Random Politics & Religion #08

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-28 06:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Juggernautx said: »
The best part about Crooked Hillary, is no matter how many sugar coated cereal speeches are given to try to "humanize" her, she's still Crooked Hillary

She should honestly just break tradition and not speak for her sake.
Well she hasn't had a press conference in over a year. Too scared I guess.I mean you can;t really run for pres without taking questions. and every time someone starts asking questions she starts sinking in the polls
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-28 06:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Most Bernie supporters will vote Hillary, a small amount will vote Jill Stein or maybe even Johnson, but virtually none will vote Trump.

If polls are to be believed, that's not quite accurate. Trump tends to get between 10-20% of Bernie supporters, Hillary gets around half, and most of the rest go third party.
Don't forget the piles of people who will vote trump without telling pollsters about it. (Hillary doesn't have those.)
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 06:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary gets around half,
and I bet those polls are before the most recent emails revealing the DNC had it in for Sanders from the start.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-28 06:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Hillary gets around half,
and I bet those polls are before the most recent emails revealing the DNC had it in for Sanders from the start.
...and theres more dirt to pile on too!
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-07-28 07:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

DNC half empty. I wish I could have been there to punch Sara Silverman in the junk when she called Bernie supporters "ridiculous".

I'm going to go on the record and predict Trump as the next President of the US.

I think Hillary will get 1/4th of the Bernie supporters. Half will vote for Johnson, and the remaining quarter will vote for Trump in protest of the DNC's corruption and to stick it to Hillary.

I'd vote for Trump.
I see both Hillary and Trump as despicable and grotesque human beings. Trump is a trainwreck - lots of people going to die, get hurt and paralyzed. Some safety measures will be introduced to ensure it never happens again... Hillary on the other hand is like a resistant to antibiotics, lethal and deadly strain of highly contagious bacteria, with no pronounced symptoms until its too late.

I'd rather buckle up and prepare for a crash than have to sit next to Hillary.

Nah, Hillary will win, it's been decided already. The only thing to do now is to laugh at the ridiculous way at which she "wins". No matter how the nation votes in November (if Trump even lives that long) the outcome is Hillary.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 07:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
This is how bad it's got to where the people don't know what kind of Rights they have.
You apparently don't know too.

For instance: You have the right to shut the *** up.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 07:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
This is how bad it's got to where the people don't know what kind of Rights they have.
You apparently don't know too.

For instance: You have the right to shut the *** up.

Now, now. It's his right to derail threads by tangentially twisting them all back to like one of four paranoid conspiracy theories, but if you try to derail his crazy ***with any humor he whines and cries to the mods to delete your posts for not being on topic.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 07:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Which, may I add, is the exact sort of behavior that confuses me about people who cry for small government: they're the first to whine to authority about *** anything.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-28 08:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Hillary will get 1/4th of the Bernie supporters. Half will vote for Johnson, and the remaining quarter will vote for Trump in protest of the DNC's corruption and to stick it to Hillary.
Most Bernie supporters will vote Hillary, a small amount will vote Jill Stein or maybe even Johnson, but virtually none will vote Trump. The rest will just stay at home. Hillary is just not popular or exciting. Letting Trump win would be disastrous, but on the other hand, if Hillary wins, then she'll stick to her ***strategy, which doesn't really commit her to any of the progressive issues Bernie pushed her on, nor does it hold her accountable for her *** ups. The problem is the results are binary; she can't win and be humbled at the same time.

If Hillary loses then she is in an orange jump suit before the midterms.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 08:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Most Bernie supporters will vote Hillary, a small amount will vote Jill Stein or maybe even Johnson, but virtually none will vote Trump. The rest will just stay at home. Hillary is just not popular or exciting. Letting Trump win would be disastrous, but on the other hand, if Hillary wins, then she'll stick to her ***strategy, which doesn't really commit her to any of the progressive issues Bernie pushed her on, nor does it hold her accountable for her *** ups. The problem is the results are binary; she can't win and be humbled at the same time.

If Hillary loses then she is in an orange jump suit before the midterms.

Perhaps.

But perhaps Trump spins the whole thing and uses his executive power to pardon her of any wrongdoing to show his merciful, compassionate side!

Jokes aside, somewhat seriously. Assuming it were to go to trial and if all the amazing lawyers money can buy couldn't stop her from being convicted (questionable at best), as a PR move it would be a fairly brilliant ploy on Trump's part, and more humbling toward her than any amount of insults or "told you so" jabs after a potential conviction.

