Update Stuff...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Update stuff...
Update stuff...
 Phoenix.Artimus
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: artimus
By Phoenix.Artimus 2010-03-22 15:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

first of all, here is the link to the update info for anyone who hasnt seen it already...

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/verup/ff11us/detail/5338/detail.html
--sorry, I dont know how to paste a hyperlink on these forums ^^;

Here is a copy/pasted portion of the update details that I found interesting...

Quote:
The following changes have been made to the "A Crystalline Prophecy", "A Moogle Kupo d'Etat", and "A Shantotto Ascension" add-on scenarios:

* Certain key items necessary to progress through the add-on scenarios are now available for purchase from the NPC Squintrox Dryeyes (Port Jeuno, G-8).
*These items will only be available to players for whom the following mission names are visible in the mission log for the corresponding scenario(s).
A Crystalline Prophecy -> A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)
A Moogle Kupo d'Etat -> A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)
A Shantotto Ascension -> A Shantotto Ascension (Fin.)
* The maximum attribute values, as well as the chance of receiving high-attribute augments have been increased. The chances of receiving augmented items as a reward have also been raised.

So obviously it will be similar to an ENM type thing where you can do a quest/buy/otherwise obtain a key item needed to enter the BC fights in these expansions... In particular I am curious about the key items for the ASA final fight. Do you think you will be able to purchase all of the key items for this fight- the 16 or w/e key items found in the temple/DoR? or the equivilent, such as 1 key item that replaces the lot of them? how much do you think they will charge?

My only other thought/question on the matter is whether or not you will be able to use the purchased versions of these key items to receive a different final reward (head/body/leg armor)-- considering the only people who will be able to purchase these key items already have received their armors at least once before. Thoughts?
 Fairy.Karter
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: karter
By Fairy.Karter 2010-03-22 15:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

here is a better and much more interesting link

http://www.downrightfiercels.org/patches/items/