Drama Maker On You Server?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Drama maker on you server?
Drama maker on you server?
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-27 00:01:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Korpg said:
Malekith said:
LMAO I don't even know who y'all are talking about...

I've made one comment directed at anyone in this thread, which was for Saiya... so who exactly am I talking to/ participating in drama with?

Anything else I've said has been of a rhetorical nature... If anyone was hurt by it then I guess the QQ shoe fits.

Hmm...

Still fail.

Erm, I think what he's trying to say is that he's not attempting whatever it is you're accusing him of failing at.

If he was trying to say he is not attempting to make a fool out of me, then why did he post at all? He just trys and trys and still can't make a fool out of me. I have to do all the work myself....
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-27 00:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Blazza said:
Korpg said:
Malekith said:
LMAO I don't even know who y'all are talking about...

I've made one comment directed at anyone in this thread, which was for Saiya... so who exactly am I talking to/ participating in drama with?

Anything else I've said has been of a rhetorical nature... If anyone was hurt by it then I guess the QQ shoe fits.

Hmm...

Still fail.

Erm, I think what he's trying to say is that he's not attempting whatever it is you're accusing him of failing at.

If he was trying to say he is not attempting to make a fool out of me, then why did he post at all? He just trys and trys and still can't make a fool out of me. I have to do all the work myself....

Well you do it so well, why drag him into it?
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-27 00:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cause I'm a drama maker
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-02-27 02:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

/butthurt.
 Cerberus.Saiya
Server: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-02-27 04:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:
You two lovers should settled this in a locked room with "Do Not Disturb... teehee" written on the door.

Malekith said:
@Saiya sarcasm is funny those words you said are not...

When you both carry on like such a pair of morons, how can you not expect comments like this? You should be apologising to us for making us read all your shite (you too Korpg) to actually find our way to posts worth reading. Either of you trying to fight your own case is hypocritical in the extreme when you will derail any thread at the drop of a hat to spitefully throw pixels at each other, which I think you both secretly enjoy anyway. If someone laughs at you for it, don’t have the nerve to get angry; if you’re the kind of people you keep telling each other you are, you should be ‘cool/right/mature/justified/whatever’ enough to know when you deserve to be laughed at.

God help Asura if you’re like this in-game.

Jiko said:
Saiya said:
You two lovers should settled this in a locked room with "Do Not Disturb... teehee" written on the door.

As for Cerberus... after Tainted and Cetranne vanished I don't know anyone really with server-wide notoriety. There's this moron who occasionally spouts nonsensical gibberish in /sh in WG, but I can't remember his name, so it can't have been all that dramatic XD

Zeoboy, An alt character of Somebody, was spamming WG last afternoon trying to mimic a youtube video with 3 or 4 different /sh macros. Was amusing to watch the shouts after he got muted, yet the people shouting back were also mildly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, imo.

This particular individual got refused from both Teletubbies & WhirlingWind basically for making such a fuss and being weirdly immature in his posts. He applied for both at once and told different stories to each, not thinking the leaders would read other HNMLS forums XD. The fact that he's spouting crap in WG shows we made the right decision, lol. Though the guy I was talking about in my OP isn't him. Wonder who it was.
 Odin.Arnor
user: arnor
By Odin.Arnor 2009-02-27 05:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

a thread making drama.. about people making drama... god i love the internet lmfao
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-27 05:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:
You should be apologising to us for making us read all your shite (you too Korpg) to actually find our way to posts worth reading.

I apologize if I offended you, but I really haven't offended anyone, except Malekith. And sometimes Wooooodum. And sometimes Canadians. And sometimes Australians. And sometimes people from Gaurda/Bahamut/Fairy/Odin/Cerberus. And sometimes women. And sometimes admins. And sometimes /random people.....

Other than those people, I haven't done anything wrong.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-27 05:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:

I lol'd. Isn't self denial fantastic?
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-27 06:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
Korpg said:

I lol'd. Isn't self denial fantastic?

Actually Korpg's whole attitude in this thread completely backs up your last post in the IE thread, and at his own admition.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-02-27 06:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if you deliberately sidestepped the point there Korpg, or whether you just 'missed' it for obvious reasons. You didn't offend me personally, though the drivel that you two spout certainly offends my eyes.
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-27 06:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:

This particular individual got refused from both Teletubbies & WhirlingWind basically for making such a fuss and being weirdly immature in his posts. He applied for both at once and told different stories to each, not thinking the leaders would read other HNMLS forums XD. The fact that he's spouting crap in WG shows we made the right decision, lol. Though the guy I was talking about in my OP isn't him. Wonder who it was.

I know, I seen the like, 20 page (exaggeration) thing on TT forums with him when I was thinking of applying there myself. Only reason I didnt was due to my play time availability. It's around the lines of JP Primetime availability.. and you know them silly JPs. :\
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-27 06:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I've actually gotta say, I haven't seen Maleketh (sp?) delivering any of the crap that Korpg spits out.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-02-27 06:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The crap isn't as high-grade (or low, depending on your interpretation) as Korpg's, but it's crap nonetheless, and it evokes MORE crap from said recipient.

And thanks for your interest Jiko^^ Unfortunately for any would-be applciants, Teletubbies is closed. Indefinitely, forever, eternally and irrespectively closed. Till the death of FFXI ^^; It's kind of an 'O_o OMG' statement from an LS, but such is the decision.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-27 06:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

With such an awesome name, that's truly a tragedy.
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-02-27 06:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:
The crap isn't as high-grade (or low, depending on your interpretation) as Korpg's, but it's crap nonetheless, and it evokes MORE crap from said recipient.

