Abyssea Buffs?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea buffs?
Abyssea buffs?
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-11-21 08:21:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Have anyone else noticed how the buffs you get from cruor prospector differs from time to time?

I know sometimes when I went in as nin I got 2k+ HP, then if i exit and enter again, getting same buffs and atma, wearing the exact same gear I got around 1700 HP.

Same with mp, I'm currently in aby pt on whm as lv 76 I had little over 1200 mp, then I level and I got 1100 mp. Same gear, same buffs.

I find it strange, unless there's some kind of logic to it. Time of day you enter or something like that?
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-21 08:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Have anyone else noticed how the buffs you get from cruor prospector differs from time to time? I know sometimes when I went in as nin I got 2k+ HP, then if i exit and enter again, getting same buffs and atma, wearing the exact same gear I got around 1700 HP. Same with mp, I'm currently in aby pt on whm as lv 76 I had little over 1200 mp, then I level and I got 1100 mp. Same gear, same buffs. I find it strange, unless there's some kind of logic to it. Time of day you enter or something like that?
did you get enhanced cruor buffs from doing quests/whatnot?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-11-21 08:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's something with the bastion crap.
I notice this aswell, but only in the new zones
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-21 08:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Have anyone else noticed how the buffs you get from cruor prospector differs from time to time?

I know sometimes when I went in as nin I got 2k+ HP, then if i exit and enter again, getting same buffs and atma, wearing the exact same gear I got around 1700 HP.

Same with mp, I'm currently in aby pt on whm as lv 76 I had little over 1200 mp, then I level and I got 1100 mp. Same gear, same buffs.

I find it strange, unless there's some kind of logic to it. Time of day you enter or something like that?
Quote:
Status enhancement effects in Scars of Abyssea areas are subject to further bonuses depending on the status of the Martello Cores. The current level of the cores determine the bonuses granted, so one may receive status enhancements which do not match their current abyssite; however, these are subject to quickly changing due to Bastion battles.

Edit: for all the ***you give me, that should have been a troll response, but w/e
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-21 08:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Have anyone else noticed how the buffs you get from cruor prospector differs from time to time? I know sometimes when I went in as nin I got 2k+ HP, then if i exit and enter again, getting same buffs and atma, wearing the exact same gear I got around 1700 HP. Same with mp, I'm currently in aby pt on whm as lv 76 I had little over 1200 mp, then I level and I got 1100 mp. Same gear, same buffs. I find it strange, unless there's some kind of logic to it. Time of day you enter or something like that?
Quote:
Status enhancement effects in Scars of Abyssea areas are subject to further bonuses depending on the status of the Martello Cores. The current level of the cores determine the bonuses granted, so one may receive status enhancements which do not match their current abyssite; however, these are subject to quickly changing due to Bastion battles.
Edit: for all the ***you give me, that should have been a troll response, but w/e
so if you had all the abyssite for enhanced cruor buffs. and all the things for improved effects from martello cores. whats the max +stats given?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-21 08:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure what the max is, as my server *** sucks at bastion, but the minimum is

+30 all stats if you have furtherance x2, hp+60%, mp+30% if you have all abyssites of merit.