Forum » FFXI » Servers » Diabolos » Eccentric Eve Run; 11/19/2010cccc
Eccentric Eve Run; 11/19/2010cccc
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Valefor.Mattyc
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-11-18 05:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

jesus blast me for being kind to people.
this is a game that we all play together, but i can see what type of person you are nightfyre, this game is based on economics but it's also based on your social status, and people's personal view's on one another, and there's a wide array of different types of players on this game, i enjoy playing to better myself and others not my wallet capacity. beings most of the good gear nowadays is r/e anyways.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-18 05:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Not in equip history, uses Axe Grip, posts comments with no grounding in basic concepts... Shall I go on?
hey! that sounds like something i do....
 Ramuh.Yarly
Server: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2010-11-18 05:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:
blast me for being kind to people.

Wrong, we're blasting you for being a retard and suggesting that you kill yourself.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-18 05:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:
this is a game that we all play together, but i can see what type of person you are nightfyre, this game is based on economics but it's also based on your social status, and people's personal view's on one another, and there's a wide array of different types of players on this game, i enjoy playing to better myself and others not my wallet capacity. beings most of the good gear nowadays is r/e anyways.

nobody's saying "*** YOU FOR GIVING ***AWAY FOR FREE" yo.

why do you have a wallet if you never buy anything, anyway?

and if everything good is r/ex, then for people who don't have the means to get them otherwise (OR if they would rather spend their time doing other stuff), they might as well spend gil on r/ex stuff.... and atmas.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-18 05:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:
Strawman!

Quote:
i can see what type of person you are nightfyre
No, I don't think you do. I've given away seals, atmas, and many other random drops because I honestly don't care about gil, despite having some AHable upgrades to make still. I help people with no expectation of receiving favors in return. Mind you, I also possess the ability to reason.

To wrap up the above points, I'm blasting you for being *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Not in equip history, uses Axe Grip, posts comments with no grounding in basic concepts... Shall I go on?
hey! that sounds like something i do....
It's ok, you still make me smile.
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-11-18 05:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Well you're not wrong about the axe grip I used to use it on sam a while back. A lot of gear I use isn't in my equip history mainly because when I log out i'm either wearing an idle set or town gear. I also have no idea what you mean by "posts comments with no grounding in basic concepts". Though if you want to use my equip history to judge me go right ahead. :)

He wasn't making fun of you. :(
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-18 05:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Well you're not wrong about the axe grip I used to use it on sam a while back. A lot of gear I use isn't in my equip history mainly because when I log out i'm either wearing an idle set or town gear. I also have no idea what you mean by "posts comments with no grounding in basic concepts". Though if you want to use my equip history to judge me go right ahead. :)
Not you, mattyc :<
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-11-18 05:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

@Nightfyre
i dont use this site for others to look at what i got lol.....i dont care about my ego on a virtual game....

obviously you take this game a little to seriously.

and i use an axe grip because for one sword strap with -delay isnt "my style"

i have a 5 hit build, and 2% double attack rate.....

i use it for max str...

"because we all live in abyssea right"

god i find it so funny that people take this game so serously....
 Ramuh.Yarly
By Ramuh.Yarly 2010-11-18 05:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:
god i find it so funny that people take this game so serously....

posting about how pathetic people are who take this game seriously on a forum dedicated to that particular game........... HMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pot, kettle, black, etc.

See above comments about you being a *** retard
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-18 05:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:
obviously you take this game a little to seriously.
Yup, I'm a hardcore FFXI player! Nothing else matters.

Quote:
and i use an axe grip because for one sword strap with -delay isnt "my style"
Because there's nothing else to use in that slot.

You're still HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, and my reasons for thinking so don't have much to do with your gear.
[+]
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-11-18 05:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you Cobblers rofl...
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
Server: Bahamut
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-11-18 05:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Oh, I didn't read that right. :x
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-11-18 05:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Oh, I didn't read that right. :x

/pats :<
 Ramuh.Yarly
By Ramuh.Yarly 2010-11-18 05:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Cobblers said:

blablabla i'm a *** retard

QQ moar
[+]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-11-18 05:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Cobblers said:
Diabolos.Xeonha said:
Do you need atma of the voracious violet? Yugl and I are hosting a run on friday the 19th, 4pm pst. We are selling spots at 400k a pop. You can contact either of us in game, or message Yugl on BG. His username there is the same one in game.

