Really? >_>
First Page 2 3 4
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-05-02 01:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

thats the problem with mire... anmesia and the like, make it difficult for a smooth party... not your fault, everyone has problems there... and if that drg couldnt see that, then they aren't worth the effort anyway
[+]
 Bismarck.Dricent
Server: Bismarck
user: Dricent
By Bismarck.Dricent 2010-05-02 01:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I know right? She added me to her blist so she on mine I heard shes like that all the time too >_>.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-02 01:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yarly
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-02 01:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dricent said:
So I get invited to a party level synch 66 for caedarva mire. Ok to start off with 66 not the best for there and im tanking as ninja.... party setup isnt the best either.. Drg Whm Mnk x2 Nin Thf. Only 1 heal xp for party slow and a few people died a couple of times. Now the drg gets sick of that rather quick and uses a warp cudgel and then disbands cause party sucks.... I agree with that and send the following tell to her... "Take Care. Im prolly gonna head out myself as well." her response to that was "your the reason i left. kthx Blisted" So I wanna know how did I make the party suck? Is it cause I didnt voke every 30 secs cause I had amnesia on me and couldnt? Why some people gotta be so rude?
Well if you play ninja anything like you do your sam, I could see why you'd be the reason someone left.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-02 01:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Somehow, I have a feeling we're missing about half of the real story here..

Given the situation there is any number of factors that could have left you being the one to blame.. A lot are more common then I'd like to admit..

three of the biggest ones is not keeping shadows up, and not having fairly high (or even capped) Ninjitsu and/or Evasion. Keeping hate on you isn't the only thing you need to do, you also need to minimize the ammount of MP being spent to keep you alive..

Not saying any of this is absolutely true, but I do feel there's a part of the story you're just leaving out, and as I said, those three things are from rare.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-05-02 01:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just that, some people are just rude. I was in a party in Caedarva once on RDM, and instead of a brd or cor we had a smn. I didn't complain, but even through tossing cures, haste, and refresh like mad, making my mp last till convert was up again, and not bitching even once, the tank starts bitching about how It would be 'nice if I threw in some enfeebles once in a while' *sarcasm*.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 01:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

you didnt have refresh job....

hight breath mantle is your friend, bet you didnt have one

you can use ninjitsu on imps when no silenced for the hate

just simple stuff like slow/para

make sure your accuracy doesnt suck

have +emnity gear for voke macro

try to get a swift belt, do not tp in warwolf belt, life belt if you dont have one or the new haste piece

did the thf trick atack dancing edge you? where the mnks or drg /thf?

[+]
 Bismarck.Dricent
By Bismarck.Dricent 2010-05-02 01:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Somehow, I have a feeling we're missing about half of the real story here..

Given the situation there is any number of factors that could have left you being the one to blame.. A lot are more common then I'd like to admit..

three of the biggest ones is not keeping shadows up, and not having fairly high (or even capped) Ninjitsu and/or Evasion. Keeping hate on you isn't the only thing you need to do, you also need to minimize the ammount of MP being spent to keep you alive..

Not saying any of this is absolutely true, but I do feel there's a part of the story you're just leaving out, and as I said, those three things are from rare.
nope I has a 75 thf with capped eva. I was wearing SH evasion torque boxers mantle Ohat capped ninjitsu kept shadows up whm had no trouble healing me
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-02 01:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fail damage = fail hate keeping abilities.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-02 01:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Step your game up in the dd department.
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-02 01:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

NIN tank in Caedarva Mire?

