Blue Mage to me is
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
 Remora.Brain
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2010-05-23 15:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I know how to post Items sets on this site, I was wondering how people post it on other sites so that instead of just spelling it out, I can show the gear and have them hover over it for the pop up image.

Like here.
 Siren.Virtuoso
Server: Siren
user: Unrealdj
By Siren.Virtuoso 2010-05-24 18:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

k not trying to say this to be a *** at all. Maybe your just wearing that stuff to test magical spells (NOT breaths?)

So... why are you wearing a moldy earring?
I mean if your nuking magical it should only be done with breath attacks being HP+ gear and mag acc are easier to get and doing 700+ dmg with them can be consistent compared to other magic spells in arsenal. ;/
magic attack doesn't help blu with other stuff ;/, mp gear is kind ick since the slots should rather be spent on magical ACC instead.
HP based nukes do more then the rest, gear that work towards this including nothing that you seem to be wearing.
I pray that is the only reason you would wear such gear on blu however.... cause even if your only nuking that set is pretty disgusting..
 Siren.Mogwaii
user: Mogwaii
By Siren.Mogwaii 2010-05-24 18:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, did I just see Blazza saying something to someone about their spelling? Dood did you notice the gear your wearing on blu? I mean I don't have the best gear but I do know str/dex is your friend. Moldy earring seriously? I noticed since I have been back people seem to think they can / anything they choose to. Pld/whm, blu/whm, rng/sam at 35! They don't even wanna try anymore they just want to "get by". Like I said I don't have mint gear nor do I want it because I have seen what top gear does to some blues and guess what I out dmg them every time. So I'd rather have mediocre gear and play my job well then have the best gear and completely suck. Or I could be Blazza and just rip someone for spelling and not look at the JUNK gear I am wearing. Seriously, now I know why people hate blue mages. I bet Blazza somewhere at the top of their list. How's my spelling?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-24 18:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mogwaii said:
Ok, did I just see Blazza saying something to someone about their spelling? Dood did you notice the gear your wearing on blu? I mean I don't have the best gear but I do know str/dex is your friend. Moldy earring seriously? I noticed since I have been back people seem to think they can / anything they choose to. Pld/whm, blu/whm, rng/sam at 35! They don't even wanna try anymore they just want to "get by". Like I said I don't have mint gear nor do I want it because I have seen what top gear does to some blues and guess what I out dmg them every time. So I'd rather have mediocre gear and play my job well then have the best gear and completely suck. Or I could be Blazza and just rip someone for spelling and not look at the JUNK gear I am wearing. Seriously, now I know why people hate blue mages. I bet Blazza somewhere at the top of their list. How's my spelling?
What is this I don't even

Nuking builds? Anyone?
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-05-24 18:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mogwaii said:
Bravo on the trolling. Bravo. If you're serious, I guess you don't know that blue mages have magical spells too.
[+]
 Siren.Virtuoso
By Siren.Virtuoso 2010-05-24 18:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

rng/sam can be ok for meditate but ya everything else is just lol. blu/whm is so pre-wotg gimp anyway.

I still wanna know what hes wearing all that MP+ crap for, blu isn't about how much mp you have.

p.s. no explanation given to me is gonna be good enough for that setup.

Um I nuke on blu, that is NOT nuking gear, if it is its gimp to hell. Where is the HP+ gear? Where is the MAG ACC + gear? Blu needs both and nuking non-breath type spells are laughable damage rates for the MP cost.
She was right in her post, perhaps your the idiot that doesn't know how to nuke on blu as well.
[+]
 Siren.Mogwaii
By Siren.Mogwaii 2010-05-24 18:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and by the way. I am a Brooklyn girl and response to your comment about going to the gym and such, and how much puss you get. I know for a fact the only puss you getting is a dumb 18 year old. Cause guys that go to the gym all the time are dumber then a spork! Sorry but when your ankles are 4" and your neck is 30" ITS NOT SEXY! <hurl>
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-24 18:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Virtuoso said:
rng/sam can be ok for meditate but ya everything else is just lol. blu/whm is so pre-wotg gimp anyway.

I still wanna know what hes wearing all that MP crap for, blu isn't about how much mp you have.

p.s. no explanation given to me is gonna be good enough for that setup.

Um I nuke on blu, that is NOT nuking gear, if it is its gimp to hell. Where is the HP gear? Where is the MAG ACC gear? Blu needs both and nuking non-breath type spells are laughable damage rates for the MP cost.
She was right in her post, perhaps your the idiot that doesn't know how to nuke on blu as well.
Please be trolling, please be trolling, please please please be trolling.
[+]
By Virtuosus 2010-05-24 18:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Virtuoso said:
nuking non-breath type spells are laughable damage rates for the MP cost.

Uh, can you say Regurgitation?
 Siren.Virtuoso
By Siren.Virtuoso 2010-05-24 18:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Instead of proving me wrong you call people a troll.
You think thats actually going to work just because someone called someone else out on being a shitty blu?

Give up, give up now.
Your the one posting with NO information at all other then to say trolling trolling!

