Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Good bye Inglorion
Good bye Inglorion
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-20 03:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry guys i dont wanna be a bummer or anything but that screenshot doesnt prove anything.
 Cerberus.Avn
Server: Cerberus
user: Avn68
By Cerberus.Avn 2010-07-20 03:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Damn no matter how much of an e thug a person can be we shouldnt wish them horrible things in life. Its karma, you dont want to share some of his bad karma.

Agree witht his post, I don't know the guy but seems he pissed off a crowed and them some. I'm just blown away how people can sell accounts to pay there debt or w/e I mean, How much could you get for selling your account? Anyways i doubt the guy is homeless or w/e.. just my 2 cents
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 03:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed. As annoying/assholish as some people are here, they're still real people and I would never wish harm upon them.

After all, it's just words on a screen as Aly would say :P
 Cerberus.Avn
By Cerberus.Avn 2010-07-20 03:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
Agreed. As annoying/assholish as some people are here, they're still real people and I would never wish harm upon them. After all, it's just words on a screen as Aly would say :P

WOW! Jackpot! "It's just words on a screen" Priceless! I think that will be my new signature Thanks~>
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 03:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avn said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Agreed. As annoying/assholish as some people are here, they're still real people and I would never wish harm upon them. After all, it's just words on a screen as Aly would say :P

WOW! Jackpot! "It's just words on a screen" Priceless! I think that will be my new signature Thanks~>

It's a good quote, but it can go both ways I think. I try to give people the benefit of being able to taken seriously, but it usually means I get trolled very easily :<
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-20 03:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Ilvex said:
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Hmm, then seems like he lied about having a gf recently XD.

You know he could have also booked a coach ticket for like $60. After having a lump of cash from selling his account.

It seems like his credit score was already screwed, another $40 late fee to get home 2000 miles away faster wasn't going to hurt him any more either way.

Just throwing ideas out why I still think this is a load of BS, don't mind me. I've never been in any situation that remotely comes close to this, but I just do find it really hard to believe after tying in how real life works.

please god tell me where you get these plane tix for, as I just bought the absolute cheapest *** ticket from san jose to vt to see my family, with 3 lay overs both ways it was still 500

Southwest.com

They run specials all the time. Just search for your flight and frequently they'll pop up really low prices for flights that are booked 1-2 weeks in advance. My last flight to Chicago was only $69 one way. Plus taxes of course, and I booked 2 days in advance.

Just looked it up again, it's the "Want to get away" option.

I guess it's peak season so the same flight I got for $69 past few times is now $99.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-20 03:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I reAd his posts, the dude has problems for real. Its still very unecesary to wish him bad things in life or be greateful if he gets them. Thats just asking to share his bad karma.
 Cerberus.Avn
By Cerberus.Avn 2010-07-20 03:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Uusally i would see him get into shout wars in whitegate but meh, It is what it is! How i saw it. God its 140am i need to go sleep! Buenas noches!
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-20 07:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jiko said:

Fast buyer too
XD!!!

i know who was on his account. good LS mate of mine

freaked the hell out of me when i saw

LS chat:
<Inglorion> lol hi guys

i almost instantly blew up then i heard who was on his account and rofl'd

Cerberus.Rayik
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2010-07-20 07:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know the guy, never had an instance with him in game, but I've heard the name a LOT on boards and in LS chats. I've seen this kind of thing happen in other games, so I have to ask, how do we know this isn't him just trying to re-invent himself, maybe he's tired of all the negativity? How does anyone know he ever even left?

Ok, his story is he supposedly sold the Inglorion account, has to walk home 2000 miles in the snow uphill both ways, yadda yadda yadda. How do we know he isn't just sitting at home, pretending to be "someone else" all the while it's the same Inglorion? I've known people in real-life who made up aliases online pretending to be different people to get info out of others. It's some sick ***. But, that's the power of anonymity of the internet. ***, for all you know, I could be Inglorion. You just don't know. He could be sitting back right now laughing his *** off at all the attention he's getting.

Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-20 08:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Rayik said:
I don't know the guy, never had an instance with him in game, but I've heard the name a LOT on boards and in LS chats. I've seen this kind of thing happen in other games, so I have to ask, how do we know this isn't him just trying to re-invent himself, maybe he's tired of all the negativity? How does anyone know he ever even left?

Ok, his story is he supposedly sold the Inglorion account, has to walk home 2000 miles in the snow uphill both ways, yadda yadda yadda. How do we know he isn't just sitting at home, pretending to be "someone else" all the while it's the same Inglorion? I've known people in real-life who made up aliases online pretending to be different people to get info out of others. It's some sick ***. But, that's the power of anonymity of the internet. ***, for all you know, I could be Inglorion. You just don't know. He could be sitting back right now laughing his *** off at all the attention he's getting.

1. there were many witnesses to inglorion selling his stuff
2. i don't buy his 2000 miles crap
3. i know the person who has his account now (and i don't think he RMT'd it, i think he just gave it to someone cuz the same person that has his account has been playing on Cerb for a hella long time)
4. He's prolly back on a new character and i bet i ran into him already =.=
 Cerberus.Rayik
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2010-07-20 08:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Cerberus.Rayik said:

1. there were many witnesses to inglorion selling his stuff
2. i don't buy his 2000 miles crap
3. i know the person who has his account now (and i don't think he RMT'd it, i think he just gave it to someone cuz the same person that has his account has been playing on Cerb for a hella long time)
4. He's prolly back on a new character and i bet i ran into him already =.=

The only thing that sounds remotely believable is that you say you know the person with his account. I'm not calling you out or purposely disbelieving, it's just my paranoid skepticism. I heard a much more convincing story from what turned out to be nothing more than an alias of someone else, for several years. My own dumbass mistake and now all I have to show for it is paranoia and grief.

Honestly, I hope he's gone for real. He obviously has issues, if there is such a strong sentiment of negativity associated with his name. If his LS mates were getting /slapped in game just for knowing him, that's alone is a bad sign. For his own sake, I hope his stories and accusations are false. I've known several cancer victims, and they never used it as an excuse for anything; they would only mention it when they spoke about how they were fighting it, and what progress they were making. My stepDad died of cancer just 2 months ago, and they didn't even discover it til around January this year. I'm really hoping he's just a drama queen, for his own sake.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-20 08:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats all we can do gossip and wonder. :(
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-07-20 09:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jiko said:
I may not like Inglorion, but I take back any horrible things I said about him. Truth be told, Hes not really a pedophile, he's also not homeless, or walking home or any of that ***.. Its some rumors started up by someone and everyone ran with it simply because people dont like him.

The fact of the matter is this though. I know someone that does know Ing personally, and though I just recently found out bout this, and a lot of bad times has honestly fallen onto him. I wont get into details what the problems are, but my heart does go out to the ***.

Ing and I never really got along, hell.. Ing didnt really get along with many people, but he's still a person, a human, and I publicly apologize for how I treated him in and out of game, passing the rumors on as fact, and just being a heartless sob towards him. Here's to him getting better, not as Inglorion, but as the RL player behind the computer screen. Good luck, Ing.

Best troll post ever. /golfclap
By zeopurgatory84 2010-07-20 11:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

well as the now ex gf of the douche that is Inglorion, I can tell you that he did quit, and frankly, I would be really surprised if he came back. Because of all the work and time he'd have to put into starting over, and plus, he still wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut and people would figure out it was him. And besides he is now into the online game perfect world.