What is atma of the voracious violet? It is an atma that drops from Eccentric Eve, and gives STR+50 Double Attack+5% and 2/tp tick Regain. It helps even if you are a mage because atmas affect pets as well! So if you are interested, once again, just send either of us a message.

eta: this is not asking for help. if we needed help we wouldn't charge.

GO

YOURSELF

400k? really?? just wait a few more weeks and half these nms are going to be much weaker, besides atmas only work in abyssea, would you buy a piece of gear that only works in sky for 400k?

Sorry but reading to much of these "selling atma" posts lately, your all dirty gil grabbing slags. Anyone who takes up this offer seriously has more gil than sense.

..Or more gil than time?

I knew a guy who solo'd to 75 (when that was the cap), had ~25mil to his name because he spent 99% of his time farming and bought things off LS's when he could, all because he had a whopping ~1-1.5hr a day to do things normally.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-18 05:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Cobblers said:

if you don't want to buy it, that's fine. but there's no reason to bash people for trying to sell ***other people might buy.
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-18 05:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Cobblers said:
Diabolos.Xeonha said:
Do you need atma of the voracious violet? Yugl and I are hosting a run on friday the 19th, 4pm pst. We are selling spots at 400k a pop. You can contact either of us in game, or message Yugl on BG. His username there is the same one in game.

What is atma of the voracious violet? It is an atma that drops from Eccentric Eve, and gives STR+50 Double Attack+5% and 2/tp tick Regain. It helps even if you are a mage because atmas affect pets as well! So if you are interested, once again, just send either of us a message.

GO

YOURSELF

400k? really?? just wait a few more weeks and half these nms are going to be much weaker, besides atmas only work in abyssea, would you buy a piece of gear that only works in sky for 400k?

Sorry but reading to much of these "selling atma" posts lately, your all dirty gil grabbing slags. Anyone who takes up this offer seriously has more gil than sense.

[+]
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-11-18 05:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Cobblers said:
Diabolos.Xeonha said:

GO

YOURSELF

I think I laughed a little to hard at that...
[+]
 Ramuh.Yarly
By Ramuh.Yarly 2010-11-18 05:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

*** THOSE PEOPLE SELLING FOOD ON THE AUCTION HOUSE. How DARE they try to make money off me, they're *** dirty gil grabbing slags!!!!!!

Everyone who tries to make gil in this game is a dirty gil grabbing slag BECAUSE I SAID SO. Except for me, because when I try to make gil it's ok. I'm not greedy. Just sayin'

[+]
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-11-18 05:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, this ***is to funny..... and Yarly your a *** ***, id suggest posting a thread called: i live my life stirring ***up with everyone who plays this game because i have no life outside FFXI, get a *** life you DOOOOOOSH.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-18 05:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

hurray the rl card!
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-18 05:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:
lol, this ***is to funny..... and Yarly your a *** ***, id suggest posting a thread called: i live my life stirring ***up with everyone who plays this game because i have no life outside FFXI, get a *** life you DOOOOOOSH.
Why? That's pretty much exactly what you said, no reason to mock him when you apparently agree!
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-18 05:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

it's after 6:30 est, no one in america right now has a right to pull the "no life" card.
[+]
 Ramuh.Yarly
By Ramuh.Yarly 2010-11-18 05:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh he played the rl card. Guys, we all have to back down now :(

/thread
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-11-18 05:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
it's after 6:30 est, no one in america right now has a right to pull the "no life" card.

*** lol'd.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-18 05:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:

it's 1:30 in hawaii :(
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-11-18 05:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Damn... You caught me. :(
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-11-18 05:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

actually the reason im awake is because my son was sick all night and i'm making sure he dosent wake up throwing up alone....this is a boredom cure. and your right i have no life, im a single dad :( god sucks so bad.....
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7