And thanks for your interest Jiko^^ Unfortunately for any would-be applciants, Teletubbies is closed. Indefinitely, forever, eternally and irrespectively closed. Till the death of FFXI ^^; It's kind of an 'O_o OMG' statement from an LS, but such is the decision.

I'll just take my frustrations and gripes out on Monki, in that case :p
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-02-27 07:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
With such an awesome name, that's truly a tragedy.
Sarcasm?

If so: Top Linkshell on Cerberus, and Top Linkshells Overall {Please check it.} =p
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-02-27 10:49:13
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

.... someone going to actaully nominate ppl or what! i wanna see names but here:

Odin:

Anyone leading a HNM shell

and

Anyone leading a LS pretending to be a HNM shell!

and lets throw some names into the hat, Feiwong (gone thankfully) Hex (still around) Cazador (still around) and one for Alexander -Zeimeane- ^^

-its that easy
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-27 10:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Saiya said:
Sarcasm?

No ^^ it's a cool name =P Sorry for not being clear.
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-02-27 10:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well the drama starter used to be Fongy and Marlen on Caitsith, But now since they aren't in the server anymore i dunno who's the new drama queen =_=
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-02-27 10:55:01

o and 1 more

*anyone pretending to lead a LS that is HNM but they arent offical leader.. yea i know what you odin players are thinking ^.-
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-27 11:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Biggest one I remember on Fairy was Thunderblaze, who got lolbanned during the duping debacle (his comment here says he wasn't banned, but he ain't been on since the bannings so gee, I wonder), and used to spread his inanities, not only all over the Fairy server, but here for all servers to enjoy. He would just shout the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***everywhere he went...

This is a little before my time, but another one I remember was this chick named Poof. I still don't really know what she did, but she was hated by a lot of endgamers on Fairy. Think she server transferred/quit the game like 3 years ago or some ***, but to this day every once in a while you'll hear someone talking about "lolpoof" ^^
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-27 11:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leey said:
.... someone going to actaully nominate ppl or what! i wanna see names but here:

Odin:

Anyone leading a HNM shell

and

Anyone leading a LS pretending to be a HNM shell!

and lets throw some names into the hat, Feiwong (gone thankfully) Hex (still around) Cazador (still around) and one for Alexander -Zeimeane- ^^

-its that easy
Well Hex is the leader of a HNM shell, so you kinda listed him twice, does that mean he's twice the drama queen? (After the ***he dribbled at me a year or so ago causing him to be the only person on my /blist, I'd say yes.)
 Bahamut.Atrithk
Server: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-02-27 11:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Zephroth is the cause of much drama, usually the drama that is based in laughing our *** off.
Seriously, it's obvious that he bought his account because he tries to get ~60 parties are a WAR/WHM; he USED to have a gimped WHM, too...And then he'd complain about how he doesn't get parties, or ask for gil by shouting in Jeuno.
Think...this is what your meripos will look like.
 Bahamut.Lorddarkshade
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Lorddarkshade 2009-02-27 11:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Zephroth is the reason I still play XI.
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-02-27 11:49:16

@ Blaz, Sure why not!
 Garuda.Pastor
user: Pastor
By Garuda.Pastor 2009-02-27 11:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL @ this thread all but a select few have been banned
 Odin.Arnor
user: arnor
By Odin.Arnor 2009-02-27 12:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

oh how could i forget to add leey to this list :P
biggest drama queen ive ever seen D: lol
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-02-27 12:18:53

hahaaha page 2 and im mentioned already the system works ;), i also nominate that taru who never shuts up.. Ryotto or w/e
 Fairy.Lethewaters
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-02-27 13:20:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Biggest one I remember on Fairy was Thunderblaze, who got lolbanned during the duping debacle (his comment here says he wasn't banned, but he ain't been on since the bannings so gee, I wonder), and used to spread his inanities, not only all over the Fairy server, but here for all servers to enjoy. He would just shout the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***everywhere he went...

This is a little before my time, but another one I remember was this chick named Poof. I still don't really know what she did, but she was hated by a lot of endgamers on Fairy. Think she server transferred/quit the game like 3 years ago or some ***, but to this day every once in a while you'll hear someone talking about "lolpoof" ^^

Agreed. Poof Transferred then was supposedly banned for gilbuying. Kinda makes sense when someone has +1 for all gear levels and gave out over 1mil in weekly LS events.
 Shiva.Phioness
Server: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-02-27 13:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
I am

100% without a doubt

Since Smokeone left, and Reece grew up, I became the top drama queen on Asura.

So your a queen eh Korpg? That pertains you either have a vag or are a ***... perhaps just a vagfag? The way you present yourself I wouldn't be surprised either way. I think most people who enjoy causing drama read to much People/US magazine, have no lives of their own to talk about so they live vicariously through others (see codependant), or mommy and daddy didn't love them enough. If your a combination of any of the above your a "clusterf%^k" or you name is Korpg.<---- /nudge /nudge /whisper "Dude this is your cue"

"When my work is finished I'm coming back for you!" Death Knight Warcraft II

"Is that your best!?" Shao Kahn Mortal Kombat 3