Allied Ring. Do You Need It?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Allied Ring. Do you need it?
Allied Ring. Do you need it?
 Leviathan.Tamian
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Jumatelo
By Leviathan.Tamian 2010-04-19 15:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Cerberus.Hiryo - I hope you lose your privilege to post anything on this website. As much as you might think that was funny it actually forced me to end my firefox twice!

And no I didn't find it funny at all... Please no1 click on that link which prob won't matter in couple mins when a mod takes it down.

everyone looking at this should just report the ***... I just did..
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-04-19 15:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

idk how to post it as a pic here...someone should prolly do that
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-04-19 15:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

there ya go....you go girl. we took throne room because everyone and their mother was doing Fiat Lux. There are only 500000 nightfalls running around.

edit: its actually funny because we lost zvahl keep, zvahl baileys, xarc, and beauc now. so all we have is throne room
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-19 15:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Tamian said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Cerberus.Hiryo - I hope you lose your privilege to post anything on this website. As much as you might think that was funny it actually forced me to end my firefox twice!

And no I didn't find it funny at all... Please no1 click on that link which prob won't matter in couple mins when a mod takes it down.

Meh, it's not that big of a deal, it is annoying though. I clicked it just to see what it was, didn't figure it would be anything harmful.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-04-19 15:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hiryo said:

[+]
 Leviathan.Tamian
By Leviathan.Tamian 2010-04-19 15:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Leviathan.Tamian said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

Meh, it's not that big of a deal, it is annoying though. I clicked it just to see what it was, didn't figure it would be anything harmful.

it is if you are at work and had somethings open... although in theory I should not be posting here during work anyway lol, but nonetheless its not cool...
 Cerberus.Hiryo
Server: Cerberus
user: Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-04-19 15:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:

Damn Foiled XD
 Leviathan.Chaosd
user: Chaosd
By Leviathan.Chaosd 2010-04-19 16:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Tamian said:
This is by far the most credible "hypothesis" on how to get this ring. Too bad tha on Leviathan we don't have control this week...

I don;t care if I look like a fool by the end of the week but I'll shout this tonight and see if I can get ppl to go there and get control..

Im with you on this!
2 weeks ago we got claim of Xarcabard and Beaucedine glacier,but most of the time no one showed up for Castle battles, and after tally we lost both zones,grrrr.

Since this im desperatly trying to pull mobs to npcs as pld/rdm,in both Northlands zones, but sometimes im alone to do it, then it's pretty hard, and seem most ppl don't care of win and are more interessted by xp/treasure pool, not even talking of this XXX Greater Ampithere killing all ppl work in Xarcabard.

PST me in game!Im most of the time in Sandy(S) waiting for a Northland battle.
 Leviathan.Tamian
By Leviathan.Tamian 2010-04-19 16:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosd said:
Im with you on this!
2 weeks ago we got claim of Xarcabard and Beaucedine glacier,but most of the time no one showed up for Castle battles, and after tally we lost both zones,grrrr.

Since this im desperatly trying to pull mobs to npcs as pld/rdm,in both Northlands zones, but sometimes im alone to do it, then it's pretty hard, and seem most ppl don't care of win and are more interessted by xp/treasure pool, not even talking of this XXX Greater Ampithere killing all ppl work in Xarcabard.

PST me in game!Im most of the time in Sandy(S) waiting for a Northland battle.

I'll be on in 3 hours or so, then I have like 3 hours to campaign. I will let my LS friends know and I am sure more than 1 will go with me. I'll send you a tell once I am there.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-04-19 16:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

If this does indeed require Throne Room control, the only way to take and maintain the Throne room is to repeatedly win the Campaign ops "Fiat Lux". Not a particularly difficult venture, considering everyone with the Medal of Altana will be spamming it between 10-15 times a week.
 Leviathan.Chaosd
By Leviathan.Chaosd 2010-04-19 16:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Tamian: im go to bed now,seem we not playing at the same time, too bad;;.
Well,i get offline 30 mins ago, and BST in Beaucedine had lost 1/3 of influence.Then hope u guys doin good work when im sleep!
I gonna continue tommorow when you guys gonna sleep :p

Only time we can help each others gonna be proly this week end, when im more online during night,till there, im gonna try to keep BST influence low, i hope.

