Any Real Life Beef With Yojimmbo Of Unicorn??

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Any real life beef with Yojimmbo of Unicorn??
Any real life beef with Yojimmbo of Unicorn??
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-12 15:35:47
| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Wow so much hate towards the taru lmao but ive been turned down so many times by these kids who think that I really am a 2foot taru in real life.Well if you have beef with me throw your 2 cents,and I don't mean "hes lame" or "hes a noob" anybody can do that,so tell me what happened..and if your still urging for more PM me and i'll do my best to meet you in real life.OPEN INVITATION.Seriousley, otherwise go back to your LS and *** about what you cant say,cant do,or just cant.
Server: Remora
By Remora.Disintegration 2008-12-12 15:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Internet toughguy! Someone please post a picture of a Taru waiting in an alley wielding a bicycle chain...
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-12 15:37:37
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Disintegration said:
Internet toughguy! Someone please post a picture of a Taru waiting in an alley wielding a bicycle chain...

LMAO
 Carbuncle.Xenobriatix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Xenobriatix 2008-12-12 15:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't we find anything betterto do than talk smack to people we don't even know...??? X.X
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-12 15:56:04

Xenobriatix said:
Can't we find anything betterto do than talk smack to people we don't even know...??? X.X

Its better than Ballista!Besides I like a good scrap from time to time XD
 Titan.Devolver
Server: Titan
user: Devolver
By Titan.Devolver 2008-12-12 16:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Brb Bangin Hot Chicks.
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-12 16:59:02

Devolver said:
Brb Bangin Hot Chicks.

Nice.
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2008-12-12 18:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yojimmbo said:
Wow so much hate towards the taru lmao but ive been turned down so many times by these kids who think that I really am a 2foot taru in real life.Well if you have beef with me throw your 2 cents,and I don't mean "hes lame" or "hes a noob" anybody can do that,so tell me what happened..and if your still urging for more PM me and i'll do my best to meet you in real life.OPEN INVITATION.Seriousley, otherwise go back to your LS and *** about what you cant say,cant do,or just cant.

and you wonder why people don't like you?
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-12 18:25:07

Nepharite said:
Yojimmbo said:
and you wonder why people don't like you?
I'm cool with ppl its just certain indiviuals feel its best to keep the conversation around me and not just let it go.This is my invitation to those individuals who like to talk,but for some reason retreat into their shells when confronted with some responsibility.I don't like being talked to behind my back,so here I am now.So far no takers.
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2008-12-12 18:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I'm talking directly to you, and you sound kinda HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posting ***like that.
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-12 18:31:38

Nepharite said:
Well I'm talking directly to you, and you sound kinda HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posting ***like that.

Thank for the reply^^/
 Odin.Marigrim
Server: Odin
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-12 18:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as I can tell your best bet for a "call out" would be to people in the server you're from right? Or have you somehow become so famous/paranoid that people across the server boundries are insulting you when you are not there to hear them? From the random spam posts across the forums (and the fact you are posting this in a general forum and not in your servers forum) it seems to me it's fame/infamy/attention you're looking for getting your name as far out as you can ~ you wanted 2 cent, here's my 50 gil on the matter.
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2008-12-12 18:39:13

Marigrim said:
As far as I can tell your best bet for a "call out" would be to people in the server you're from right? Or have you somehow become so famous/paranoid that people across the server boundries are insulting you when you are not there to hear them? From the random spam posts across the forums (and the fact you are posting this in a general forum and not in your servers forum) it seems to me it's fame/infamy/attention you're looking for getting your name as far out as you can ~ you wanted 2 cent, here's my 50 gil on the matter.

Awesome fifty cents!
 Unicorn.Tavlov
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2008-12-12 18:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

lol