Random Politics & Religion #08

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 14:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

People ruined jokes yet again....

/sadpanda

Edit Paged:

Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-28 14:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
He was incorrect in his interpretation of the statue (especially when compared to its uses in previous cases). The same law has previously been used to prosecute individuals who also had no "intent" to break the law. Breaking the law without intent is usually refereed to as negligence or gross negligence or even incompetence. Comey just did it because the justice system is corrupt, and the only way Hillary can get elected is if she cheats.
Conspiracy theory is the last stop for an irrational mind. It's amazing to me what people will force themselves to believe with no evidence to support it.
Ok bruh, keep denying what's in front of your face.

Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-28 14:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It might be worth watching to see if she can talk over the Sanders camp boos....
The things you get excited about... Lol...

You say "lol", but nobody finds you funny. Try posting actual content instead of hounding people. Alternatively, make us all happy and go away.
You posted content here? Is that your joke? Or is it just sad that you feel the need to make some kind of comment that people besides horse of don't think I'm funny or that I'm trying to be funny at all... The lol is me laughing at you for getting all excited about things like getting ready to see Hillary receive boos or that the media is reporting on something silly that the Donald said....

You sure do get all butt hurt when I come around though geez... There is a block function you know if you really didn't want me to be around or I guess you can keep spamming that report button and complaining in an attempt to get people banned from posting :).

/comfort. It'll be alright little buddy...

I rarely touch the report button. The block function is looking awfully tempting, though.... Eh, you'll get banned again soon anyway. It's not like you ever learn your lesson.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-28 14:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not hard to deny conspiracy theorists.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-28 14:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe it's already time to close number 8.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 14:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably. It was a good run until Vic and Flavin showed up.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-28 14:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy for P&R Mod 2016.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 14:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
Grumpy for P&R Mod 2016.
What is your position on cats? Fluffy or not fluffy enough?
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 14:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It might be worth watching to see if she can talk over the Sanders camp boos....

You say "lol", but nobody finds you funny. Try posting actual content instead of hounding people. Alternatively, make us all happy and go away.
You posted content here? Is that your joke? Or is it just sad that you feel the need to make some kind of comment that people besides horse of don't think I'm funny or that I'm trying to be funny at all... The lol is me laughing at you for getting all excited about things like getting ready to see Hillary receive boos or that the media is reporting on something silly that the Donald said....

You sure do get all butt hurt when I come around though geez... There is a block function you know if you really didn't want me to be around or I guess you can keep spamming that report button and complaining in an attempt to get people banned from posting :).

I rarely touch the report button. The block function is looking awfully tempting, though.... Eh, you'll get banned again soon anyway. It's not like you ever learn your lesson.
Knock it off.

A lot of people in here need to be banned, people on both sides, especially the conspiracy theorists.

Everytime someone posts some "Shrillary" claim that the broke the law in some way or another, or that Trump is a con, or broke the law in one way or another there's always a shitstorm to follow.

I sat and argued for a *** hour to get someone to post proof behind their claim and it took someone else to come in, a non-regular P&R poster to get anything that qualified as proof.

This whole thread is becoming a gigantic clusterfuck that should be abolished because there are some people on this site that aren't adult enough to handle real world politics.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 14:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy for P&R Mod 2016.
I admit, I'd consider it.
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-28 14:12:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Grumpy for P&R Mod 2016.
What is your position on cats? Fluffy or not fluffy enough?
Both
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 14:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't +, it's a shitty assignment. I'm still kicking myself in the *** for everytime I argued to keep P&R.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-28 14:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

That is so cute.
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-07-28 14:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

IF neither Clinton nor Trump gets "50% plus 1" electoral votes for this election, thank's to Johnson, then the election is decided by the House of Representatives (current House, not incoming House)
Shouldn't it be the incoming House in this instance? I mean, it is possible that up to 1/3 of the representatives are lame ducks and don't represent the will of the people, meaning they should have no say in deciding a president.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 14:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic is just the Liberal side's counter to you, Nausi, and Aman. You know how you see his statements as insane, laughable, etc? Liberals see yours the same way. It's just a different point of view, don't act like you're better than one side or another. Flavin strikes me as undecided or in-between.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-28 14:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

why are you kicking yourself.

