Forum » FFXI » General » Well THen!!!!!
Well THen!!!!!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-22 21:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Playing guitar, letting the update download. Almost done here.
Hades.Stefanos said:
Super Mario Bros. 3
I haven't played that in a while... should dig it out and play it sometime, I used to play it all the time when I was little. Never gets old.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-03-22 22:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm playing portal beatign the advance levels reading and talkng on variosu forums then playing this that someone posted

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html damn u and your addictive games! (50,000 exactly) high score...

Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-03-22 22:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Went to sleep.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-22 22:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
Super Mario Bros. 3
I haven't played that in a while... should dig it out and play it sometime, I used to play it all the time when I was little. Never gets old.

I'm amazed my Game Boy Advance still works, it's been collecting dust for years. I'm just amazed what I can remember after 20 years, playing the original on Nintendo.
 Diabolos.Delson
Server: Diabolos
user: Delson
By Diabolos.Delson 2010-03-22 22:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

ack... so bored... maybe ill go back and play some xbox
 Midgardsormr.Jaizon
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Jaizon
By Midgardsormr.Jaizon 2010-03-22 22:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I will have to admit that not playing ff all day sucks ***. I use to think i smoked alotr when i played avg.5-6 blunts daily maybe more if im pling wifey. Life with no FF has been a weedaful day i have to admit. 1 blunt left in second pack of swishers. I got 1hour 40 min till I can get my final crack on. which will mean i will have to go to store again ><. a few good things did come out of a no day ff. House clean, all laundry done and my kindergarden son had his homeowrk for whole week done ^ ^. tried to play ps3 and psp but nothign compares to siiting in front of screen shooting ***with friends not doing anythign but sitting in mh. Thank you SE for showing me the Final Crack ^^ oh yea super thanks for making us crackheads wait for an extra 2 hours cause 12 hours no ff wasnt enough.

R.I.P Midgar

I need more weed /cry
 Bismarck.Taheenaa
Server: Bismarck
user: Taheenaa
By Bismarck.Taheenaa 2010-03-22 23:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Kay
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-03-22 23:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I finished my DVD of CSI: Miami, season 2. I know, I know, CSI is totally cheesy. But it's my guilty pleasure and I love it, dammit! Now I have to take an online test for Geography, then pretend to read a poetry book so I can write a report on it that's due tomorrow. The great thing about poetry books is that you can just read every 5th poem or so and have a good enough idea to write on it without wading through every single mushy gushy piece of literary babble that poets spew out.
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-03-22 23:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

re-arraigning furniture, taking CLR to my floors which still has tuns of carpet glue... wait... CLR and goo-gone kicked in... YAY! my floor is finally free of the nasty mess! my room feels like a room and not a striped basement/garage. reading up on all the fresh and wonderful content info. glad to see that new EXP ring with what they plan to do with exp! :D. those new stat rings are nice. and HOLY CRAP! gardening taken from months to weeks! could this possibly make HQ ele saves and the combination of the new Stat+6 rings make the +5 ones affordable! sweets!~

best of luck to everyone enjoying there new toys. off to finish cleaning my room~

PS: that one comment has me wanting to hook up my NES now. lol
 Midgardsormr.Jaizon
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Jaizon
By Midgardsormr.Jaizon 2010-03-23 00:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you SE now we must wait another hour. its now 11pm pst or 2am est. Thanks SE. I am ready for the next 3 days of emergency maintances. Good think i got 2 fresh packs of blunts
 Fairy.Tedwardian
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-03-23 00:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

i don't know about yall..
but i have a severe case of the mondays.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-03-23 00:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Well damn, this sucks, lucky he survived:

http://kotaku.com/5499061/accused-game-cheater-gets-knife-through-head-and-survives

Edit: Also, who stabs someone in the head? I realize I'm scrawny and puny, but it sounds just too hard to get the knife through the skull bone. Why not aim for the throat? The stomach? Somewhere soft? Not to sound creepy or anything, but dang, I just don't think I could muscle a knife through the skull of someone unless they were holding real still and willing to let me work on it for a few minutes.
 Fairy.Tedwardian
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-03-23 00:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:

hahahahahahahaha
now that! is comedy.
 Fairy.Phatdade
user: phatdade