Sadly it might be a little too subtle in its powerful message for Trump.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-07-28 08:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Which, may I add, is the exact sort of behavior that confuses me about people who cry for small government: they're the first to whine to authority about *** anything.
They're just uhh.. pointing out the flaws in having powerful overlords by abusing the system they hate! Yeah, totally!

Or something.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 08:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I seriously doubt that Trump would get Clinton convicted.

Last thing any person in power would want to do is arrest the opposition right after an election. It would incite a riot and discord more than any terrorist group can do.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 08:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I seriously doubt that Trump would get Clinton convicted.

Last thing any person in power would want to do is arrest the opposition right after an election. It would incite a riot and discord more than any terrorist group can do.

Yeah. That's sort of where the brilliance of a pardon would come in. "Yeah. You did this ***wrong. But I forgive you."
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-28 08:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm saying that the act itself would incite the riot. Doesn't matter the results, just by putting her in trial after the election would incite riots.

And we already know, democrats/liberals do not have the most peaceful riots. Ferguson anyone?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 08:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm saying that the act itself would incite the riot. Doesn't matter the results, just by putting her in trial after the election would incite riots.

And we already know, democrats/liberals do not have the most peaceful riots. Ferguson anyone?

I'm not sure the people who did the rioting in Ferguson -- and let's be clear. There were people there to protest peacefully and there were rioters. Two different groups of people with minimal, albeit probably not "zero," overlap -- were really not so much interested in politics or a message as much as an excuse to do some ***. Much as I'm sure the rednecks itching for fights at Trump rallies (whether they get it or not) aren't really so much interested in Trump and his policies as much as an excuse to curbstomp some liberal pussies if they can.

See, that's beautiful horror of our system. Rampaging redneck, looting rioter, buttoned-down computer programmer, and white girl with dreads on a commune all have the same voting power.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 08:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. It'd be interesting though.

I mean, I'm not saying it would be good for the country in any way and it certainly wouldn't begin to heal rifts caused by the campaigns (which should really be the first thing on the agenda of either/any president-elect), but it would be something to watch.
By fonewear 2016-07-28 08:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
fonewear said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Obama with a great unity speech tonight, almost feel bad for Trump and his doom and gloom.

I can feel the love already. It's going to be a new FFXIAH a more loving caring wholesome forum.
Screw you, budday!

I challenge you to a duel. High noon at the local watering establishment.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2016-07-28 08:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Nah, Hillary will win, it's been decided already. The only thing to do now is to laugh at the ridiculous way at which she "wins". No matter how the nation votes in November (if Trump even lives that long) the outcome is Hillary.
I wouldn't be too quick on that... remember months ago people said trump would drop out in weeks and look where that's gone. Few things in the world can be as unpredictable as an election.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 08:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I wouldn't be too quick on that... remember months ago people said trump would drop out in weeks and look where that's gone. Few things in the world can be as unpredictable as an election.

Trump was never dropping out. His ego took over.

The Donald doesn't lose. Losing is for losers. He's gonna be a winner. He's gonna be the biggest winner.

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 08:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump was never dropping out. His ego took over.

The Donald doesn't lose. Losing is for losers. He's gonna be a winner. He's gonna be the biggest winner.
That video just stole a part of my soul I will never get back.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 08:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

That video just stole a part of my soul I will never get back.

That's vintage 80s motivation right there. You don't get more Donald Trump than the 80s.
By fonewear 2016-07-28 08:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer 90s nostalgia good music TV shows. Probably my favorite time period ever.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-28 08:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump was never dropping out.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-28 09:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

The sexual tension between Trump and Kelly is pretty high.
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 09:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer 90s nostalgia good music TV shows. Probably my favorite time period ever.
No argument there. I miss 90's women more than anything. it was a time when they were slutty but not feminists..
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The sexual tension between Trump and Kelly is pretty high.

All part of his plan.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

No argument there. I miss 90's women more than anything. it was a time when they were slutty but not feminists..

Clearly you were never on a college campus in the 90s.

Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-07-28 09:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly you were never on a college campus in the 90s.

PCU! Great movie!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
PCU! Great movie!

It is. It really is.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-28 09:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
PCU! Great movie!

It is. It really is.

Few messages are more powerful than "stop being a powerhungry ***, stop being an overly-sensitive weenie, have a few beers and have fun."
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84