Sewage belongs in the sewer, not everywhere else.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-28 14:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Grumpy for P&R Mod 2016.
And on page 2 no one was left to post.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2016-07-28 14:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Flavin strikes me as undecided or in-between.
Just here to plug the jimmies. Someone has to keep them in motion from time to time.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 14:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Everytime someone posts some "Shrillary" claim that the broke the law in some way or another, or that Trump is a con, or broke the law in one way or another there's always a shitstorm to follow.
If you take away the people who troll post, we can generally have a decent discussion.

For example: Ramy and my discussion today about whether Comey was playing politics or not was very civil.

People here can have civil conversations. It's those who come in just to start *** that needs to be handled.

I sat and argued for a *** hour to get someone to post proof behind their claim and it took someone else to come in, a non-regular P&R poster to get anything that qualified as proof.
You are going to get that everywhere. Some people are willing to provide evidence, most people aren't.

I thought that was apparent by now. You really shouldn't be surprised.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 14:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That was my argument, the Flame Core was removed for the same reasons. P&R is approaching Flame Core level sewage.

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Grumpy for P&R Mod 2016.
And on page 2 no one was left to post.
I sometimes dream of such things. :)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 14:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
IF neither Clinton nor Trump gets "50% plus 1" electoral votes for this election, thank's to Johnson, then the election is decided by the House of Representatives (current House, not incoming House)
Shouldn't it be the incoming House in this instance? I mean, it is possible that up to 1/3 of the representatives are lame ducks and don't represent the will of the people, meaning they should have no say in deciding a president.
That's not how it is written in the Constitution.

The House has until the session is over to elect the next president (if Electoral College doesn't do it) or the VP winner will run until the Supreme Court decides.

Source

Quote:
If no candidate receives a majority of Electoral votes, the House of Representatives elects the President from the 3 Presidential candidates who received the most Electoral votes. Each state delegation has one vote. The Senate would elect the Vice President from the 2 Vice Presidential candidates with the most Electoral votes. Each Senator would cast one vote for Vice President. If the House of Representatives fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 14:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

If you take away the people who troll post, we can generally have a decent discussion.

For example: Ramy and my discussion today about whether Comey was playing politics or not was very civil.

People here can have civil conversations. It's those who come in just to start *** that needs to be handled.

You are going to get that everywhere. Some people are willing to provide evidence, most people aren't.

I thought that was apparent by now. You really shouldn't be surprised.
Some of you are civil in other areas of the forum. You and I get along elsewhere. I disagree with you but we get along. Ramy isn't hard to get along with either. Personally, I'd like things to be civil for all of us, everywhere but sadly, it isn't.

As for proof, if you want to argue and don't want to look like a fool, you should be ready to provide proof.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-28 14:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Knock it off.

A lot of people in here need to be banned, people on both sides, especially the conspiracy theorists.

This whole thread is becoming a gigantic clusterfuck that should be abolished because there are some people on this site that aren't adult enough to handle real world politics.

Refusing to acknowledge the sky is blue unless someone links a news article that says the sky is blue or a video of a blue sky is asinine.

The public record is the public record. Do I need to "prove" slavery was abolished next time I bring it up too?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 14:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic is just the Liberal side's counter to you, Nausi, and Aman. You know how you see his statements as insane, laughable, etc? Liberals see yours the same way. It's just a different point of view, don't act like you're better than one side or another. Flavin strikes me as undecided or in-between.
I don't mind Vic's viewpoints. I just don't like how he makes a lot of personal attacks and nothing gets done.

At the very least, I would get a public warning specifically calling me out (usually by you). Generally speaking, I would have already been topic banned with a section ban to follow (at least, that's what happened the last 6 times. Ask Rooks, I'm 6/6 on appeals).
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 14:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Knock it off.

Refusing to acknowledge the sky is blue unless someone links a news article that says the sky is blue or a video of a blue sky is asinine.

The public record is the public record. Do I need to "prove" slavery was abolished next time I bring it up too?
You made the claim, burden of proof falls on you, if you don't care to provide proof for your claim, don't make claims.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-28 14:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: ยป

That was my argument, the Flame Core was removed for the same reasons. P&R is approaching Flame Core level sewage.

Every now and then we all eat something that disagrees with us and we end up flushing some pretty nasty ***down the crapper.

Election season is an appropriate parallel in P&R.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2016-07-28 14:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Flavin strikes me as undecided or in-between.
Just here to plug the jimmies. Someone has to keep them in motion from time to time.

Terra's hair should be greener
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2016-07-28 14:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, she's fine as she is.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-28 14:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Knock it off.

Dude the sky isn't blue the color one see's is a prism refraction of light. Hence beautiful purple and pink sunsets and clear black nights.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84