Drama Maker On You Server?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Drama maker on you server?
Drama maker on you server?
First Page 2 3 4
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-26 01:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Who is the biggest drama maker on your server? And why.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-26 01:08:02
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Hoo-boy... This thread can't bring any good.

User submitted image
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-02-26 01:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, goodness, I don't know!! I don't pay very much attention to drama, and I am horrible with remembering names. I don't know of anyone who acts like Odin is one big middle school cheerleading squad, to be honest!

*And that is an awesome picture, Art!
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-26 01:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I am

100% without a doubt

Since Smokeone left, and Reece grew up, I became the top drama queen on Asura.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-26 01:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

LoL at this thread... So I have a question, "Whatever names are submitted and such... they'd have to be from people naming other people, right? No one could be stupid or arrogant enough to nominate themselves, right?"

Anywho, I'm going to need some time to think about this one... All the usual suspects for Asura have been banned and there's a lot of pretenders to the throne...
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-26 01:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
No one could be stupid or arrogant enough to nominate themselves, right?

Korpg said:
I am

100% without a doubt
[+]
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2009-02-26 01:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza wins an internets.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-26 01:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Volleyball set and spike!

Game-Set-Match!

Thanks for nailing that one down for me Blazza... I got the answer I was seeking and it's pretty much what I thought it was... ;)
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-26 01:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
Volleyball set and spike!

Game-Set-Match!

Thanks for nailing that one down for me Blazza... I got the answer I was seeking and it's pretty much what I thought it was... ;)

Was there really any doubt?

I thought I was the number 1 drama maker on Asura now >.>.

If people want to dispute my claim, then I will have to try harder now, be more of an ***.

BTW....change your avatar....
 Bahamut.Danagon
Server: Bahamut
user: Danagon
By Bahamut.Danagon 2009-02-26 02:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread is just asking for drama >_>
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-26 02:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Which is what I'm trying to do...

Malekith, change your damn avatar!
 Cerberus.Saiya
Server: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-02-26 05:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You two lovers should settled this in a locked room with "Do Not Disturb... teehee" written on the door.

As for Cerberus... after Tainted and Cetranne vanished I don't know anyone really with server-wide notoriety. There's this moron who occasionally spouts nonsensical gibberish in /sh in WG, but I can't remember his name, so it can't have been all that dramatic XD
 Asura.Kaylen
user: Kaylen
By Asura.Kaylen 2009-02-26 05:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm gonna go with Korpg on this to
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-26 06:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:
You two lovers should settled this in a locked room with "Do Not Disturb... teehee" written on the door.

As for Cerberus... after Tainted and Cetranne vanished I don't know anyone really with server-wide notoriety. There's this moron who occasionally spouts nonsensical gibberish in /sh in WG, but I can't remember his name, so it can't have been all that dramatic XD

Zeoboy, An alt character of Somebody, was spamming WG last afternoon trying to mimic a youtube video with 3 or 4 different /sh macros. Was amusing to watch the shouts after he got muted, yet the people shouting back were also mildly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, imo.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-26 06:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

JP onry?
 Titan.Rebekah
Server: Titan
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-26 07:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I have two Characters one of which is on Titan! Go Titan! AKA this account, Then I have one for a Friend of mine who had moved, I do stuff with her when she is not busy! ;_;!!!!! Anywho... On Titan I don't know... A few of the drama queens left the game/sold their account. Revenge being one of these guys lol

Bismarck I would have to say.... Littleruby lol. I sit in White gate sometimes, with nothing to do... ;_; I just see her spamming shouts, and then people shouting back at her that she is a fake,loser,liar,cheat,thief,Con-artist,and other words I don't want to say lol.

So There ya go.
And again! Go Titans!!!!!! =p
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-02-26 08:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
I am

100% without a doubt

Since Smokeone left, and Reece grew up, I became the top drama queen on Asura.

Congratulations on being honest lmao
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-26 11:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

@Saiya sarcasm is funny those words you said are not...

