Execute Woman - Starving & Abusing 9-year-old

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » execute woman - starving & abusing 9-year-old
execute woman - starving & abusing 9-year-old
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-19 10:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
When they name the children and their ages in the story instead of just putting a number like "6 children", it makes the criminal act much more real.
I had to stop reading when the names of the children and ages were mentioned because I felt like I was going to cry... why is the world so ***...

EDIT: I hope they do the right thing and put him to death.
He already killed himself... God do you people even read the articles?
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-09-19 10:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
When they name the children and their ages in the story instead of just putting a number like "6 children", it makes the criminal act much more real.
I had to stop reading when the names of the children and ages were mentioned because I felt like I was going to cry... why is the world so ***...

Nope I stopped reading after it mentioned the kids names as I said.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-19 10:37:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Son dies in a hunting accident, oops I accidentally fired the rifle.

Thats actually one example i would agree with what jet said about the security guards and following protocol; argument. Ive never rly bought the 'hunting accident' excuse. The only way that happens is something like the ground your standing on gives out and you start falling down the cliff your own or something and accidentally press the trigger... maybe.. maybe then. But if your following proper protocol when hunting, then there are no accidents like that, no civilian casualties.
What if it was an accident? I mean he had two children there and he only shot one? the other never came forward and said anything even now?

Any idiot should know that you should never point a gun at someone for this very reason but as sparth said nothing he had done would even put him up for the death sentence... soo...

Under your logic we'd just start killing off people that even seemed like they might do something bad later...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-19 10:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope I stopped reading after it mentioned the kids names as I said.
Well You probably can't read all that well then because his suicide is mentioned well before that...
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-09-19 10:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Son dies in a hunting accident, oops I accidentally fired the rifle.

Thats actually one example i would agree with what jet said about the security guards and following protocol; argument. Ive never rly bought the 'hunting accident' excuse. The only way that happens is something like the ground your standing on gives out and you start falling down the cliff your own or something and accidentally press the trigger... maybe.. maybe then. But if your following proper protocol when hunting, then there are no accidents like that, no civilian casualties.
What if it was an accident? I mean he had two children there and he only shot one? the other never came forward and said anything even now?

Any idiot should know that you should never point a gun at someone for this very reason but as sparth said nothing he had done would even put him up for the death sentence... soo...

Under your logic we'd just start killing off people that even seemed like they might do something bad later...

If it was a true accident (unlikely) then the argument for this specific case would be nullified. But you seem to forget, or ignored the fact) that this artical was only used as evidence to prove a single point of the initial argument.

God do you people even read the articles?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-19 11:56:13
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you know that it's unlikely it was a true accident? You don't. You have no idea and most likely base your opinion on what happened now.

I didn't forget or ignore that. I'm merely pointing out that it doesn't support your position that if we killed this guy previously then he wouldn't have done this. There was no legal process to execute this person in the United States justice system that was overlooked. Unless you're advocating we just kill eveyone that might do something like this in the future this is an extremely poor example to make your point.

If you truly wanted to make a decent point, instead of attempting to pull at the strings of a persons heart with emotional headlines, then you'd focus more on recidivism rates and crimes commited by these felons rather than focusing on a specific case because it makes people like Blazed cry.

This specific case is nullified as there was no venue, beyond street justice, that would have sentenced this man to death. You rely more on emotion than facts though.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-09-19 12:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

it doesn't support your position that if we killed this guy previously then he wouldn't have done this.

wow...

If you truly wanted to make a decent point, instead of attempting to pull at the strings of a persons heart with emotional headlines, then you'd focus more on recidivism rates and crimes commited by these felons rather than focusing on a specific case because it makes people like Blazed cry.

We are talking about crimes that are so severe that it might warrant death... exactly what kind of crimes are there of that degree that wont tug at an emotion at all? "he stole my xbox" just doesn't seem to compare.

This specific case is nullified as there was no venue, beyond street justice, that would have sentenced this man to death.
I already admitted that everything i said about it is based on the idea of him killing his son not being an accident. Pointing it out 6 times doesn't change anything. And i already explained about supposed 'hunting accidents' and explained if it were indeed an accident. You just seem to ignore all that. - And if he did kill his son, which seems to be the case with out viewing the police report (and hoping the did a though job), that seems a pretty good venue, as you say, to consider the penitently.

You rely more on emotion than facts though.

It seems you rely on ignoring logic and play on ppls desensitized minds.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-19 12:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

A pretty horrific story here. But it (unfortunately) proves my point. That you argued so much against jet. I said time and time again that if dead its guaranteed this women couldn't torture or kill again; be it inmates, security guards, or civilians if released or escaped. - The last point which you heavily argued against.

Well heres a story to show what happens when ppl get released.

Your point is moot and quite frankly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as he was released, not escaped. I don't know what moron releases a murderer, and while I'm against the death penalty, parole should be off the table for murder, and automatic life sentence. So your point is moot if they had just kept him in jail, where he belonged, no need to kill him.

But it seems that we just have a bunch of bloodthirsty people around here.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-19 12:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's hilarious that the example you put forward is debunked by your own statements and you still tout it as a good example.