/wrists

but yeah, Amnesia and stray imps can ruin a good party ;_;
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-02 01:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dricent said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bismarck.Dricent said:
So I get invited to a party level synch 66 for caedarva mire. Ok to start off with 66 not the best for there and im tanking as ninja.... party setup isnt the best either.. Drg Whm Mnk x2 Nin Thf. Only 1 heal xp for party slow and a few people died a couple of times. Now the drg gets sick of that rather quick and uses a warp cudgel and then disbands cause party sucks.... I agree with that and send the following tell to her... "Take Care. Im prolly gonna head out myself as well." her response to that was "your the reason i left. kthx Blisted" So I wanna know how did I make the party suck? Is it cause I didnt voke every 30 secs cause I had amnesia on me and couldnt? Why some people gotta be so rude?
Well if you play ninja anything like you do your sam, I could see why you'd be the reason someone left.
I play all my jobs better than YOU or anyone ever will.. unlike the rest of people I actually put a great amount of research in the jobs I intend to level before I actually do anything with them.
No you don't. Quit lying.

You, play sam better than me? Almost spit my drink out, lol.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-02 01:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

What research told you askar > turban on sam? lol
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 01:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

dricent read what I wrote and don't get defensive
By Wakabo 2010-05-02 01:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude, shut the *** up. I just looked at your sam set and it is the most gimp *** ***I ever seen. [Talking about Dricent] oh the lulz in this thread.
 Bismarck.Jessiica
user: Botreie
By Bismarck.Jessiica 2010-05-02 01:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Dud you Sucked balls at NIN the WHM was pulling hate off you with a Cure 3. you used absolutely NO ninjutsu. all you did was yonin and voke sometimes, you were the WORST NIN i have ever PTed with. Buy some tools. or GTFO. pure and simple.
[+]
 Bismarck.Jessiica
By Bismarck.Jessiica 2010-05-02 01:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Also my favorite, we took lvl sync off, and WHM pulled hate off him (WHM:66 Him 74) With SILENA. ONE Spell was cast, Silena, and Stole hate off this fail *** NIN. GJ.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 01:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

lol yonin sucks if your accuracy is already lacking....

never used it on nin
 Bismarck.Dricent
By Bismarck.Dricent 2010-05-02 01:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes yes.... I see now I should definitely be taking advice from you cause you obviously have a level75 ninja fully merited... oh wait you don't goodbye.. and no more responses to your posts.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-02 01:47:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Jessiica said:
Dud you Sucked balls at NIN the WHM was pulling hate off you with a Cure 3. you used absolutely NO ninjutsu. all you did was yonin and voke sometimes, you were the WORST NIN i have ever PTed with. Buy some tools. or GTFO. pure and simple.
Bismarck.Jessiica said:
Also my favorite, we took lvl sync off, and WHM pulled hate off him (WHM:66 Him 74) With SILENA. ONE Spell was cast, Silena, and Stole hate off this fail *** NIN. GJ.

Ahahahahaha
 Bismarck.Jessiica
By Bismarck.Jessiica 2010-05-02 01:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

lol. a lv 10 NIN could tell you how to do your job, Thats how much you failed. GJ
[+]
 Bismarck.Dricent
By Bismarck.Dricent 2010-05-02 01:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
dricent read what I wrote and don't get defensive
I read and I was doin alot of that but yeah i should be macroing emn+ gear on vokes thats a good idea
 Asura.Xenophire
Server: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-05-02 01:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dricent said:
Yes yes.... I see now I should definitely be taking advice from you cause you obviously have a level75 ninja fully merited... oh wait you don't goodbye.. and no more responses to your posts.

It doesn't matter what jobs someone has leveled, if you take the time enough to learn about different jobs, you don't have to have them at 75 to know more than the next person.

Btw, saw your SAM set. Do you always TP in a Warwolf Belt?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-02 01:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dricent said:
I'd be willing to bet there aren't many people on this forum that don't know more about anything in this game than you.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 01:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dricent said:

My nin is 67 before I quit the game, and ok I tanked a lot of ***on my mnk

I do not have a problem holding hate on nin even without a thf.

Your point being?
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-02 01:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Jessiica said:
WHM was pulling hate off you with a Cure 3

That's pretty sad x'D

Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-02 01:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bismarck.Jessiica said:
Bismarck.Jessiica said:

Ahahahahaha
By Wakabo 2010-05-02 01:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys he knows nin so much better because his isn't 75 and merited like ours should be.
First Page 2 3 4