[Dev] SCH - Regarding Cure V and Regen
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-21 17:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Minjo said: »
Welp, I clearly don't have the credentials to participate in this discussion.
clearly
By Brolli 2011-11-21 18:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu said: »
Brolli said: »
-Implying that sch is only good for healing-

it's kinda weird how ppl camp threads/makes personal opinions about about something that they don't event have it, idk about others servers but sch is mainly recruited on most shells/pts and events for DD not for healing/enhancing purposes,
that was never implied, you need to stop white-knighting emanuelle since this is obviously where it stems from (does he even still play anymore?)
did you get your obis? my posts have nothing to do with emanuelle. idk what are you talking about i'm sch too, emanuelle is taking a break form the game and now playing starcraft/guildwars2 on jan, would be nice that you contribute to something than starting a flame or troll
first off, yes i have all of the obi's and im more than willing to show them off to you, so take that sock and shove it in your mouth.

2nd of all since you apparently read all of the topic, did you atleast look at the post above the one i directed at you? cause im obviously contributing where as all i see is whiteknight from you.

3rd, dont even get me started on you and sch.
that's good, now you can be a lil more qualified to make opinions about sch (i guess), that excuse of not having inventory space was getting rly old
when was the last time i even commented on obi's? and seriously you compared me to that piece of ***emanualle who doesnt even have half the gear i do on sch. Your half baked insults about old ***are getting pathetic. Unless you can do something other than bragging about how seriously "amazing" scholar is in today's end game without ***to back it up, i suggest you shut the *** up lol.
why so mad? emanuelle is one of the best sch on the server most people from our server can confirm this and serious old ppl form snd and other shells, you hardly have the right gear for scholar , you just got obis / hardly the proper subjobs for you toon, do you still nuke full time on aug abyssea head? you just jelly, lol i'm done with you.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-11-21 18:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember back when I had inventory space on an active job 75+... Oh wait, nope, I was 74 the last time that happened.
[+]
 Fenrir.Minjo
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2011-11-21 18:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

emanuelle is one of the best sch on the server most people from our server can confirm this

Say it with me now,

lol
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-11-21 18:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

He founded the principle of using Atma of Allure to add hateless damage. No better man could ever exist.

*sniff*

Also you said "toon" and "jelly" in the same what I loosely call a paragraph, invalid.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-21 18:08:43
Link | Quote | Reply

let me break this down
why so mad?
no actually im laughing pretty hard right now

Quote:
emanuelle is one of the best sch on the server most people from our server can confirm this and serious old ppl form snd and other shells
rather i find more people who would laugh about him than praise him

Quote:
you hardly have the right gear for scholar , you just got obis / hardly the proper subjobs for you toon
right gear? i mean seriously did you just say that and praise emanuelle in the same post? have you actually seen his gear?

Quote:
do you still nuke full time on aug abyssea head? lol
ah right, this was all word of mouth from emanuelle himself, let me correct this for you, i nuke in abyssea augmented hat because at the time the only hat that was better than it was onieros head, and of course i use +2 af3 for when i have ebuilliance up.

question for you though, were you nuking full time with af3+2 head? do you even have af3+2?

do yourself a favor though seriously, stop posting, stop putting comments on my page, and stop sending me PMs, actually better yet take a note from emanuelle: quit.
[+]
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-11-21 18:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Toon

Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2011-11-21 18:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to feed this tangent, but notoriety in this game is a funny thing. The greater the number of people that think you're a good player, the more likely it becomes that you're actually not very good. The upper echelon of the playerbase is fairly segregated from the 90% of the playerbase that's pants-on-head-HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. If anything, the more the rest of the server hates you, the more likely you are to be a great player.
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-21 18:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to feed this tangent, but notoriety in this game is a funny thing. The greater the number of people that think you're a good player, the more likely it becomes that you're actually not very good. The upper echelon of the playerbase is fairly segregated from the 90% of the playerbase that's pants-on-head-HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. If anything, the more the rest of the server hates you, the more likely you are to be a great player.
that's as about as true as it gets
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2011-11-21 18:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If anything, the more the rest of the server hates you, the more likely you are to be a great player.

This is only true because it's always the loud, clueless ones who actually speak out with an attempted guise of intellectual superiority.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-11-21 18:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate both Minjo and Jinjo.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-11-21 18:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Jinjos are *** baller. It's not their fault Gruntilda destroyed everything they know and made their king into a zombie, those Jiggies were all they had left

Minjos are right *** though, *** those guys. I thought I was getting a jiggy but all I got was tazed
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-11-21 18:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
If anything, the more the rest of the server hates you, the more likely you are to be a great player.
I hope to every deity imaginable that kuro does not see this post
It's ok, he thinks everyone loves him.
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2011-11-21 18:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
I hate both Minjo and Jinjo.

Only because I won't my put my trial NMs on hold to play your reindeer games.

'-l'
[+]
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-11-21 18:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

so i went to go do buffalo dominion ops and this went from cure5/regen5 > vw jobs > emanuelle being the best sch on his server > minjo and jinjo? umm ok

im confused.. lol

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-11-21 19:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
I hope to every deity imaginable that kuro does not see this post
It's ok, he thinks everyone loves him.
no, he believes everyone hates him that's why I quoted dodu. you even had him convinced I hated him after all that ls shenaniganery
He's as stupid as he is delusional.
 Sylph.Katalsar
Server: Sylph
user: Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-11-21 20:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok please, stop all this bs. Back to topic

As many people pointed out, the only way to make regen V make curing much easier is to allow it to also rise your current maximum HP and can't be dispelled. I feel this should be SCH exclusive with "Light Arts" up for both Regen IV and Regen V. If "Light Arts" isn't up during the cast then The maximum HP won't change. (Yes you can cast it with light arts up, switch to dark arts and still receive the HP boost)

Again this was stated from someone else who made a good example.

Think of a DRK, they cast drain they get set amount of HP however, it doesn't break HP cap. When a DRK casts Drain II if they drain more that their cap HP they break their current maximum HP by the surplus amount of HP drained.

Ours would be just like a DRK however, we do it in a light base method. Instead of absorbing HP from a target we're giving HP from a surplus of our Regen.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-21 20:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

i can see it now, buffing up for voidwatch would end up being like

regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5

9999 hp later: K GUYS LETS DO THIS
 Sylph.Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-11-21 20:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Only way i could see it being broken is if someone buffed the regen HP boost prior to a fight. But SE could give a set cap like 15% or 20% of the characters max health then that works out.
 Sylph.Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-11-21 20:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

i knew you were going to say that lol

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Cathaldus
Server: Phoenix
user: DanielH
By Phoenix.Cathaldus 2011-11-21 21:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

i can see it now, buffing up for voidwatch would end up being like

regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5 regen 5

9999 hp later: K GUYS LETS DO THIS

Didn't they say they were doing it so SCH could cast it on Alliance members so it'd be.

Accession > Regen V
Accession > Regen V
Accession > Regen V
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8