Good luck to you.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-04-19 16:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

How hard is Fiat Lux?
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-04-19 16:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

its not hard, its more of an endurance fight. DDs HAVE to focus on shadows or you die. Blighting Blitz takes 3 shadows, and if you have 1 shadow, it can still one shot you. I went DRK and it built a resistance to stun the first fight. So after that i didnt stun til 25%. Just gotta take it slow and steady and focus on survival.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-04-19 21:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Can it be zerged? 72 DRK with octave.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-04-19 21:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

no, it has way too much HP and would kill you way faster then you could get it down, and blood weapon wasnt 100% drain
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-04-19 22:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Unless this is actually comfirmed in any way, I doubt that they even release the ring before they raise the lv cap.

Ya Im with Zanno, it dies look nice and this week Sandy has control of the the closest area to the Throne room, but not actually the throne room...

Till we can get an exp cap, I doubt the ring is reachable yet!
IF you get it.. Grats!

Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-04-19 22:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

i posted a screenshot and everything and ppl are still doubting....its 15k AN when a nation controls throne room, i have one, 100% sure. its not shopped i dont even know how to make the windower take a pic, i just print screened the entire thing
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-04-19 22:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Save it as a j-peg, post it on a place to host pictures.. almost anywhere.. Photobucket is where I go for business.. and use the /img instruction beneath!
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-04-19 22:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

someone else already did it...its at the top of this page
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-04-19 23:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

How did Mabrook do it? or u just sent it to him...LOL ok
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-04-19 23:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

i put the link on the first page, and he did it
 Leviathan.Chaosd
By Leviathan.Chaosd 2010-04-25 13:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanted to say thx to all ppl who moved their *** during the last 2 days for claiming Northlands zone!

Fiat lux/Allied Ring here we go!

<3 Leviathan!
 Bismarck.Jonadriel
Server: Bismarck
user: Jonadriel
By Bismarck.Jonadriel 2010-04-25 14:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish in Bismarck ppl actually start moving their *** from being standing in White Gate all day and start doing campaign to get the northernlands. :'(
 Bismarck.Dricent
Server: Bismarck
user: Dricent
By Bismarck.Dricent 2010-04-25 14:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I just wish campaign didnt have 30+ peoples attacking the same mob in a battle there's no xp anymore. If there was I would totally drop everything I was doing to work on getting the northernlands 150%+ xp max 9000 hellz ya I want that.
 Caitsith.Taazy
user: taaz
By Caitsith.Taazy 2010-04-25 14:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sandy took control of the Throne Room this week and I got my allied ring today just after JP midnite. It cost me 22500 cuz i'm from windy. but yeah all it takes is Throne Room control and allied ring is yours :)
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Server: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-04-25 15:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

just need Throne Room (s) in control
pics

Fenrir.Vacian
Server: Fenrir
user: Vacian
By Fenrir.Vacian 2010-04-25 15:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

just got mine on fenrir this morning, Wiki has some BS posted by some nutter that says you lose bonus if you take it off, tried it and it still works, not rechargeable though, traded it to a couple different NPCs in the past and even tried one in the present and nothing

Edit: if you use it once today can get 3 more uses drop it and buy a new one before sandy loses throne room XD
 Alexander.Varistor
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-04-25 16:11:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you Vacian for the info. I saw that was was thinking wtf is that crap. Verifying what Tidusblitz said. Wife and i got our rings. minimum rank of starlight medal, 15k if your nation owns throne room or 22.5k otherwise. no other zone needs to be owned. Maybe now wife and i can finish BLM to 75 without the urge to drive a nail through our heads.
 Leviathan.Kaheals
user: kaheals
By Leviathan.Kaheals 2010-05-02 20:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got my allied ring on Leviathan