Just.... /sigh....

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Just.... /sigh....
Just.... /sigh....
 Bahamut.Insane
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Insane1
By Bahamut.Insane 2010-10-25 21:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL..Sorry that happen to you guys.... Mistakes happen somtimes i guess
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-25 21:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Quipto said:
Must be a trend. This same exact thing happened on cerb last night on that SAME NM. What i've noticed from new abyssea NMs, is that there is no real way to have them get out of CFH mode let alone zombie them. They seem to have a set depop timer once they go yellow and will depop even with DoT's on them.
The force spawned ones depop the instant they get to there spawn area no matter what
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-25 21:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still confused...
Is there like a cfh button for lolconsole users or something?
Otherwise you have to type /help
 Bahamut.Illyst
user: illyst
By Bahamut.Illyst 2010-10-25 21:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

you nigs even trigger red !!???????
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-25 21:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I'm still confused... Is there like a cfh button for lolconsole users or something? Otherwise you have to type /help
When you use the smaller menu to engage to the mob, there's the disengage button. If you use the right/left arrow, or in this case, move the joy stick right or left, it will switch the option from Disengage to Call for Help. Lame, I know.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-25 22:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I'm still confused... Is there like a cfh button for lolconsole users or something? Otherwise you have to type /help
When you use the smaller menu to engage to the mob, there's the disengage button. If you use the right/left arrow, or in this case, move the joy stick right or left, it will switch the option from Disengage to Call for Help. Lame, I know.
oh ***lol! I never knew that.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-10-25 22:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Quipto said:
Must be a trend. This same exact thing happened on cerb last night on that SAME NM.

I saw the shout for it last night and felt like I was gonna miss out on the atma, guess I didn't miss much after all. Sorry to hear that you guys had that happen.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-25 22:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
oh ***lol! I never knew that.
Yeah you pretty much have to know where to look
 Bahamut.Yoroitsune
user: ForteGSX
By Bahamut.Yoroitsune 2010-10-25 23:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I've 2-4boxed alot of ***in my time and as you can imagine it creates an assload of lag and I have never once CFH'd anything.

How people do this "accidentally" is truly a testament to a poor attention span.

NinjaEdit: Never used CFHProtect.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kymira
user: Kymira
By Bahamut.Kymira 2010-10-25 23:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Yoroitsune said:
I've 2-4boxed alot of ***in my time and as you can imagine it creates an assload of lag and I have never once CFH'd anything.

How people do this "accidentally" is truly a testament to a poor attention span.

NinjaEdit: Never used CFHProtect.
Aye.
This *** is the king of 4 boxing.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kymira
user: Kymira
By Bahamut.Kymira 2010-10-25 23:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

On a side note - Tajot you *** noob. <3
[+]
 Cerberus.Quipto
Server: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-10-26 02:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
Cerberus.Quipto said:
Must be a trend. This same exact thing happened on cerb last night on that SAME NM.
I saw the shout for it last night and felt like I was gonna miss out on the atma, guess I didn't miss much after all. Sorry to hear that you guys had that happen.
Yeah, it was that group that it happened to. I was gonna join them too, but decided against it. A friend of mine went and told me about it today, lol. Said they had to farm a few hours for pop items too.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-10-26 02:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is Tajots formal apology?
By Eluveitie 2010-10-26 06:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Being on 360 I've learned to pay close attention to that having nearly CFH myself a few times. One could contest its a easy mistake to make but not really just a simple matter of bring your brain back from its vacation and PAY ATTENTION!
 Lakshmi.Kitrah
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kitrah
By Lakshmi.Kitrah 2010-11-04 06:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Lakshmi.Kitrah said:
Geez, relax. Just make it so it's unclaimed and claim him again. Sh*t happens.
What you mean wipe on a forced pop nm and then claim it rq before it despawns?

Yes. A group of 4 of us were fighting Ironclad Enforcer. 3 of us were there, and the 4th came in late with aggro on his butt. He tried to contribute to the NM fight while dealing with aggro, but it didnt work. He CFH on the aggro, the NM went into CFH mode as well.
So, we all wiped, it went unclaimed, one of us RRed, reclaimed and kited while the rest recovered.
That was the day I got my Mavi Tathlum.
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-11-04 07:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I'm still confused...

You actually just have to type /h
I called for help on lolgenbu once cause I was typing /heal and lagged out and only /h went into chat while "eal" was in my typing menu.

Who the hell made "/h" help and not heal needs to gtfo lulz

We were able to reclaim genbu after the fact and didn't lose anything but still. Accidents happen :\ just a mistype on a keyboard can do it. Abyssea NMs really blow though, They literally depop in seconds after they are unclaimed (the forced pop ones) I guess to prevent people from zombie-ing AF3+1/+2 stuffs.
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-11-04 07:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

reminds me of last month when someone call for helped on kirin
 Ragnarok.Cerelyn
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Cerelyn 2010-11-04 07:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Get CFHprotect or just CTRL+A to disengage.
OP: Pretty funny
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-04 10:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I'm still confused...

I called for help on lolgenbu once cause I was typing /heal and lagged out and only /h went into chat while "eal" was in my typing menu.