Do you even know what trolling is? What are you 15? 16?
Seriously if your going to post, get a fkin clue.
p.s. your the only troll i see.
This is a debate, contribute or gtfo.

Regurgitation can reach 700-850 damage rates? interesting, how? When TP gain on NMs is important I would be interested in see'ing this.
[+]
By Virtuosus 2010-05-24 18:49:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Virtuoso said:
You think thats actually going to work just because someone called someone else out on being a shitty blu?

Give up, give up now.
Your the one posting with NO information at all other then to say trolling trolling!

Nightfyre is about to wipe the floor with you, he's probably one of the people on these forums that actually supplies *great* information. Seems you're the one talking out of your a**.
[+]
 Siren.Virtuoso
By Siren.Virtuoso 2010-05-24 18:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

ok first off *** I dont give credit where credit isn't due, you still haven't proven me wrong. And I dont care who or what someones rep is if I dont know them.

Im known as one of the best blu's on siren and people pass my freaking name around and hear about it and I dont even know them half the time.

I hate bragging but if your gonna pull out the *** "Oh this guy wipe the floor with you crap" then you can just kiss my ***.

As for the debate you felt inclined to include yourself on where is the information about regurg? I was asking nicely but you just wanna be a f'ing 15 year old douche

Edit:
Hmm no response, ok well not comming back to this thread, chuck finale is on, much rather spend the time watching that then on lost causes.
[+]
 Siren.Mogwaii
By Siren.Mogwaii 2010-05-24 18:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey dame come to Siren I'll show you pvp what my blu can do to you if not try to come up with something more intelligent to say to me. Did you even finish high school. Pathetic. I think your mom calling you for dinner.
[+]
 Siren.Mogwaii
By Siren.Mogwaii 2010-05-24 18:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I happen to know that Virtuoso is very well known on Siren he is total old-school player. I have watched many a pvp with him as well as his nuking ability. I implore you to come on over and see for yourself. I'd love to youtube that lol.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-24 19:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Virtuoso said:

Give up, give up now.

Regurgitation can reach 700-850 damage rates? interesting, how? When TP gain on NMs is important I would be interested in see'ing this.
I've seen Regurgitations from the back for those figures, yes. Some with Convergence, some without; depends on the target and buffs. However, you're completely ignoring four factors where Regurgitation is concerned

-lower MP cost
-greater macc
-bind
-hateless

The first is a notable improvement to MP efficiency, since you're halving MP cost and losing far less (at worst) in damage. You can sustain a higher level of DPS as a result. The second is also significant on anything worth a damn. Bind is notable in solo/lowman situations - let's see you do this or this with Heat Breath. Can you pull off the numbers Suiram got here against Faffles with Heat Breath? Even if you could, you'd take hate eventually - with Regurgitation you can spam away due to static hate generation (1 CE 640 VE).

I don't care what people think of you on your server, you're a big fish in a small pond and if you're going to try and throw your weight around here you should probably step your game up first.
[+]
 Siren.Mogwaii
By Siren.Mogwaii 2010-05-24 19:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly its a game. You act like its your whole life. I wonder if people you meet off the game go "Night you did how much on your blue? Wow you deserve a raise at your job."
Your probably the type that tells everyone how to play, elitist and have no job but, your parents pay for your gaming time. IT'S A GAME and sad you defend someone who went off on someone else for spelling and the moron with spelling issues had to comment how much puss he gets. I bet he gets none but underage girls or family members. WTG backwood fools. Night get a life and stop putting your 2 cents in where nobody asked you for your opinion.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 19:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I'll show you pvp what my blu can do to you
Quote:
I have watched many a pvp with him as well as his nuking ability.

BLU doing well at PvP? I am shocked. It must take a special breed of player to be good at PvP on BLU.

Post gear and stuff if you want to lay the foundation for the veracity of your claim of being one of the best BLUs on Siren.

Also last I checked, BLU was about flexibility and versatility. Being close-minded isn't the best reflection of these ideals, is it?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 19:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Mogwaii: although it's hard to see what you're saying behind the wall of rl cards, I can assure you that none of us are defending Kalico directly <_<
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-24 19:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mogwaii said:
Exactly its a game. You act like its your whole life. I wonder if people you meet off the game go "Night you did how much on your blue? Wow you deserve a raise at your job."
Your probably the type that tells everyone how to play, elitist and have no job but, your parents pay for your gaming time. IT'S A GAME and sad you defend someone who went off on someone else for spelling and the moron with spelling issues had to comment how much puss he gets. I bet he gets none but underage girls or family members. WTG backwood fools. Night get a life and stop putting your 2 cents in where nobody asked you for your opinion.
So you are trolling then?

