Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Good bye Inglorion
Good bye Inglorion
 Cerberus.Aliiyah
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Aliiyah
By Cerberus.Aliiyah 2010-07-20 20:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of penis... did he ever tell anyone what happened with his cancer scare he posted all about on here?? Or is that why he is now walking 2000 miles.... uphill.... in snow....
[+]
By zeopurgatory84 2010-07-20 21:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

lol well I was the one that lived with him, and he did have cancer in his one testicle and they removed it, that dumbass hasn't followed through on any of his after care so whatever, he must not be that worried about it
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-20 22:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh lulz i just checked my pm inbox and inglorion was hitting on me. When i get on laptop ill deliver screenshots
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-07-20 23:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Oh lulz i just checked my pm inbox and inglorion was hitting on me. When i get on laptop ill deliver screenshots

why make the guy suffer even more? I mean he hits on anything. So that would explain to me why he went to church...

I think I know where he will be heading to next, His going to find religion... and 20 years from now you will hear about ing in the news.. :/

This sounds all negative and is nothing more but speculation.

I still hope for w/e good he has in him comes out now.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-21 00:08:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hes just a harmless dumbass. Trust me hes too stupid to do any real evil

Ive met myself some really bad people in life. Ing just has issues.
[+]
By Missamanda 2010-07-21 01:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I just dug up the newest dirt! It wasn't really hard given that it doesn't take much to stick my shovel in the ground and pull it up. Yeah I dig, so what! My shovel came from Moblin Maze Mongers >:P
Yeah- you didn't see that coming did you! -lolz-
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-07-28 10:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vedder said:
Cerberus.Jiko said:
I may not like Inglorion, but I take back any horrible things I said about him. Truth be told, Hes not really a pedophile, he's also not homeless, or walking home or any of that ***.. Its some rumors started up by someone and everyone ran with it simply because people dont like him.

The fact of the matter is this though. I know someone that does know Ing personally, and though I just recently found out bout this, and a lot of bad times has honestly fallen onto him. I wont get into details what the problems are, but my heart does go out to the ***.

Ing and I never really got along, hell.. Ing didnt really get along with many people, but he's still a person, a human, and I publicly apologize for how I treated him in and out of game, passing the rumors on as fact, and just being a heartless sob towards him. Here's to him getting better, not as Inglorion, but as the RL player behind the computer screen. Good luck, Ing.

Best troll post ever. /golfclap

That was pretty good, wasnt it? Pretty believable :p
[+]
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-08-01 23:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

dude this is all fiction! its like the story of the brave little toaster. The adventure never really happened, but a toaster does exist in real life. :O