Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22219 22220 22221 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Asura.Jdove
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2022-05-17 19:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how many actual players there are on Asura, after you take away all the rmt bots and multiple player accounts how many actual real breathing people are behind them? I'm assuming (based off nothing other than speculation) about 80% of characters are either someone's multiboxes or just rmt, so what do you guys think bout 150, 200 real players? maybe im way off idk, just a thought.
By Jetackuu 2022-05-17 19:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jdove said: »
I wonder how many actual players there are on Asura, after you take away all the rmt bots and multiple player accounts how many actual real breathing people are behind them? I'm assuming (based off nothing other than speculation) about 80% of characters are either someone's multiboxes or just rmt, so what do you guys think bout 150, 200 real players? maybe im way off idk, just a thought.

You are.
 Asura.Jdove
By Asura.Jdove 2022-05-17 19:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

You are.
Maybe not. I could be spot on.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-17 19:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

of the 3755 in sea right this moment.

A thousand are bots. minimum.
another thousand are multiboxes (200+ are mules whos sole reason for existing is bazaaring for bots)

So there's still a decent 1500ish individual humans. Give or take.

I wish you could specifically search anons, just see how many of the 3755 are doing shady ***trying to hide while blue
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-05-17 19:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

You are.
you aren't
 Asura.Jdove
By Asura.Jdove 2022-05-17 19:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You are.
you aren't
Prove it.
By Jetackuu 2022-05-17 19:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

You are.
you aren't
nice trolls but you win :)

I don't troll. Your speculation is objectively wrong. I'm just lazy.
 Asura.Jdove
By Asura.Jdove 2022-05-17 19:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You are.
you aren't
Lazy enough to ignore my post?
By Mrfluffy 2022-05-17 19:51:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The game is on life support, face it NERDS. Time to get a life...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-05-17 19:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

You are.
you aren't

Lazy enough to refute your asserted nonsense, lazily, as I did.
 Asura.Jdove
By Asura.Jdove 2022-05-17 19:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You are.
you aren't

Lazy enough to refute your asserted nonsense, lazily, as I did.
Denial.
edit. Maybe it is nonsense maybe it isn't but neither of us can provide any proof of how it really is. Your speculations aren't any better than mine. Plus i don't think you are even on Asura for what thats worth.
By Draylo 2022-05-17 20:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Your numbers are way off. Eiryls sounds more on point. Only 200 real people on the only populated server? It aint that dead yet
[+]
 Asura.Jdove
By Asura.Jdove 2022-05-17 21:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Your numbers are way off. Eiryls sounds more on point. Only 200 real people on the only populated server? It aint that dead yet
I agree, his do sound a lot more reasonable.
By Jetackuu 2022-05-17 22:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Denial.
edit. Maybe it is nonsense maybe it isn't but neither of us can provide any proof of how it really is. Your speculations aren't any better than mine. Plus i don't think you are even on Asura for what thats worth.

Considering on Bahamut (an objectively smaller server) I know more active players than that. It's simple math. /eyeroll
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-18 08:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-05-18 08:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I find a much more interesting question to be "how many people at any time on Asura are full-time residents and not just people shopping or selling".
By Draylo 2022-05-18 10:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

How do u posts gif? I tried and failed
By Pantafernando 2022-05-18 13:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Send the link i will try
By Draylo 2022-05-18 13:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

It was this

https://tenor.com/view/crying-it-is-not-fair-dont-you-see-gif-18496795

Also this person has an engineering degree....

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-18 13:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Really doesn't matter how smart you are when you start panicking lol
By Pantafernando 2022-05-18 13:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

There isnt only one type of intelligence but (afaik) 9.

Technical intelligence is only one of those, but during crisis, probably the most important inteligence is the emotional one.

Also, she probably had no training for those type of situation.

One of the possible solution would be covering the fridge with some cloth, suffocating the fire and extinguishing it due lack of oxygen.

Here at home i bought a fire extinguisher. Better safe than sorry
By Pantafernando 2022-05-18 13:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

By Pantafernando 2022-05-18 13:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I copied the .gif url from the right click in the pic
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-18 14:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Here at home i bought a fire extinguisher. Better safe than sorry
I bought a couple of fire extinguishers and three smoke detectors after what happened to my friend a year ago...
[+]
By Draylo 2022-05-18 14:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanted to buy one from Amazon but they all had reviews saying they failed, seemed risky
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-18 14:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanted to buy one from Amazon but they all had reviews saying they failed, seemed risky
I feel like fire extinguishers are one of those things not worth cheaping out on.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2022-05-18 16:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

It was this

https://tenor.com/view/crying-it-is-not-fair-dont-you-see-gif-18496795

YouTube Video Placeholder

Her dumb attitude aside, my friend had a similar accident happen to him. He forgot stuff cooking in the pan till a fire erupted, and he tried to put it out in the sink. You know how that went, so he went to the balcony (it was freezing in winter) and placed the pan on the ground. The fire went out in seconds.

Oh, and he's a doctor

Anyways, it's just panic mode, and it can happen to any of us. As long as you recover fast and start thinking on your feet (unlike the woman in the video who left her pan burning), it's alright.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-05-18 17:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem with fire extinguishers.

People buy them, hang or place them in a convenient location, and never test them. After 5 or 10 years there will be a high failure rate.

When (not if) you buy one, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. Not just the operating instructions, but how often and how to test them.

When I was a kid the underwriter's laboratory seal of approval was the gold standard for lots of stuff, fire extinguishers among them.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-05-18 17:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fire extinguishers have a validity, and I dont think its more than 2 years before it requires a maintenance.
First Page 2 3 ... 22219 22220 22221 ... 22553 22554 22555