First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-11-10 15:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Madifenrir said: »
btw we were talking post 80cap, else the whole haste argument seemed kinda pointless there

You were the one talking about old times, I'm saying SCH was shitty during that era because it simple couldn't fill the "one mage only" role. :x
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-11-10 15:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu said: »

btw we were talking post 80cap, else the whole haste argument seemed kinda pointless there
yes

current refresh 2 > current sublimation

mathsayshi2u

ref2 is 6mp/tick
sublimation from a 90 sch with all sub gear is 12mp/tick ?

my math wrong?
 Fenrir.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-11-10 15:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

yes

mathsayshi2u
Math? Like 6/tic > 12/tic?

What happened to math being correct?
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-11-10 15:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Cuelebra said: »
question? no talk of haste2, if they do they are going to have to increase attack speed cap. sch IS getting haste next update, knock on wood. whats gonna be's RDM's uniqueness then? sch/whm already gets haste btw

I was talking about OLD STUFF, because that's what they mentioned. Yes I am completely aware that SCH/WHM gets Haste, and that it's already a very nice supplemental job. You people need to learn how to read christ.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-10 15:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

let me go dig out the post give me 10 minutes ~_~
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-11-10 15:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

im going to lunch, i hear panda express calling! this thread has turned from regen4/cure5 into haste@merit camps and refreshvs sublimation now! wheres Krizz when u need him!
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-10 15:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

happy?

Quote:
1200 HP = 300 MP with no gear = 43 ticks and 86 HP lost, 10 ticks before you can put it back up makes +5.66 MP/tick and -1.62 HP/tick
 Ragnarok.Zirael
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zirael
By Ragnarok.Zirael 2011-11-10 15:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

yes

mathsayshi2u

ref2 is 6mp/tick

my math wrong?
If we're nitpicking and including gear in math, Ref2 is 7MP with AF3+2 legs. Castable on whole party, if anyone cares. Or... just bring BRD/WHM and boot both SCH and RDM.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-11-10 15:08:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk, this talk about conserving mp and refresh vs sublimation... is it really that important atm? Especially in VW... with the temp items you get. I just don't see conserving MP that important for any mage, even PLD.
By Madifenrir 2011-11-10 15:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Idk, this talk about conserving mp and refresh vs sublimation... is it really that important atm? Especially in VW... with the temp items you get. I just don't see conserving MP that important for any mage, even PLD.

Think the whole point now is why bring a rdm or sch?
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-11-10 15:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not, I was talking about why RDM > SCH at 75, but now it's just gotten out of hand~
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-11-10 15:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Think the whole point now is why bring a rdm or sch?
To proc? >.>;
 Siren.Mcclane
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2011-11-10 15:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

RDM for t2 Merits for proc spells!

SCH for Helix. Until SE gives them them to subjob...stupid.
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-10 15:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zirael said: »

yes

mathsayshi2u

ref2 is 6mp/tick

my math wrong?
If we're nitpicking and including gear in math, Ref2 is 7MP with AF3+2 legs. Castable on whole party, if anyone cares. Or... just bring BRD/WHM and boot both SCH and RDM.
and unless you are prepping for a fight with full mp, you will NOT be using full sublimation gear, you sacrifice refresh from weapon, head, body and what not which makes it incredibly counter productive.

so yes ent and cele mathsayshi2u
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-11-10 15:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

To proc? >.>;

^

When they do the helix update, I don't see SCH keeping their Voidwatch spot sadly. They only have two unique procs at that point, one of which pretty much never lands. :x
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-10 15:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mcclane said: »

well hopefully they'll fix sch ja procing during the next update, landing libra and modus on a target and still not producing a proc is getting rather old.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-11-10 15:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

well hopefully they'll fix sch ja procing during the next update, landing libra and modus on a target and still not producing a proc is getting rather old.

wtf libra doesn't work either? @@;
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-11-10 15:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mcclane said: »

I don't know, they haven't resopnded if they are moving forward with the change or not yet. They just released WAR's changes are moving forward as planned yesterday.

I think the outcry of SCH's is going to prevent the change, SE is just putting it off to let people get more emotional then they give them what they want and they are happy again and so on.
 Siren.Mcclane
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2011-11-10 15:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I've seen "BLM job abilities" come up in message, then one BLM will Enmity Douce, no proc. Then a second BLM will do it and it will proc. Think it's just screwy sometimes.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2011-11-10 15:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

DRK got Break as well :p and many times i've proc'd red more than blms in VW using elemental spells more than my dark spells (welcome to a nearly complete derailment)

I guess if SE is set on keeping whm the only one with Cure V, at the very least, the regen effects (according to level of regen cast with storm spells [on top of the merited stat bonus] could be just what sch needs to compete for a tactical advantage)
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-10 15:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »

oh they work, just 80% of the time it doesnt actually proc the weakness, i brought it up to SE like 2 months ago so im still waiting on the fix
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-11-10 15:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Or, they gave it to all jobs on the test server for a wider testing group, and are making it SCH only during final release.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-11-10 15:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

oh they work, just 80% of the time it doesnt actually proc the weakness, i brought it up to SE like 2 months ago so im still waiting on the fix

:x That's shitty.
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-11-10 15:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah i so love my linkshell yelling at me. because they think im ignoring the "SCH Job Ability Message"

DID U USE MODUS VERITAS YET? 10x ITS THAT or LIBRA

DID U LIBRA?!
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-10 15:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

now imagine getting yelled at because you havent proc'd your sch abilities yet and you swear up and down you did lol.

edit: beat lol
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-11-10 15:22:02
Link | Quote | Reply

now imagine getting yelled at because you havent proc'd your sch abilities yet and you swear up and down you did lol.

Sucks. ><;
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2011-11-10 15:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh i can attest to that... Libra is a fine 1 min recast, while on the other hand, Modus Veritus, which seems to refuse to land 99% of the time, has a 10min recast, so unless you get a cor in pt who does random deal, you can only use it 3x per fight at most, as opposed to, say, Enmity Dowse, which lands 100% of the time. (even if you're not processing and really need the enmity down)
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2011-11-10 15:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never gone SCH to Voidwatch, do you think it's related to Modus's chance to "resist" on stronger NMs or is it just bugged?

If it's the former, I doubt they'll change it, gotta protect against dem Modus burns.
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-11-10 15:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
I've never gone SCH to Voidwatch, do you think it's related to Modus's chance to "resist" on stronger NMs or is it just bugged?

If it's the former, I doubt they'll change it, gotta protect against dem Modus burns.
land rate bugs me but their solution for that was changing the recast to 3 minutes, im talking about BOTH landing when its sch abilities for proc and it doesnt do anything to proc the weakness. THAT part is a bug.
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-11-10 15:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Typical SCH in VW. This was me getting yelled at by 5 people over Modus Veritas and Libra processing.... Even Qilin i swear joined in on the fun
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8