Random Politics & Religion #08

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84
By fonewear 2016-07-28 12:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Hillary is gonna bomb tonight. Who's calling what times post speech before her voice turns into that shrill "will someone please bury my wife 6 feet underground" sheeking thing she does?

I'm guessing 15 minutes.

Probably at least one extended coughing fit and maybe a seizure as well could creep into the performance.

I don't know because I'm not going to give Hillary one minute of my time.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 13:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Hillary is gonna bomb tonight. Who's calling what times post speech before her voice turns into that shrill "will someone please bury my wife 6 feet underground" sheeking thing she does?

I'm guessing 15 minutes.

Probably at least one extended coughing fit and maybe a seizure as well could creep into the performance.

I may read the highlights.

Expect half of a crowd at the DNC hall tonight. And those that show up will be in their jammies, ready for bed.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-28 13:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm guessing 15 minutes.

And yet how much time have you spent online (and possibly in person) ranting and raving about how terrible she is? I think you've given her more than one minute. You've given her many of minutes!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 13:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

I'm guessing 15 minutes.

And yet how much time have you spent online (and possibly in person) ranting and raving about how terrible she is? I think you've given her more than one minute. You've given her many of minutes!
Of course. I rather not pay attention to what she says and still say she is horrible for this nation than to spend any attention on her period.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-28 13:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
spend any attention on her period.
I thought George Dubya Bush was obsessed with OBGYNs.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-28 13:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It might be worth watching to see if she can talk over the Sanders camp boos....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-28 13:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm guessing 15 minutes.

Of course. I rather not pay attention to what she says and still say she is horrible for this nation than to spend any attention on her period.

I'll get my highlights tomorrow, there will be a play by play of events waiting for my on the radio.

Who could possibly care to give her any actual attention during prime time?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 13:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

spend any attention on her period.
I thought George Dubya Bush was obsessed with OBGYNs.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-28 13:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It might be worth watching to see if she can talk over the Sanders camp boos....
The things you get excited about... Lol...
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-28 13:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm guessing 15 minutes.

I'll get my highlights tomorrow, there will be a play by play of events waiting for my on the radio.

Who could possibly care to give her any actual attention during prime time?

Apparently the people at home didn't even care to give Obama actual attention, seeing as how night 3 ratings were lower than the RNC's.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-28 13:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh you aren't really expecting the MSM to show all that stuff are you? If only they would report the facts.

I mean they were picketing outside last night with "America was never great" signs while Obama was talking about how great things are. I don't think anyone was showing that.
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 13:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to think that people would all think, act and behave the same if they all had the same information.
then this happened and I realized some people are just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and see a white and gold dress.

If none-color blind idiots can't even make out that this is clearly a black and blue dress, what hope is there for politics?!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-28 13:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

You say "lol", but nobody finds you funny. Try posting actual content instead of hounding people. Alternatively, make us all happy and go away.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-28 13:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm guessing 15 minutes.

Your doomsday predictions never pan out nausi, which is probably a good thing, we would all be dead by now if they did.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 13:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
If none-color blind idiots can't even make out that this is clearly a black and blue dress, what hope is there for politics?!
Come on, she clearly said she fell off the stairs. Her husband told her so!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 13:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You say "lol", but nobody finds you funny. Try posting actual content instead of hounding people. Alternatively, make us all happy and go away.
This has to be the first time I seen Ravael aggressive like this.
By fonewear 2016-07-28 13:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer to read about Hillary that way I don't have to see her face...
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-28 13:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Republicanbot 5000
AS LONG AS HE WAS ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.
Hecho en Mexico it is! Thanks NAFTA! ...
If Trump wins he will be assembled in China like Trump suits and Ivanka's dresses.
[+]
By Juggernautx 2016-07-28 13:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Spoilers broken, here's the video of the DNC being half empty
YouTube Video Placeholder

Fun fact, they're now paying people to sit in the empty Sander supporters seats. Gotta keep up that dedication to the lie. Fake unity rings for all

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-28 13:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

I'm guessing 15 minutes.