We were able to reclaim genbu after the fact and didn't lose anything but still. Accidents happen :\ just a mistype on a keyboard can do it. Abyssea NMs really blow though, They literally depop in seconds after they are unclaimed (the forced pop ones) I guess to prevent people from zombie-ing AF3+1/+2 stuffs.
I always use Alt+H for heal, but that's good to know too that /h is /help not heal.
 Sylph.Aleya
Server: Sylph
user: aleckzia
By Sylph.Aleya 2010-11-04 10:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kitrah said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Lakshmi.Kitrah said:
Geez, relax. Just make it so it's unclaimed and claim him again. Sh*t happens.
What you mean wipe on a forced pop nm and then claim it rq before it despawns?

Yes. A group of 4 of us were fighting Ironclad Enforcer. 3 of us were there, and the 4th came in late with aggro on his butt. He tried to contribute to the NM fight while dealing with aggro, but it didnt work. He CFH on the aggro, the NM went into CFH mode as well.
So, we all wiped, it went unclaimed, one of us RRed, reclaimed and kited while the rest recovered.
That was the day I got my Mavi Tathlum.

Executioner*
And thats not a forced spawn. It's a timed one, so yea it wouldn't depop.

Quetzalcoatl.Dijana
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dijana
By Quetzalcoatl.Dijana 2010-11-04 16:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

'Decides' to CFH?
Looks to me like Tajot owned up immediately, it was an accident. An unfortunate and rare accident but it can happen, kind of immature to make a thread with a statement on the ss making it look intentional just because your butthurt about it. Its just a game
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-11-04 16:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I'm still confused...

I always use Alt+H for heal, but that's good to know too that /h is /help not heal.

Yeah needless to say I don't type /heal anymore I just press h on compact.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-11-04 16:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Does Tajot already have the atma? If yes, then could possibly be intentional if there was someone in the group he hated enough.

If no, then I doubt it. Why would he purposely ruin his chance at the atma.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-04 16:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

to cfh a mob it's almost intentional since there is no reason you should be hitting left or right while the menu is up to begin with, and sifting through chat mode and spell category is a poor excuse. and his statement "that was ALL me" pretty much says it was intentional kind of like how you win the game and say yep that was ALL me means you are being a glory hound. also his lack of an immediately apology justifies this explanation two-fold.
[+]
By Pawnskipper 2010-11-05 09:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
to cfh a mob it's almost intentional since there is no reason you should be hitting left or right while the menu is up to begin with, and sifting through chat mode and spell category is a poor excuse. and his statement "that was ALL me" pretty much says it was intentional kind of like how you win the game and say yep that was ALL me means you are being a glory hound. also his lack of an immediately apology justifies this explanation two-fold.

^This.

I play on a console also. And I can understand how someone could accidentally hit cfh. I myself have never done it, but it can be unintentionally hit. And his statement of: "thats was All me" could also mean him owning up to his mistake. You cant sense someones tone over texting chat. Most people dont dwell on a mistake, they learn from it. He could have easily not have said anything at all or blame it on someone else. Remember, its how you handle a situation after a mistake. Its sucks that it happens, and you have every right to be mad. But it could have happened to anyone. Now if he does it again, then I would 86 his ***. lol
[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-11-05 10:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

tbh.. the first thing i would say if accidentally CFH.. wouldnt be "it was ALL me"..

id be like "wtf sorry sorry sorry.. i did xyz but accidentally hit cfh.." or w/e

i agree with Yuna in the fact of "it was all me" means.. "oh no i accidentally on purpose did it"
[+]
By Pawnskipper 2010-11-05 10:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
tbh.. the first thing i would say if accidentally CFH.. wouldnt be "it was ALL me".. id be like "wtf sorry sorry sorry.. i did xyz but accidentally hit cfh.." or w/e i agree with Yuna in the fact of "it was all me" means.. "oh no i accidentally on purpose did it"

I do agree with you here. Maybe he could have worded it different. He could have used the word "sorry" in there at some point. lol But we are not Tajot. Some poeple say, "Hi". Some people say "hello". Some say, "***". Some say, "damn". Some poeple say, "I *** up, sorry". Some people say, "It was ALL me guys". I can actually recall saying, "It was all me dude", when I have made a mistake in the past. Regarless of his intentions, it happened. He owned up to. The wording on his apology my have been misinterpreted as malice intent. But like I said, it was over texted chat with no voice to display tone.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-11-05 10:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

aaah Bahamut, how I've missed you.
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-11-05 10:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Pawnskipper said:
Asura.Rinkydink said:
tbh.. the first thing i would say if accidentally CFH.. wouldnt be "it was ALL me".. id be like "wtf sorry sorry sorry.. i did xyz but accidentally hit cfh.." or w/e i agree with Yuna in the fact of "it was all me" means.. "oh no i accidentally on purpose did it"
I do agree with you here. Maybe he could have worded it different. He could have used the word "sorry" in there at some point. lol But we are not Tajot. Some poeple say, "Hi". Some people say "hello". Some say, "***". Some say, "damn". Some poeple say, "I *** up, sorry". Some people say, "It was ALL me guys". I can actually recall saying, "It was all me dude", when I have made a mistake in the past. Regarless of his intentions, it happened. He owned up to. The wording on his apology my have been misinterpreted as malice intent. But like I said, it was over texted chat with no voice to display tone.

ypu fair point.. end of day mistakes happen.. and no reason for a warning like this.

like a few others have said 3 hrs farming.. generally doesnt bode well for a boss fight..

[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-11-05 10:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Think of the long time farming as an indicator of the difficulty of the fight. :P

This is how most people judge pop NMs. If the item had only taken like 10 minutes to farm, they wouldn't have been all "Bawwwwwww" over it, I think.