Execute Woman - Starving & Abusing 9-year-old

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » execute woman - starving & abusing 9-year-old
execute woman - starving & abusing 9-year-old
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-18 12:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Who even uses the term 'negro' anymore? Other than the Cliven Bundys of the world.

old people out here.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 12:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Bet you'd feel different if you actually had any intellectual property rights.

Actually: I do, and as long as people aren't trying to profit off my work, I don't give a *** if they share it, in fact I encourage it, and they can even improve upon it if they so desire.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-18 12:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Who even uses the term 'negro' anymore? Other than the Cliven Bundys of the world.
Lately over here "banana eaters" has become popular for some reason.

And I'm offended cause I like bananas too and I'm the whitest chick in town!

I think those Italians are just mad my cannoli is bigger.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-18 12:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Actually: I do, and as long as people aren't trying to profit off my work, I don't give a *** if they share it, in fact I encourage it, and they can even improve upon it if they so desire.

You know, I predicted this response. Because that's just the type of person you are.

So let me rephrase:

If you had any intellectual proper rights that were worthwhile to anyone, you'd feel differently.

It's like someone who's put their own brain dribble on Amazon's self-publishing service and they call themself a published author.

*eyeroll*
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-18 12:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
The state of Texas murders a negro, no one bats an eye.
Some vigilante cop further north murders a negro, everyone... loses their minds.
Sorry for a backread, but...

WHAT THE *** HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU????

Why in the *** hell do you think this is a racial thing?????

Chairman Sharpton has reported to me that I should celebrate this womans execution so I will.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 12:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, I predicted this response. Because that's just the type of person you are.

So let me rephrase:

If you had any intellectual proper rights that were worthwhile to anyone, you'd feel differently.

It's like someone who's put their own brain dribble on Amazon's self-publishing service and they call themself a published author.

*eyeroll*

Not at all, mine's more of the technology related, and it's worthwhile for those who use it.

So yes it is worthwhile to someone, and I still feel the same. Even my long term goals rely on IP and selling it, and I still feel the same, but that's because I view it differently than you do.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-18 12:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Michiiru said: »
It's not about what they're better off, or revenge, or still an emotional argument, and yes Michi your ethics are *** up.

There is no justice in murder.

So it's ok to just let them get off with a just punishment when they tortured someone? I think they should get that back at them.

I suggest you stop posting replies to me because I'm tempted to shove a proverbial boot up someone's ***. Harming children in any way shape or form fires me up to no end. To starve one to death? Don't even bother trying to reason with me.
I'm a full believer in the "eye for an eye" punishment system.

If you stole something from somebody else, then you should have all of your belongings taken from you to compensate the people you stole from (first) and the judicial system (second) you just taken for granted.

If you wrecked your car in somebody's house because you drive while drinking should not only lose their license (for a period of time) but also lose the ability to buy beer.

If you take somebody else's life intentionally and purposefully (aka murder) then your life should be taken. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.... That's the whole point in capital punishment....
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 12:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Which is why it's wrong.
 Leviathan.Syagin
Server: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-09-18 12:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hard to find compassion for a person like this. Children are to awesome and to mistreat them is something I'll never be able to comprehend.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-18 12:35:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not about what they're better off, or revenge, or still an emotional argument, and yes Michi your ethics are *** up.

So it's ok to just let them get off with a just punishment when they tortured someone? I think they should get that back at them.

I suggest you stop posting replies to me because I'm tempted to shove a proverbial boot up someone's ***. Harming children in any way shape or form fires me up to no end. To starve one to death? Don't even bother trying to reason with me.

If you stole something from somebody else, then you should have all of your belongings taken from you to compensate the people you stole from (first) and the judicial system (second) you just taken for granted.

If you wrecked your car in somebody's house because you drive while drinking should not only lose their license (for a period of time) but also lose the ability to buy beer.

If you take somebody else's life intentionally and purposefully (aka murder) then your life should be taken. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.... That's the whole point in capital punishment....
for your first point about theft, I think only that which equals the value of the stolen goods should be forked over, plus whatever the total of the court cost and legal fees are, or return/replace said item out of pocket.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-18 12:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Which is why it's wrong.

Getting to the point that I get the feeling everything you say is pre-emptive excuses for terrible things you plan to do.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-18 12:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
So was this mad dog put down like she most definitely deserved for needlessly torturing and starving a child to death?