He isn't walking anywhere, infact, I moved out of the place we were staying and he really did almost end up homeless again cuz I got tired of supporting his lazy *** and didn't pay rent there, so he sold some of my stuff that I didn't get a chance to get so he could make rent.

anyways if you want to talk to me you can pm me or whatever and I play on Zeopurgatory on Ceberus not that he deserves any of the time we waste talking about him :3
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-20 11:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

zeopurgatory84 said:
well as the now ex gf of the douche that is Inglorion, I can tell you that he did quit, and frankly, I would be really surprised if he came back. Because of all the work and time he'd have to put into starting over, and plus, he still wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut and people would figure out it was him. And besides he is now into the online game perfect world.

He isn't walking anywhere, infact, I moved out of the place we were staying and he really did almost end up homeless again cuz I got tired of supporting his lazy *** and didn't pay rent there, so he sold some of my stuff that I didn't get a chance to get so he could make rent.

anyways if you want to talk to me you can pm me or whatever and I play on Zeopurgatory on Ceberus not that he deserves any of the time we waste talking about him :3
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

/pm's you with a question
 Cerberus.Veronyca
user: Veronyca
By Cerberus.Veronyca 2010-07-20 11:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I just find it funny that the person who "bought" his account also has access to his ffxiah account since it was updated 1 day ago >.>
 Fenrir.Luarania
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-20 11:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't they update automatically? I've logged on a few times to see mine is updated without ever setting it.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2010-07-20 11:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Veronyca
user: Veronyca
By Cerberus.Veronyca 2010-07-20 11:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Not that I've seen. I have friends who have quit and their accounts havent updated in months.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-20 12:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Luarania said:
Can't they update automatically? I've logged on a few times to see mine is updated without ever setting it.
they automatically update

and i'll ask... the dude if he has access to inglorion's FFXIAH account. (idk if he wants it know that it's him or if he wants to mess around with people)
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-07-20 14:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

well. We should just wish for the best and good luck to him really.

Now who is this person that bought this account :O?

the 2k miles thing was overboard.. but its around and over 1k miles.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-20 14:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Nostylin said:
well. We should just wish for the best and good luck to him really.

Now who is this person that bought this account :O?
he didn't buy it, he got the info from Inglorion directly.

and idk if he wants me to spoil his fun =x
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-20 14:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Cerberus.Nostylin said:
well. We should just wish for the best and good luck to him really. Now who is this person that bought this account :O?
he didn't buy it, he got the info from Inglorion directly. and idk if he wants me to spoil his fun =x
Kinda to late on that one, better ask the Mods to kill the thread and let the Cerb lulz begin? I smell future trouble.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-20 14:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Luarania said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Cerberus.Nostylin said:
well. We should just wish for the best and good luck to him really. Now who is this person that bought this account :O?
he didn't buy it, he got the info from Inglorion directly. and idk if he wants me to spoil his fun =x
Kinda to late on that one, better ask the Mods to kill the thread and let the Cerb lulz begin? I smell future trouble.
nah, i doubt he'd purposely annoy everyone especially since we know inglorion isn't the real inglorion and that it's just someone who has his stuffz
ing left no gil, and only rare/ex stuff .-. was hoping to score myself something good from it xD
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-20 14:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Cerberus.Nostylin said:
nah, i doubt he'd purposely annoy everyone especially since we know inglorion isn't the real inglorion and that it's just someone who has his stuffz ing left no gil, and only rare/ex stuff .-. was hoping to score myself something good from it xD
ahhh I see. Oh well, still good to have him gone.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-20 14:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Luarania said:

yeah, until he makes a new account and starts hitting on me again and every other female character on our server
By zeopurgatory84 2010-07-20 15:17:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Fenrir.Luarania said:

yeah, until he makes a new account and starts hitting on me again and every other female character on our server

like he didn't already hit on every girl in game >.>
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-07-20 16:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

zeopurgatory84 said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Fenrir.Luarania said:

like he didn't already hit on every mithra with a penis in game >.>

Fixed!
By zeopurgatory84 2010-07-20 17:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao, he got lucky a few times and got some girls interested...