users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Looking for LS to join
Looking for LS to join
 Leviathan.Ascher
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Ascher 2010-04-06 16:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm looking for social LS to join. I have a lv70 RDM.. and that's about it... I have no end game experience, but am eager to get some.

I'd prefer an European LS (I'm already in a US PST linkshell but i don't see my LS mates too often..), preferably an English speaking one (although i also speak German so i guess that's also ok..)

thanks to anyone who bothers answering..
 Remora.Faythe
Server: Remora
user: FayFay
By Remora.Faythe 2010-04-06 16:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello there~

I would like to recommend Firefly. It was originally formed on Remora. I have been a part of this LS for quite some time and everyone is very helpful, friendly, and drama free.

There's also great opportunity for End Game events as the leader of the Social also runs an EGLS.

If you're interested in more details, you can visit the website at http://fireflyls.guildlaunch.com
[+]
 Leviathan.Ascher
By Leviathan.Ascher 2010-04-06 16:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for answering. Firefly seems like a cool linkshell, but it's an US LS so it would be difficult for me to sync my playing times with theirs...
 Remora.Faythe
By Remora.Faythe 2010-04-06 17:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I have noticed, the LS seems to be active at all times of the day. I understand your preference though. ^_^
 Leviathan.Thornyy
user: Eriuddo
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-04-07 09:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

they're also terrible at endgame, though i guess it'd be a good place to get your gear to the point a real shell would take you
[+]
 Remora.Faythe
By Remora.Faythe 2010-04-07 15:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I've only ever done Dynamis with them and we never had any issues.

But I'm not really in the mood to get into a "My LS is better than yours" argument. Just making suggestions to people that ask.
[+]
 Remora.Hatcher
user: hatcher
By Remora.Hatcher 2010-04-07 15:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

gotta love it when people try to pick a fight... but then Remora players ARE better than the leviathan's, and now we are there we get to show them how to play!! lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Tamian
user: Jumatelo
By Leviathan.Tamian 2010-04-09 15:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Ascher,

We "merged" with another LS. Send me a tell or a pm and we'll give you a pearl.

Take care!
[+]
 Remora.Brain
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2010-04-09 18:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You just gotta ignore thorny, he's a little troll who knows game mechanics and nothing else.
[+]
By Rojo 2010-04-15 10:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Thorny is an autistic, bipolar savant with Tourette's syndrome and I suspect a victim of a Catholic priest as well. There is no other way I can logically explain his behaviour.

He certainly knows his ***, but he spends far too much time spewing it back out at everyone.
[+]