Forum » FFXI » General » What was the last this you did on your dying server
What was the last this you did on your dying server
 Kujata.Slayerdna
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: SlayerDNA
By Kujata.Slayerdna 2010-03-22 13:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Killed the last Sandworm on Kujata(How sad), Dark Ixion went down with the server^^

My last pics on Kujata~

[+]
 Seraph.Tsingtao
Server: Seraph
user: Tsingtao
By Seraph.Tsingtao 2010-03-22 13:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Nailed the last Khimaira to pop on Seraph and dropped the last Hauteclaire for the server.
 Pandemonium.Thanquol
Server: Pandemonium
user: Thanquol
By Pandemonium.Thanquol 2010-03-22 13:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

On this last weekend of Pandy, I spent it duoing some FoV with my younger brother in Sky. We managed to claim and defeat Despot 3 times.

Then Sunday evening, during our last Sky event on Pandy, our LS got Despot, Water, and Kirin.

Sad to see Pandy go, but things can't always be the same. Change is a natural cycle of life.

Now I can't wait to meet new people on Asura.
 Pandemonium.Alimorel
user: Alimorel
By Pandemonium.Alimorel 2010-03-22 13:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I know what the first thing I'm doing is going to be when I get over there...
http://www.machall.com/view.php?date=2004-01-03
^.^
[+]
 Seraph.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Seraph.Hsieh 2010-03-22 13:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Who got the Hauteclaire?

Killed last Cerberus, Fafnir, Adamantoise, Nidhogg, and Aspi.
By Ferth 2010-03-22 13:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Emptied out my dbox so i didn't lose all the crap i'm too lazy to get rid of...
 Alexander.Magicmachine
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Magicmachine 2010-03-22 13:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

i am on a server not leaving or gaining more but reading all these kinda makes me sad for all the memories you all have on your old severs. and shows the bonds made in the game. i wish all of you all good luck and have fun on your new servers.
[+]
 Garuda.Clarita
Server: Garuda
user: bulmita
By Garuda.Clarita 2010-03-22 13:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

took one last screen shot of everybody in whitegate saying there goodbyes before i got kicked out of Garuda ; ;
[+]
 Hades.Peitha
Server: Hades
user: Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2010-03-22 13:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Hiryo said:
Me and Deadfly killed the last ever Serket on Hades. :)

Didn't drop anything though!

Goodbye Hades.
and you guys didn't send me a /tell to help /cry
 Seraph.Tsingtao
user: Tsingtao
By Seraph.Tsingtao 2010-03-22 13:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretender got the Hauteclaire, all the other lark is way out of my timezone at the moment.
 Garuda.Glaciont
user: glaciont
By Garuda.Glaciont 2010-03-22 13:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=37956

is what we did
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
Server: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2010-03-22 13:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
My server isn't 'dying' in the usual sense, but starting today we are open. So the part of Odin that had no morons who left other servers because of their bad behavior there and no rmts sending us tells and annoying the crap out of us is dead. It will be nice to have newbs again, as long as they don't turn into noobs, and nice for people to be able to make mules again. The last thing I did on old Odin was go kill a bat with my husband to unlock Evisceration for him.
i look forward to returning home with my Padewon-turned-Jedi in tow .
Reading these posts pulls my heart strings and while it makes me sad to see ppl lose that which is thiers , it has a hope for a new begining and new friendships to create even more happy memories .
The idea of mass suicide in protest in AU and other areas add levity to the inevitable .
I wish all 'Displaced Persons' GL in thier new home and Look forward to seeing all my Friends on Odin again after a more than a year of absense .
Sybil Speed your way .

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=275841
[+]
 Fairy.Tussilo
Server: Fairy
user: Tussilo
By Fairy.Tussilo 2010-03-22 14:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Soloed KKK on SCH/NIN and got a light crystal! Also spent yesterday doing my last Promy - Vhazl and Brothers ENM with a friend. Finally my linkshell did a Jailer of Temperance marathon.