Her execution will give me much needed sustenance.
Yeah she is super dead.
Good job society: you murdered somebody, guilty or not, you murdered somebody.
Jet, I have to ask you this:

If a random guy walks up to you and your daughter and shoots your daughter in cold blood just because he doesn't like you, wouldn't you want the death penalty for that guy?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-18 12:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

At least you took the time to debunk all of your own ideas for us before we had a chance King!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 12:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Which is why it's wrong.

Getting to the point that I get the feeling everything you say is pre-emptive excuses for terrible things you plan to do.

Not at all.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 12:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So was this mad dog put down like she most definitely deserved for needlessly torturing and starving a child to death?

Yeah she is super dead.

If a random guy walks up to you and your daughter and shoots your daughter in cold blood just because he doesn't like you, wouldn't you want the death penalty for that guy?
No, killing him wouldn't bring her back.

But nice trying to make an emotional argument.

Edit: but honestly, if I didn't die too, I'd probably be in prison for killing him in cold blood out of revenge.

I never said I was a saint.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-18 12:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah she is super dead.

Of course he would; he's admitted as much.

But he's so enlightened and above us that he'd just "let it go".
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-18 12:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah she is super dead.

No, killing him wouldn't bring her back.

But nice trying to make an emotional argument.

Nice lie.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 12:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah she is super dead.

When did I say that I would?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-18 12:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »

for your first point about theft, I think only that which equals the value of the stolen goods should be forked over, plus whatever the total of the court cost and legal fees are, or return/replace said item out of pocket.
I rather then lose everything (their house, their cars, their stuff) and have to go through the agony (for most people) of getting it all back than to sell only a few items to pay for the things they stole.

This would affect anyone/everyone in this, and creates a strong disincentive in the action in the first place.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 12:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice lie.
It's not a lie, but go on keep pretending it is so you don't have to realize how *** up you are.
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2014-09-18 12:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmmmmmm
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-18 12:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

He'd claim self defense for killing him, after his daughter was murdered. Before the state got involved. Absolves him of his guilt, and the legal process.

Then again, he's also back-pedaled on piracy in only a few short posts. It's not theft... until someone other than him profits from his idea.

But to him, Piracy (which is a form, and a definition of theft) isn't theft.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-18 12:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice lie.
It's not a lie, but go on keep pretending it is so you don't have to realize how *** up you are.

It's a lie or you're a terrible father.

You can say that you'd fight that impulse. You can say that you'd like to think you'd be able to let it go.

But if your instinct isn't to immediately exact retribution, they you are a terrible, terrible parent.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-18 12:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
At least you took the time to debunk all of your own ideas for us before we had a chance King!
I didn't say it's the optimal setting overall, except deterrent behavior.

I'm a strong believer in penalties and punishments can and have stopped people from doing the wrong things in life.

I wish I had the perfect solution, because if I did, you damn know I would be showing it to the world a long time ago.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-09-18 12:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Or the ghost of this guy...

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-18 12:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah she is super dead.

You don't have to let it go and I can tell you that killing the person that killed someone close to you doesn't allow you to let it go and doesn't help either.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-18 12:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah she is super dead.

When did I say that I would?

A while back. I'm not going fishing to help you find something you said about yourself. You said you have the same emotional response, but you're somehow "better" for being able to logically set it aside.

Maybe I misinterpreted there, but that's how I took what you said.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-18 12:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »

I rather then lose everything (their house, their cars, their stuff) and have to go through the agony (for most people) of getting it all back than to sell only a few items to pay for the things they stole.

This would affect anyone/everyone in this, and creates a strong disincentive in the action in the first place.
What makes you think theives have any of this?
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-18 12:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah she is super dead.

You don't have to let it go and I can tell you that killing the person that killed someone close to you doesn't allow you to let it go and doesn't help either.

Are you speaking from experience? Either your own or as a psychological professional?

I hope to never be in the situation, so I guess I hope to never be able to tell you you're wrong or not. But I think there's more to it than personal catharsis, too.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-18 12:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't say it's the optimal setting overall, except deterrent behavior.

I'm a strong believer in penalties and punishments can and have stopped people from doing the wrong things in life.

I wish I had the perfect solution, because if I did, you damn know I would be showing it to the world a long time ago.
It's not even good as an idea for a deterrant.

They don't really. Maybe the average every day citizen might think twice about stealing a candy bar because it will cost them $20,000 if they get caught... but its not going to stop people just like the death penalty doesn't.

Yeah yeah... hero of justice King...
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15