Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21907 21908 21909 ... 22553 22554 22555
By Pantafernando 2021-07-22 16:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally dislike games “too real” like first/third person shooting, horror, etc.

But lately ive been becoming more and more interested in watching videos on youtube that reviews and analyzes horror game.

Yeah, not interested in jumpscares or shooting things, but its quite interesting knowing those bizarre stories.

For the record, i just now saw a review of little nightmares.
By Shichishito 2021-07-22 17:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

when RE8 was released i think i watched 4 playthroughs simultaniously. imho if a games main selling point is the story streaming it does more harm than good but i guess the extra publicity evens it out. gameplay heavy games profit a lot from streaming but strange enough nintendo, who mostly make gameplay heavy games like super mario or mario kart, are among the most protective of their games beeing streamed.

FFXI needs more trusts.
By Draylo 2021-07-22 17:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
Draylo said: »
Anyone know how to play ffzi on a tablet?
Get a bluetooth keyboard and mouse and connect to a monitor

Only have the tablet. Its tab s7+
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-07-22 19:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EXCITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Pantafernando 2021-07-22 19:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Isnt dune a very old movie?
By Viciouss 2021-07-22 19:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, it's yet another reboot from the 80s.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-07-23 02:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-07-23 09:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Isnt dune a very old movie?
Also an older book and a younger mini series.

The first movie was characterized by a reviewer as "The longest and best coming attraction trailer I have ever seen."

The book is both long and dense. It would need a Jacksonian trilogy to begin to do it justice.

I will watch it anyway.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-07-23 10:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Dune was also turned into the original real-time strategy game <3

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-07-23 10:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Going back to the topic of horror...

Today I learned that one of the job sites to which I am sending roof trusses just dug up a bunch of bones. They're building the house on ancient indigenous burial grounds. Which, incidentally, is the plot to my favourite horror movie >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-07-23 11:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick rant....

LC's now has plant based pepperoni!

But it's an extra $4. For 3 cents worth of topping.

I'm so all for plant based / lab grown / not meat meat. But god damn if they don't bring the prices down it's never going to happen. Why is it that every place, every time, brings in non-meat they double the price. It's so irritating. And yeah, sure, it's R&D and hundreds of years of already established practices being changed from meat to "not meat" but damn, double the price is literally setting it up to fail. I mean look. If you actually wanted people to try this stuff you don't make it cost MORE than what they already know.

Like if a vegetarian is going to get pizza, $5 cheese, or $9 cheese with plant based pepperoni isn't really a choice. It's just insulting. Am I going to get one next friday? Yeah, of course. But I'm confident it's not going to be some game changer to get me to order that instead of regular cheese (or double stix) going forward.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-07-23 11:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Thankfully, a true vegetarian wouldn't be caught dead at Little Caesars. Actually, any self-respecting person should avoid it, but oh well. Ya want to buy a pint of mid shelf vodka, a $5 pizza, and wash it down with a bottle of Mntn Dew and play FFXI all night as a healer in your linkshell's sky raid that night... I'm right there with you (a decade ago). We were all in our 20's once.

In other news. Well friggin' played, Tokyo Olympics. I just found out that they were using video game music during the introduction ceremondy. I can't find a good audio version of when FF was used, but I'm reading it was during Ireland's introduction. Looking forward to a good version. *glances at Pirate Bay* No! I'm sure a good one will get uploaded to Youtube soon enough.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-07-23 12:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

i was listening to the Olympics unattentively while prepping to go to work, and somethign in the back of my mind kept saying "i know this song"

it wasnt until i the monster hunter song played "proof of a hero" that made go oh ***!, and then they rolled out the dragon quest theme at the end.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2021-07-23 13:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

POLMAO
By Viciouss 2021-07-23 14:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
i was listening to the Olympics unattentively while prepping to go to work, and somethign in the back of my mind kept saying "i know this song"

it wasnt until i the monster hunter song played "proof of a hero" that made go oh ***!, and then they rolled out the dragon quest theme at the end.

There were a lot of video game themes included. Final Fantasy, tales, dragon quest, Sonic, ace combat even. I'm sure there will be a full list soon.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-07-23 15:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
I'm sure there will be a full list soon.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-07-23 16:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Thankfully, a true vegetarian wouldn't be caught dead at Little Caesars. Actually, any self-respecting person should avoid it, but oh well.

It’s all about min/maxing efficiency; Least amount of time rushing between jobs vs least amount of money vs highest amount of energy given = little Caesar’s cheese pizza.

If someone called in sick and I got just minutes, it’s the most efficient option ftw.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-07-23 16:56:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I doubt I'll be getting this back
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-07-23 16:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadge indeed. Maybe though, that other guy got a dono on his oopsie.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-07-23 17:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully the guy buys something nice with it, like 1/5 of a Tizona
By Jetackuu 2021-07-23 17:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

Well I doubt I'll be getting this back
/comfort
By Draylo 2021-07-23 17:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Had that happen to me the other day but not that much, ouch. I just expect the worst from most ppl so I didnt bother to ask for it back
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-07-23 17:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I dunno who the mule even belongs to so I won't even bother. Will just have to get it when I recoup. Luckily it's a good Gil making month.
By Pantafernando 2021-07-23 18:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Dont hurt to ask politely.

Reasonable players would prefer giving the money back instead of risky creating enmity with others.

If you cant find it through /sea all, can try yelling for the mukes owner.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-07-23 21:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Woke SJWs got ahold of He-Man and ruined it. 'Masters of the Universe: Revelation' takes the boys out of play and lets butch-hair-cut Teela and her girl power gang take center stage... because it's 2021 and of course they did.

What other numbers did you expect?

Now waiting on a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with 4 female turtles named Tiktok, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-07-23 21:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh interesting
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-07-23 21:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Girl Orko??
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-07-23 21:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

She was in the original series for an episode I believe. Maybe more episodes. I was really really young and didn't watch Heman for the story. I watched it because my parents sat me in front of the TV and it was on. The same reason I have fond memories of 'The Dukes of Hazzard'. I guess I really liked the car jumps and thought Rosco the sheriff was funny.

In the image I posted 3 comments above, I don't know who the masked character is. I know Evil Lyn's guns are a bit out of control compared to how I ever remember her. I don't know who the remaining strong diverse female character is. I'm guessing that she is there simply for the reason of the name I just called her. I shall call her Token.
[+]
By Viciouss 2021-07-23 22:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Woke SJWs got ahold of He-Man and ruined it. 'Masters of the Universe: Revelation' takes the boys out of play and lets butch-hair-cut Teela and her girl power gang take center stage... because it's 2021 and of course they did.

What other numbers did you expect?

Now waiting on a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with 4 female turtles named Tiktok, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.

User scores mean nothing, its just people whose feelings are hurt conspiring to review bomb something. Always get a good laugh at these kinds of allegations though.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-07-23 22:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Critic reviews don't really mean anything either. They'll often praise artsy crap with a "message" that is unbearable to watch and turn their noses up at stuff that is actually good.

It's only in those rare moments where critics and audience align that I actually trust any of the numbers.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21907 21908 21909 ... 22553 22554 22555