Character Reactivation Question!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Character Reactivation Question!
Character Reactivation Question!
By Lanista 2010-03-23 04:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you can go through the process of reactivating an old and deleted character through:
-> http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/crs/
however I seem to have lost all of my registration codes to actually reactivate my character. ><

Does anyone happen to know if I were to purchase any of the new expansions, like ASA for example, if I could use my ASA registration code to reactivate my old deleted character? Or does it have to be CoP, WoTG, ToAU, etc.?

Any help would be great, thanks!
 Ramuh.Bekisa
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2010-03-23 04:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

When you reactivate, you don't need new registration codes -- your character keeps your old codes from when it was originally made. If you deleted your character and canceled the account (stopped paying for it), you'll need to POL ID at minimum and probably the owners information. Once the POL ID is active, you'll have to contact SE to start the character recovery service. You'll need the characters name and the approx date it was deleted. I don't know the exact time line but there is some maximum amount of days you can do it for. Once the character is returned, you'll need to reactivate the Content ID for it in PlayOnline.

I reactivated a deleted mule a few years back and it was fairly simple. I still had my account active though -- not sure if that helps.