Random Politics & Religion #08

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 09:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Clearly you were never on a college campus in the 90s.
College? dude I'm talking about my freshmen,sophomore, junior and senior years in high school. I can't remember college for some reason..not entirely sure how I have this Bachelor's degree.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 09:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Much as I'm sure the rednecks itching for fights at Trump rallies (whether they get it or not) aren't really so much interested in Trump and his policies as much as an excuse to curbstomp some liberal pussies if they can.
And they wouldn't be there unless the liberals/democrats wouldn't go to said rallies to cause ***often.

And I do mean often. Almost every time, even.

Which you don't see Republicans/conservatives doing at Clinton campaigns (it does happen, just not often, can't even say sometimes either).

Mainly because Republicans/conservatives know it doesn't matter, however liberals/democrats are so scared of Trump that they have to physically fight against him at his rallies. They rather silence the opposition than talk to them.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 09:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump was never dropping out. His ego took over.
He dropped out in 2012. Remember that little stint he had running for president then?

If only he succeeded at getting the nod instead of Romney, then maybe we would have a competent candidate this year. Probably not, we would have more than likely stuck with Cruz.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Clearly you were never on a college campus in the 90s.
College? dude I'm talking about my freshmen,sophomore, junior and senior years in high school. I can't remember college for some reason..not entirely sure how I have this Bachelor's degree.

You know what? That's fair.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
He dropped out in 2012. Remember that little stint he had running for president then?

Yeah, but from 2000-2012 it was all clearly a publicity stunt. This time was different. It may have even started out that way this time but once it became even a remote possibility, he said "No. I'm going to be the winner because."

Which...all the things I hate about him aside, I guess you have to give him credit for his determination in this regard.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 09:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know, his run for president in 2012 seemed serious enough to me.

I mean, he spent actual money instead of getting the usual free press time.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-28 09:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I seriously doubt that Trump would get Clinton convicted.

Last thing any person in power would want to do is arrest the opposition right after an election. It would incite a riot and discord more than any terrorist group can do.

She deserves a trial. A large majority of Americans believe she unfairly escaped justice.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 09:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what? That's fair.
Apparently this is me Junior year in UCLA..
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 09:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

fuggin spoilers broken again
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-28 09:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I think both democrats and republicans created "the perfect storm" that created the eye of the hurricane trump rose out of.

I can think of no election in recent memory you could have inserted trump into as a candidate and have him blow everyone else out of the water like he did.

In the past we had a pattern of nominating the person we believed was due. he who "deserved a shot" so to speak, Mittens, McCain, Dole etc.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 09:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

Last thing any person in power would want to do is arrest the opposition right after an election. It would incite a riot and discord more than any terrorist group can do.

She deserves a trial. A large majority of Americans believe she unfairly escaped justice.
It would have to be before the election then.

After the election, regardless of who wins, it would be detrimental to US to convict her.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I think both democrats and republicans created "the perfect storm" that created the eye of the hurricane trump rose out of.

I can think of no election in recent memory you could have inserted trump into as a candidate and have him blow everyone else out of the water like he did.

In the past we had a pattern of nominating the person we believed was due. he who "deserved a shot" so to speak, Mittens, McCain, Dole etc.

Still say McCain could have been decent. Even by my standards. But the Tea Party *** that all up.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It would have to be before the election then.

After the election, regardless of who wins, it would be detrimental to US to convict her.

BUT AT LEAST IT WOULDN'T BE BORING.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-28 09:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
fuggin spoilers broken again

I almost think covering up that woman's face is more offensive than showing it !
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-28 09:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

A large number of Americans believe some police offers escaped justice as well as O.J., Casey Anthony or even the guy who shot trayvon Martin among others...

Should we all start crying out until they get put behind bars or do we just follow the path the legal system set up to deal with this ***whether we like the outcome of not... Innocent until proven guilty and whether they're actually guilty or not it hasn't proven to be so unless that is we are back in the court of your feels...

Aman you're a broken freaking record spouting the same two things about Hillary over and over and over and yeah over again... Give your feels a rest already man...
[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-07-28 09:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-28 09:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Still say McCain could have been decent. Even by my standards. But the Tea Party *** that all up.

I wrote him off when he cracked during the maria shriver episode in 2000
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-28 09:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of lets rewrite the constitution to give Arnold a chance at PoTUS. Then are journey down the drain to idiocracy will be complete.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Speaking of lets rewrite the constitution to give Arnold a chance at PoTUS. Then are journey down the drain to idiocracy will be complete.

Also our journey toward Demolition Man being prophetic would continue.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-28 09:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Choosing Sarah plain is what *** McCain over lol... While she may have found popularity in a niche crowd she was dumber than most people thought bush was...
[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-07-28 09:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

A large number of Americans believe some police offers escaped justice as well as O.J., Casey Anthony or even the guy who shot trayvon Martin among others...

Should we all start crying out until they get put behind bars or do we just follow the path the legal system set up to deal with this ***whether we like the outcome of not... Innocent until proven guilty and whether they're actually guilty or not it hasn't proven to be so unless that is we are back in the court of your feels...

Aman you're a broken freaking record spouting the same two things about Hillary over and over and over and yeah over again... Give your feels a rest already man...
You wanna know the difference though? Those people got a trial, and yet Hillary didn't get one. This is why people are so outraged, she committed misconduct as a member of congress, and instead of being punished, they're practically rewarding her. It's not right.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Choosing Sarah plain is what *** McCain over lol... While she may have found popularity in a niche crowd she was dumber than most people thought bush was...

I was sort of counting that aspect in with the Tea Party thing.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yatenkou said: »
It's not right.

So very little is right in the world. If this is the straw that breaks the camel's back I'll actually be a little disappointed. Either it should have happened well before this or have some patience and wait for something actually big.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 10:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The difference between OJ/Anthony/Zimmerman and Clinton is:

OJ/Anthony/Zimmerman all did go on trial and were found not guilty.

Clinton didn't even go on trial. FBI decided, for political purposes only, to not prosecute her.

She was never followed the path of the legal system. All we ask is that she does. If she is exonerated then, then nobody will have a chance to complain about her skirting the law.

Which, if she did go on trial, she would be found guilty. That is a fact. Intent doesn't change the fact that she did break the law. All it would change is her sentence.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 10:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply

*looks around, glaring at everyone*

Well, at least Russia doesn't have their hands in Hillary's pocket.

I bet a few months ago when Trump's campaign funds were in the record lows, I bet he sold out to Russia.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-28 10:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem with Palin was that she started off very strong, very promising... and that went down the drain very, very quickly.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 10:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Clinton didn't even go on trial. FBI decided, for political purposes only, to not prosecute her.

Only if you assume they're lying. Which is your right. But they clearly stated they felt evidence was not sufficient to take a case to trial and reasonably expect they could argue for a conviction.

Again. You're entitled to say that's *** and assume it was political.

But then you've got to prosecute the FBI too.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 10:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
*looks around, glaring at everyone*
Don't glare at me, I haven't broke the law rules here!

Damn Oklahoman!
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 10:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The problem with Palin was that she started off very strong, very promising... and that went down the drain very, very quickly.

Because she just. kept. talking.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-28 10:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it was nerves mostly. She screeched like a howler monkey when they stuck a camera and a microphone in her face and she came off looking even crazier than McCain was.
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84