Seriously, holy ***. You come in here closed-minded telling everyone we're doing it wrong and ethugging it up and you expect a warm welcome? Not happening broski. Yes I contribute information on a regular basis here, yes I'm something of an elitist, no my parents don't fund my gaming habits, no I don't have a job but I just got out of school for the summer so that's a work in progress, yes I'm defending Blazza because he knows what the *** when it comes to BLU, which is something I wish I could say more often. I cover everything?
 Shiva.Lorielain
Server: Shiva
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-05-24 19:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mogwaii said:
Go back to school; you obviously can't piece together a coherent sentence to save your life.
This game is exactly the same as 'real life(though whatever syphilitic fever dream you're suffering from might misconstrue this)' in that you have to be good to get a 'raise,' so to speak.
If you piss people off, or show your inability to do the simplest of expected tasks correctly, you will be fired.
Booted from a party, from a linkshell, from a job...It's all the same.
 Siren.Mogwaii
By Siren.Mogwaii 2010-05-24 19:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

First off to Night, thats why you have no women, IM A GIRL! Secondly, did I say all of you are doing it wrong? If you notice I said it was funny how someone is picking on someone else for something and they don't notice their own issues. And for the 47 blue with the big mouth. If you are comparing a game to real life you are totally pathetic. You probably spend hours upon hours a day on the game not living a real life. Don't even speak to me. you are just sad.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-24 19:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Where in any of that did I say anything about a girlfriend or lack thereof?

And yes, you implied Blazza was doing it wrong and by extension I'm doing it wrong since I use and abuse Regurgitation in a variety of situations.
 Siren.Virtuoso
By Siren.Virtuoso 2010-05-24 19:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as I'm concerned your the small fish, I didn't bring any of that bs up until your little friend tried to boast about crap like I should care. My pond isn't small Siren is and always will be the best ffxi server. I've been on about 8 servers and always come back to where I was born. So now that we both thrown worthless blows that other people will see as trolling as they say can we return back to the point.

You still haven't shown regurg numbers actually hitting that amount, and hate will not be gained from doing that high with heat breath. There isn't a pld/nin that can't constantly hold that hate when thrown across in a timely fashion 700-850 was given as an example, yes i can do more.

I use regurg in solo situations, that wasn't the point, and in the video regurg only did 100 so.... but I'm not complaining about that, I've been regurg/disseverment solo'ing from the day it started. I wasn't talking about solo situations.
[+]
 Siren.Mogwaii
By Siren.Mogwaii 2010-05-24 19:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Really you call women broski hmmmm interesting.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 19:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You are aware that the majority of us are not so intimidated by anything female as to give you any special treatment because of your gender? Bringing it up as if it means something is really dumb.
Quote:
If you notice I said it was funny how someone is picking on someone else for something and they don't notice their own issues.

Yeah, that is amusing.
 Shiva.Lorielain
Server: Shiva
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-05-24 19:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mogwaii said:
First off to Night, thats why you have no women, IM A GIRL! Secondly, did I say all of you are doing it wrong? If you notice I said it was funny how someone is picking on someone else for something and they don't notice their own issues. And for the 47 blue with the big mouth. If you are comparing a game to real life you are totally pathetic. You probably spend hours upon hours a day on the game not living a real life. Don't even speak to me. you are just sad.
I hope you realize your folly when you are thirty with no job and no prospects because of the way you treat people.
Such a shame...
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-24 20:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Virtuoso said:
As far as I'm concerned your the small fish, I didn't bring any of that bs up until your little friend tried to boast about crap like I should care. My pond isn't small Siren is and always will be the best ffxi server. I've been on about 8 servers and always come back to where I was born. So now that we both thrown worthless blows that other people will see as trolling as they say can we return back to the point.

You still haven't shown regurg numbers actually hitting that amount, and hate will not be gained from doing that high with heat breath. There isn't a pld/nin that can't constantly hold that hate when thrown across in a timely fashion 700-850 was given as an example, yes i can do more.

I use regurg in solo situations, that wasn't the point, and in the video regurg only did 100 so.... but I'm not complaining about that, I've been regurg/disseverment solo'ing from the day it started. I wasn't talking about solo situations.
Didn't ask him to post, don't put that on me. Check the links again. Hate caps, eventually you would take hate with Heat Breath unless you're doing so little damage that you can't even build CE. I'll admit this is a possibility since you'll have to take a knee constantly though.

The rest is just ethugging/epeen.
Siren.Mogwaii said:
If you stated your gender earlier I missed it, sorry; not like it really matters here.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 20:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mogwaii said:

Should he be bowing down to you and apologising for daring to insult a woman and since you are female you are absolutely right and flawless in everything?

Nobody cares whether you are male or female here. We are responding based on the contents of your post. Who or what you are in real life is irrelevant (hint: this is why rl cards are used only by the idiotic or the desperate).
 Siren.Mogwaii
By Siren.Mogwaii 2010-05-24 20:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm really lorie I am over 30 with a nice home fully paid for and I am a licensed tech who checks for PVD, in case you don't know what that is: PVD: Peripheral Vascular Disease. Nice try what else you got since you fail! What do you do for a living? "Want fries with that?"
 Siren.Mogwaii
By Siren.Mogwaii 2010-05-24 20:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Love that picture I bet thats all the *** you get. Did I speak to you no, so stfu.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10