Random Politics & Religion #08

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-28 10:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
instead of actually addressing reality you just try to mock me? Typical response I guess...

I feel like there's some lack of self-awareness in this statement here....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-28 10:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
instead of actually addressing reality you just try to mock me? Typical response I guess...

I feel like there's some lack of self-awareness in this statement here....
Ahh here come Rav to do what he does best... thanks buddy...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-28 10:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yatenkou said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I seriously doubt that Trump would get Clinton convicted.

Last thing any person in power would want to do is arrest the opposition right after an election. It would incite a riot and discord more than any terrorist group can do.

She deserves a trial. A large majority of Americans believe she unfairly escaped justice.
A large number of Americans believe some police offers escaped justice as well as O.J., Casey Anthony or even the guy who shot trayvon Martin among others...

Should we all start crying out until they get put behind bars or do we just follow the path the legal system set up to deal with this ***whether we like the outcome of not... Innocent until proven guilty and whether they're actually guilty or not it hasn't proven to be so unless that is we are back in the court of your feels...

Aman you're a broken freaking record spouting the same two things about Hillary over and over and over and yeah over again... Give your feels a rest already man...
You wanna know the difference though? Those people got a trial, and yet Hillary didn't get one. This is why people are so outraged, she committed misconduct as a member of congress, and instead of being punished, they're practically rewarding her. It's not right.
Not all of them got a trial... So no... Also, you have to put together enough evidence and get those in the criminal justice system the ability to act... On this level they're probably far more cautious about bringing charges... She was not a member of congress when she committed the alleged acts so yeah...

Look I had my books and wallet stolen back when I was in school and the police had a witness and video of them using my credit cards and they still decided not to press charges against the group of people that did it... So yeah... That was their decision On how to proceed with that...

You guys have been hyped up to the point that you barely know what you're talking about anymore and the rage flows over you into a ball of shot that you keep throwing at the wall hoping it sticks to Hillary... I know you guys will refuse to give it a rest but yeah... Hell I even wanted her to go down in flames so they had a better chance to beat trump this year lol...

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/zimmerman1/zimmermanaccount.html

(This one is Zimmerman's trial)

http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/

(Here's OJ)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/04/us/casey-anthony-trial-fast-facts/

(And Casey Anthony)

Yeah they all got trials.
Well at least you're all consistent in attempting to make the same argument...
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-28 10:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

More with the feels from Aman jeez man you're getting em all over the place lol... Please keep telling us how you feel at least it's entertaining watching you flail about if not a bit tiresome to watch you repeat it over and over again lol...

A meaningless taunt from the guy that just cried to KN

[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-07-28 10:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know what your problem is but you act like a toddler. They all got trials, Hillary did not, if they got out without a trial I can bet you money things would've gone differently. It doesn't even matter if she gets found guilty, at least knowing she will be punished for her misconduct is enough, because that whole "I was in court because I messed up" Is gonna be on her track record as a politician, and that's typically more than enough to get people to look away from her.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 10:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, it's innocent until proven guilty... I don't have to prove to you that she is not guilty... You're the one that has to prove it and so far authorities have stated there is not enough to to even bring her to trial...
So, instead of countering my points, you decided to basically do nothing.

Yeah, that's going to win you some arguments there bub.

Just admit you have no clue as to what you are saying. It's simple like that!
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 10:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds suspicious.

Wish I had more to contribute to the problems going on in Syria and now Turkey, but beyond saying "oppression bad, but so is civil war and killing," I don't know what to contribute.

Both Syria and Turkey seem to me like they have ***governments. But every time the U.S. tries to help in situations like this it isn't appreciated by most of the world until ***really hits the fan, and then we get accused of not doing enough or, even if we did try to help, not doing it the right way.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 10:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

More with the feels from Aman jeez man you're getting em all over the place lol... Please keep telling us how you feel at least it's entertaining watching you flail about if not a bit tiresome to watch you repeat it over and over again lol...

Don't worry, in a few minutes Flavin will just disappear again for a few months, come back, flail away, and disappear again.

It's a vicious, but typical cycle.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-28 10:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know what your problem is but you act like a toddler. They all got trials, Hillary did not, if they got out without a trial I can bet you money things would've gone differently. It doesn't even matter if she gets found guilty, at least knowing she will be punished for her misconduct is enough, because that whole "I was in court because I messed up" Is gonna be on her track record as a politician, and that's typically more than enough to get people to look away from her.
I'm guessing yo haven't been around many toddlers... They're much more well behaved then I am!

Why haven't you touch on the officers that never got a trial? Do you think there haven't been other people that have been investigated and just not been brought to trial? You know like the people who robbed me? Or is it just Clinton? IS Clinton the only person ever to be investigated and then not tried in a court of law?

The irony behind all of this is that you're using an investigation where authorities said it did not give them enough grounds to pursue charges to say that she she needs to go to court and she will be found guilty if she does... Ahh sweet irony...

Besides it won't change anyone's minds that she's not guilty even if she were to go to court just like those three examples of people who were found not guilty and people are still upset and feel they are... Being the point...
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 10:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, as long as Trump is the other choice Hillary will always be considered.

