn't really work to close it properly? You'd have to sign out under a menu at the top. So when the program would bug out or be annoying, I'd purposely open multiple sessions and X out of it. Then brace for the email/call from IT saying "DON'T X OUT OF PERFORM!"
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-07-06 16:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-07-07 20:23:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo, amazon dropped the last episode of The Boys a day early.
By Pantafernando 2022-07-08 01:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***, thats some bombastic news that that the japanese ex-prime minister was shoot during a speech.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-07-08 05:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Custom Displates arrived. Pretty happy with them. Aspect ratio got screwed up a little and the ARR one is janky but overall pleased. Won't notice the defects from afar anyway.
[+]
By Wordspoken 2022-07-08 12:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***, thats some bombastic news that that the japanese ex-prime minister was shoot during a speech.
Who had this on their bingo card?
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-07-08 14:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shaggy had Boombastic on his bingo card though
By Pantafernando 2022-07-08 18:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor guy ended dying.

The killer said he did what he did because Abe supposelly was part of an organization which name wasnt revealed.

Conspiracy theory incoming.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-07-08 18:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor guy ended dying.

The killer said he did what he did because Abe supposelly was part of an organization which name wasnt revealed.

Conspiracy theory incoming.
Conspiracy theory confirmed.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-07-08 19:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll still never forget the time world famous male model Derek Zoolander tried to assassinate the Malaysian prime Minister.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-07-08 19:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

#Triggered

It's sad how common this is, people will literally do FF marathons and completely skip XI yet they will play XIV or are XIV players. This guy was an XIV player and says he wont ever try XI and that its not story based... XI was the highest grossing FF game and has multiple expansions with different storylines. As something gets older you just see it fall into obscurity and forgotten. I couldn't even recommend that he try it, he probably would not like XI at all. Sad how SE doesn't even attempt to modernize the game, although most older FF games are hard to get into for modern players too.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-07-08 21:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
wont ever try XI and that its not story based
It's exhausting. Another eye-rolling case of internet misinformation. Someone thinking they're an expert on FFXI because they watched a Thumper's YouTube channel who themselves heard second/third/fourth hand from a person who played an hour of XI two decades ago that it "doesn't have much of a story".

I've literally had arguments with people who firmly believe that XI shut down when XIV went into beta. You show them news articles, Wikia entries, or videos, and they just roll their eyes and say "Yeah right. Like my favorite YouTuber would lie. That must be photoshopped"

It's like taking a Flat-Earther into a hot air balloon and them thinking they've been injected with sphere-seeing serum because that's way more plausible than FlaturthTruthz-dot-com being wrong.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-07-08 21:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

And another one

Yeah its sad really, but I guess at this point its hard to blame them for not wanting to try it. SE has not put much care into preserving the story and the process of going thru it like they did for XIV. You can be a new player and zone into somewhere and get a random CS that you have no idea what it is. Most of the missions now you simply one shot the NM and spam enter, so it takes all the emotional impact of the story away. They should have gave an optional level cap with all missions so you can use trusts and at least pretend like the fight matters.

Really they wont get to experience the game like I did, but to say it has no story is just wrong. IDK where they are getting that info from but he said "i heard it has basically no story just MMO aspects." lol
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-07-08 21:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even care anymore if no one plays the game. What I'm sick of is all these people who claim expertise on it because they heard something through intermediary.

Those same people whose comments you're uploading saying "LAWL I've never played XI for even a millisecond" are themselves also saying "It isn't really story-based". That's how misinformation spreads. If you want to be credible at all, at least say "I've heard it doesn't have much of a story".

I dunno. There's so much baloney spreading around the internet and it really gets under my skin. This topic hits extra hard because I know so many people who do this specific thing with this specific topic. I spent like a full year trying to convince an entire group of friends that I wasn't delusional for playing FFXI before I finally broke. I still have arguments in my head with these people whose favourite FFXIV streamers claim with absolute certainty some kind of complete nonsense.
By Thunderjet 2022-07-09 05:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

is there a way to increase Tenkomaru drop rate
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Tenkomaru
By Draylo 2022-07-09 06:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The new thor movie was... meh.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-07-09 06:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
The new thor movie was... meh.
last marvel movie i watched was Civil war 2 i fell asleep in 10 mins
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-07-09 07:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderjet said: »
is there a way to increase Tenkomaru drop rate
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Tenkomaru

- Collect the merit or
- Do a lot of AMAN Trove, SP keys, etc.

I dont think the problem is even the drop rate but doing all Meeble to have a chance.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-07-09 08:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

awe ***, new roger

Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-07-09 12:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I swear car shopping has got to be the worst thing ever. Even worse than house shopping. A house is a house but the damned car has a billion places to look and a billion options.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-07-09 13:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I THINK draylo will like this,

jesus this is better than the official show and movies LOL
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-07-09 14:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I swear car shopping has got to be the worst thing ever. Even worse than house shopping. A house is a house but the damned car has a billion places to look and a billion options.
Once you have decided to buy a used car from a dealer whatever they ask for it, offer them 1/2 of it.

If they respond with a counter offer LOWER your original offer.

Example: car at $12K. "I'll give you 6." IF they either laugh in your face or the equivalent you offer more. BUT if they say "can you come up to (any number)" they aren't discounting that 6 as a illegitimate offer. "Well no, but I can come down to 5.5."

Bargaining is a game that few Americans know how to play. Its fun.
First Page 2 3 ... 22242 22243 22244 ... 22574 22575 22576