Your doomsday predictions never pan out nausi, which is probably a good thing, we would all be dead by now if they did.

Clam down bro. he said hillary was "going to bomb" as in not perform well...not die in a fiery inferno.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-28 13:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting article on the dysfunction in the DNC.

DNC insiders detail months of escalating dysfunction

As Wasserman Schultz faltered, the White House and Clinton campaign fretted but failed to act.

Openers:
Quote:
PHILADELPHIA — Debbie Wasserman Schultz wasn’t supposed to ask Joe Biden to come to her daughter’s bat mitzvah.

Democratic National Committee staff had sent the chair to the vice president armed with four specific requests for getting him involved in raising money for the party.

She decided to scrap them for two of her own.

First, she asked Biden to do a fundraiser for her own reelection to her House seat in Florida in the primary challenge she’s facing next month. He agreed.

The second was to get down to Boca Raton for the bat mitzvah.

Biden’s staff balked. They offered to tape a video message from him instead, hoping that would satisfy her.

Wasserman Schultz eagerly said yes. They played it for everyone who came.

The meeting with Biden was symptomatic of the way the DNC was veering off the rails just as the presidential election was heating up. More than a dozen people inside the party apparatus, speaking in the wake of Wasserman Schultz’s resignation on Sunday, describe an internal culture in which few felt they could challenge an increasingly imperious and politically tone-deaf chair who often put her own interests ahead of party functions....
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-07-28 13:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

He was incorrect in his interpretation of the statue (especially when compared to its uses in previous cases). The same law has previously been used to prosecute individuals who also had no "intent" to break the law. Breaking the law without intent is usually refereed to as negligence or gross negligence or even incompetence. Comey just did it because the justice system is corrupt, and the only way Hillary can get elected is if she cheats.
Conspiracy theory is the last stop for an irrational mind. It's amazing to me what people will force themselves to believe with no evidence to support it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-28 13:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
He was incorrect in his interpretation of the statue (especially when compared to its uses in previous cases). The same law has previously been used to prosecute individuals who also had no "intent" to break the law. Breaking the law without intent is usually refereed to as negligence or gross negligence or even incompetence. Comey just did it because the justice system is corrupt, and the only way Hillary can get elected is if she cheats.
Conspiracy theory is the last stop for an irrational mind. It's amazing to me what people will force themselves to believe with no evidence to support it.

So I take it you don't think Trump is in Russia's pocket?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-28 13:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Why can't it be that Russia is in Trumps pocket?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 13:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You are both wrong.

They are both in my pocket. Along with Kim, Merkel, and a half eaten roll of Mentos (just in case).
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-07-28 13:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If only real life were that interesting
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-28 13:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Because small-hands Trump would make veiled euphemisms about it CONSTANTLY.

"That ain't Russia in my pocket."
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-28 13:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

You are both wrong.

They are both in my pocket. Along with Kim, Merkel, and a half eaten roll of Mentos (just in case).
You are going to need those mnetos. Sounds like indigestion to me.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-28 13:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You posted content here? Is that your joke? Or is it just sad that you feel the need to make some kind of comment that people besides horse of don't think I'm funny or that I'm trying to be funny at all... The lol is me laughing at you for getting all excited about things like getting ready to see Hillary receive boos or that the media is reporting on something silly that the Donald said....

You sure do get all butt hurt when I come around though geez... There is a block function you know if you really didn't want me to be around or I guess you can keep spamming that report button and complaining in an attempt to get people banned from posting :).

/comfort. It'll be alright little buddy...
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-28 13:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
You are both wrong.

You are going to need those mnetos. Sounds like indigestion to me.

Or to mask the scent of a bad case of cheese ***/ball cheese/swamp *** with all that going on in such a small area.
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84