I still would have rather seen Kasich vs. Sanders.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-28 10:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, it's innocent until proven guilty... I don't have to prove to you that she is not guilty... You're the one that has to prove it and so far authorities have stated there is not enough to to even bring her to trial...
So, instead of countering my points, you decided to basically do nothing.

Yeah, that's going to win you some arguments there bub.

Just admit you have no clue as to what you are saying. It's simple like that!
You have no points... You feel she should be guilty and you're using a report that says she will not be tried there is not enough evidence to prove she is guilty then ignoring the entire legal process... Then demanding I prove her innocence which is also not the way it works... Hell I wish she was guilty and thrown behind bars so you guys could just finish this nonsense already and the Dems had a real chance of just stomping trump....
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-28 10:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
President Rubio. Get used to saying that.
Never 4get.

Also poor Mosin.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-28 10:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I would have taken Trump vs. Sanders. Hell, I would have been happy with McCain vs. Sanders. Really, even Republicanbot 5000 vs. Sanders would have been a much better ticket than the nightmare we have now.

There is no winning this election. We all lose.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-28 10:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

More feels Aman? Comfort... It'll be alright buddy... Why don't you just tell us again about how Hillary is a crook and how upset you are she's not behind bars where she belongs?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 10:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Sounds suspicious.
It is.

Basically, what he is promising is no immediate executions. Those come later.

Ramyrez said: »
Wish I had more to contribute to the problems going on in Syria and now Turkey, but beyond saying "oppression bad, but so is civil war and killing," I don't know what to contribute.

Both Syria and Turkey seem to me like they have ***governments. But every time the U.S. tries to help in situations like this it isn't appreciated by most of the world until ***really hits the fan, and then we get accused of not doing enough or, even if we did try to help, not doing it the right way.

There isn't a correct solution. It's another one of those "*** if you do it this way, *** if you do it that way" situation.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 10:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm guessing yo haven't been around many toddlers... They're much more well behaved then I am!
That's....not helping you at all.....

Why are you here? Better question, why are you posting, other than to troll?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-28 10:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Jill Stein is going to be president.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 10:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Republicanbot 5000

AS LONG AS HE WAS ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 10:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are you here? Better question, why are you posting, other than to troll?

Given the presence of LG, I was pretty sure trolling alone was an acceptable reason to post.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 10:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

...of the Pine Tree Fan Club.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 10:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we have a moderator enforce this rule please?

Ackeron said: »
Cracking down on infighting: The number one problem in P&R is that things get personal. By making the RPR topic ban a less weighty punishment, these can now be used for "cooling people off". Also, if these start getting handed out, who started it doesn't matter; if someone's attacking you, report it. "Defending yourself" is how the previous escalations started, and no more of it. We have moderators; call them in.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-28 10:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

If by some miracle or act of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Stein manages to win amidst America's obsession with the two party system, that would be the ideal ending.

Hope for the best, expect the worst.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-28 10:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

If by some miracle or act of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Stein manages to win amidst America's obsession with the two party system, that would be the ideal ending.

Not only you can convince Sanders supporters to all go her way, but you can even get feminists off Clinton because they'd still have a first woman prez!!

It can be done! (If more than 10 people know who she is and that she is even running)
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-28 11:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I would have taken Trump vs. Sanders. Hell, I would have been happy with McCain vs. Sanders. Really, even Republicanbot 5000 vs. Sanders would have been a much better ticket than the nightmare we have now.

Hillary has too much baggage that needs to be taken care of outside of an election. Sanders doesn't.

Kasich, from what I saw was a Republican, but wasn't overly religious to cloud his decision making and didn't have a shock jock attitude like Trump that makes him and the U.S. in general look bad.

The fact that Trump is even considered for leading the country makes us look bad. There are many global issues that could arise from a Trump presidency; allies could start distancing themselves from us, etc. Trumpers strike me as somewhat short-sighted.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-28 11:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Not only you can convince Sanders supporters to all go her way, but you can even get feminists off Clinton because they'd still have a first woman prez!!

It can be done! (If more than 10 people know who she is and that she is even running)
Ideally, we'd need to get her to the presidential debates. For that, I think she needs 5%(?) of the vote, which is rough for a third party candidate, but it has happened (cut to 1992 with Ross Perot). Did you see the video of her going through the Bernie or Bust crowd yesterday? They were swarming her like she was a Greek goddess. The word does need to spread, though. If she can promise even half of what Bernie was touting, she might stand a chance with the BoB peeps, which might be enough to get her to those debates.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 11:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Trumpers strike me as somewhat short-sighted.

If I had to gauge by signs in my neighborhood, it's because most of his supporters aren't going to be alive in 8 years after dying of old age.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 11:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously not the case, but just saying. That's where a good number of his votes originate.*
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-07-28 11:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I think she needs 5%(?) of the vote, which is rough for a third party candidate

I think it's 15% now after the perot debacle. not 100% sure, but pretty sure.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 11:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
I think she needs 5%(?) of the vote, which is rough for a third party candidate

I think it's 15% now after the perot debacle. not 100% sure, but pretty sure.

It's 15% and she's not going to clear it.

Johnson might. He was at 13% a few weeks ago.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84