Hey guys look at this! You know this might have been an accident in the past (but I don't think so) and it was found to be an accident by authorites who had access to an eye witness but I think that if it actually wasn't an accident then we should of totally killed this guy and then this other thing wouldn't have happened.

If you can't even see how stupid you sound making this weakest of weak arguments for killing people off then I just feel sorry for you.

Nothing in your post remotely resembles logic... its grasping at straws to try and make a point to justify your viewpoint on the topic.

I even pointed out that there are far better ways to make your case but you'd rather stick to the headlines from this week that don't even support your case. There's quite a few that won't tug at the stings of someones heart. People are killed every day that no one gives a ***about and no one even bothers to report on besides putting another blip on the murder map...

Murdering people for things they might do is not how we do things and it never should be.

Playing on their desensitized minds? What kind of drugs are you on that you can type that out with what I can only assume is a straight face? lol...
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-09-19 12:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
A pretty horrific story here. But it (unfortunately) proves my point. That you argued so much against jet. I said time and time again that if dead its guaranteed this women couldn't torture or kill again; be it inmates, security guards, or civilians if released or escaped. - The last point which you heavily argued against.

Your point is moot and quite frankly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as he was released, not escaped. I don't know what moron releases a murderer, and while I'm against the death penalty, parole should be off the table for murder, and automatic life sentence. So your point is moot if they had just kept him in jail, where he belonged, no need to kill him.

my point was ppl like this get out. So the fact that someone did this and got out, seems perfectly valid.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-19 13:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

People that plead guilty to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon? Yes they are eventually released from prison.

No one could have or predicted this would happen and your idea that we should just kill off people that might do something like this is ludicrous.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-09-19 13:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing in your post remotely resembles logic...

My argument was that killers can get out and kill again. Were as a dead killer can not kill again. - A story about a guy that killed his son, got out, and killed again, seems quite relevant to that point.

I think it's hilarious that the example you put forward is debunked by your own statements and you still tout it as a good example.
its grasping at straws to try and make a point to justify your viewpoint on the topic.

Admitting that i could be wrong is no means hilarious or grasping. I can only go with the given facts that i have. Only the police have all of them (kinda). Unlike everyone else that i run across i have no problem admitting that i could be wrong. Anyone willing to learn and grow can accept that fact. Its only ppl that stubbornly cling to an ideal despite evidence and theories that are a joke.

Quote:
a 40-year-old Don Spirit pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon in the fatal shooting of his 8-year-old son, Kyle, in a 2001 hunting accident.
Took a convicted felons weapon, took an 8 year old out hunting, an 'accidentally' shot him... I don't by it. And if it was indeed murder, it supports everything ive said. - If was actually an accident, then this evidence in support of an initial point before hand is moot. I have no problem admitting that.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-19 13:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Killers can get out and kill again. This article does nothing to back that up considering it was declared an accident and he was not convicted or murdering his son.

There is some evidence that backs up your opinions but there is also plenty of evidence that does not support the other side.

It's grasping because you're using an article that clearly does not support your ideas and saying that well if this case that happened thirteen years ago that was decleared an accident actually was a murder then this justifies what I'm trying to say. It's like you're shutting your eyes to reality and grasping for any example you can to try and justify your stance. It is pretty hilarious.

You don't buy it why? It seems like the only reason you don't buy it is because of his recent actions and your desire to back up your own statements.

There was a cop yesterday who was getting out of his own car and his gun went off and he shot himself. Some times guns do go off that's why people should treat them with respect and proper handling.

Killing people because they might do something later has no place in our judicial system.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 00:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

my point was ppl like this get out. So the fact that someone did this and got out, seems perfectly valid.

Your point is moot as since he got out by the book, he wouldn't have been eligible for the death penalty in the first place.

Stop grasping at straws and wanting to kill everyone.
[+]
By Voren 2014-09-20 01:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a cop yesterday who was getting out of his own car and his gun went off and he shot himself. Some times guns do go off that's why people should treat them with respect and proper handling.

I am extremely curious as to the level of retention his holster had, otherwise I call ***. I've had a Kimber 19911, loaded, chamber, safety on, holstered and not once had an issue.

Guns don't just go off without something interfering with it (i.e. pulling the trigger). I've heard of ammunition expending in a chamber without the trigger being pulled or firing pin otherwise activated, but that's not a gun safety issue that's a faulty ammunition issue.

Sorry, but you hit two issues that I take notice of because most don't have a full understanding of firearms.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-20 09:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

This coming from someone who wants to kill every man, woman, and child that lives in Palestinian territories.

Inb4 their land doesn't exist nonsense.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-20 13:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

This coming from someone who wants to kill every man, woman, and child that lives in Palestinian territories.

Inb4 their land doesn't exist nonsense.
Palestine doesn't exist, and I don't want to kill them all, but I am of the conviction that Israel would be entirely justified to wipe the region off the face of the earth as they have overextended pleasantries several fold at this point. But oh no, they send troops to their own land that they sanctioned off to arrest terrorists and everyone loses their *** mind.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15