Dynamis Shell XX TreasureHunters Xx Looking For Members

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Dynamis Shell xX TreasureHunters Xx looking for members
Dynamis Shell xX TreasureHunters Xx looking for members
By Royalblood 2010-03-29 19:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Treasurehunters are about to be back on there feet and running again. we are looking for members that would like to obtain gear and gain clearance to beau and xarcabard.

website www.treasurehunters.motionsforum.com

Now i know there are a lot of new shells on this server and we was not going to continue but join others but with research of how shell do in run it so horrible that my group cannot put up with the countless wipes bad pulls of course resulting in lose and member maybe upset and given the illusion that it was not bad run and they just repeat the same errors in the next run.

So we decided to just run it ourselves that way we know we will win the area and not wipe to stupid error. Winning and getting people gear is everything to us

So far are only day will be Friday night gather time 6pm cst 7pm est. Another day will be added detail will be give at a later date.

Rules are comment 2 items per run artifact or 100s and 1 artifact or 2 artifacts that you would like to obtain
the single currency goes to the person that pays for run that night

all job weapons are free lot along with mythril beastcoins frozen head and other items that drop wootz ore.

Dynamis Bastok is bonues to members freelot all coins in the run everytime we run bastok

same rules apply in icelands for all artifact except thf hands which i would already have if player know as treyvan did not ninja lot them

congratz treyvan good to know ppl can be that low hope you enjoy them.

For anymore info and you would like to join in battle please contact the following player.

leader Royalblood will not be around monday-thurs due to football

Sac holder Darkseid play time after 5:30pm cst

Sac holder Gravios random /tell

Sac holder Munenori online most of the time /tell

Queen Sac holder Kory playtime random due to work/school