So far as a drama maker there's a void... no more Futchy/Jamofu, Demonhunter, or Lancealot. Reece is, was, and always shall be just a general nuisance and nothing more. So who the hell's really hated on the Asura server?

If someone, for the sake of their pitiful ego, needs to be the big fish of a little pond basing their perceived notoriety on my server off what they do in these forums... That's just LoL!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-26 21:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:

Malekith said:
@Saiya sarcasm is funny those words you said are not...

Somebody is a little butthurt still, that they can not prove me wrong, and in fact, makes himself look worse by making this topic and the person in question....never replied...

All in all, Malekith thinks he is the king of his world (for all purposes, he is, but his world just has a population of 1) and when he goes out of his world to interact with others like us, he gives out somewhat good advice, but can't take any critism himself.

So, I give him the chance to make me look like the fool.....and he doesn't take it fully. He tried

Malekith said:
LoL at this thread... So I have a question, "Whatever names are submitted and such... they'd have to be from people naming other people, right? No one could be stupid or arrogant enough to nominate themselves, right?"

Anywho, I'm going to need some time to think about this one... All the usual suspects for Asura have been banned and there's a lot of pretenders to the throne...

But yet, he failed yet again. He even tried again...

Malekith said:

So far as a drama maker there's a void... no more Futchy/Jamofu, Demonhunter, or Lancealot. Reece is, was, and always shall be just a general nuisance and nothing more. So who the hell's really hated on the Asura server?

If someone, for the sake of their pitiful ego, needs to be the big fish of a little pond basing their perceived notoriety on my server off what they do in these forums... That's just LoL!

And still failed.

So I ask you one more time. Try to make a fool out of me. I'm giving you all the tools you need, so please, don't fail.
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-02-26 21:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I swear you two need your own damn section on the forums.....
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-26 21:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

But if I don't call him out, then my first post will be false...
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-26 21:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Uchisokonau said:
I swear you two need your own damn section on the forums.....

They can have one, it's called "Banned".
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-26 21:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:

They can have one, it's called "Banned".

Can't ban free speech! You can lock it up, but it won't stop me from saying my opinion.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-26 21:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

LMAO I don't even know who y'all are talking about...

I've made one comment directed at anyone in this thread, which was for Saiya... so who exactly am I talking to/ participating in drama with?

Anything else I've said has been of a rhetorical nature... If anyone was hurt by it then I guess the QQ shoe fits.

Hmm...
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-26 21:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Can't ban me for free speech!

Yes, you can. Idiot. (Edited your post slightly, you hedge around your point too much.)
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-26 21:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:

I've made one comment directed at anyone in this thread, which was for Saiya... so who exactly am I talking to/ participating in drama with?

Anything else I've said has been of a rhetorical nature... If anyone was hurt by it then I guess the QQ shoe fits.

Hmm...

Still fail.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-26 23:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Malekith said:

Hmm...

Still fail.

Erm, I think what he's trying to say is that he's not attempting whatever it is you're accusing him of failing at.
 Shiva.Clowdd
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-02-26 23:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Those who cause drama in Shiva I just do the best thing you can do... /blacklist add <insert name here>.
No point in dealing with it or letting it annoy you!
I got better things to do in game then to keep track of drama makers...
BUT!!! if you are in need of a lil drama entertainment I am sure White Gate on every server has their volunteer knuckleheads who shout their lives away.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-26 23:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Clowdd said:
Those who cause drama in Shiva I just do the best thing you can do... /blacklist add <insert name here>.
No point in dealing with it or letting it annoy you!
I got better things to do in game then to keep track of drama makers...
BUT!!! if you are in need of a lil drama entertainment I am sure White Gate on every server has their volunteer knuckleheads who shout their lives away.
I'm sure they do too. I can't think of a worse way to spend my time on FFXI than to sit in Shitegate, I avoid the place at all costs. Especially since during my peak time on Odin there's usually ~730 people in Whitegate. The max appears to be 700 people, so you get DC'd repeatedly trying to zone in.
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2009-02-26 23:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

in mine.... I nominate ME!!!!.... jk no one really diabolos is not a DRAMA server.
First Page 2 3 4