Fairy.Tedwardian
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-03-22 14:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

i chilled in my usual WG kick it spot and watched the goodbye shouts and whatnot.
its been fun Fairy.
/peace sign double heart tap. One.
lmao

Seraph.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-22 15:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Tsingtao said:
Nailed the last Khimaira to pop on Seraph and dropped the last Hauteclaire for the server.

Dyna- Beaucadine - got NIN body!

Last AF Burn on Seraph. Was kinda anti-climatic since Khimeira popped during it lol.
 Pandemonium.Wickster
user: Wickster
By Pandemonium.Wickster 2010-03-22 16:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

My small LS family mustard together an 18 man alliance for Pandy's final Besiege where we we walked away with the Astral Candy for the last time ever. Even took out Mool Ja Ja! Asura, get ready, 'cause we come to play, and play hard! ASURA FTW! R.I.P. Pandemonium 2002 - 3/22/2010 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-03-22 17:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Mikumaru said:
Odin.Liela said:
My server isn't 'dying' in the usual sense, but starting today we are open. So the part of Odin that had no morons who left other servers because of their bad behavior there and no rmts sending us tells and annoying the crap out of us is dead. It will be nice to have newbs again, as long as they don't turn into noobs, and nice for people to be able to make mules again. The last thing I did on old Odin was go kill a bat with my husband to unlock Evisceration for him.
i look forward to returning home with my Padewon-turned-Jedi in tow .
Reading these posts pulls my heart strings and while it makes me sad to see ppl lose that which is thiers , it has a hope for a new begining and new friendships to create even more happy memories .
The idea of mass suicide in protest in AU and other areas add levity to the inevitable .
I wish all 'Displaced Persons' GL in thier new home and Look forward to seeing all my Friends on Odin again after a more than a year of absense .
Sybil Speed your way .

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=275841

Welcome home to Odin. :-)

The rest of you made me cry. I hope you love your new servers and make great new friends!
 Garuda.Snuffy
By Garuda.Snuffy 2010-03-22 22:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

This happened a day before the last day: I went 1/1 on the rain hat. Years and years ago, as a level 60ish BLM in full artifact armor, I wanted to see the world and blow it up, so I looked up NMs that sounded challenging or had a nice drop. When I read about the pop conditions for the Noble Mold and the horrendous drop rate, I vowed to myself that I would get his Rain Hat before I quit or the servers shut down. I would check for him whenever I ended up in Zi'Tah, and never once saw him. I did one last check Saturday while hunting ASA NMs and there he was. I bashed him with Apollo's staff as a WHM and got the drop. It was amazing, I really did get that hat before the server shut down, so I kept my own vow in a way.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Rofien
Server: Midgardsormr
user: rofien
By Midgardsormr.Rofien 2010-03-22 22:19:01
Link | Quote | Reply

FLAILED FAFNIR!
 Garuda.Feifongwong
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2010-03-22 22:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

By Antonaki 2010-03-22 22:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Snuffy said:
This happened a day before the last day: I went 1/1 on the rain hat. Years and years ago, as a level 60ish BLM in full artifact armor, I wanted to see the world and blow it up, so I looked up NMs that sounded challenging or had a nice drop. When I read about the pop conditions for the Noble Mold and the horrendous drop rate, I vowed to myself that I would get his Rain Hat before I quit or the servers shut down. I would check for him whenever I ended up in Zi'Tah, and never once saw him. I did one last check Saturday while hunting ASA NMs and there he was. I bashed him with Apollo's staff as a WHM and got the drop. It was amazing, I really did get that hat before the server shut down, so I kept my own vow in a way.

Huge congrats. only seen 1 person with that hat before.

My final drop from midgard was bloodbead ring, 5 hours before server down.
 Alexander.Varistor
Server: Alexander
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-03-22 22:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

That is pretty cool Snuffy. grats. To all of you heading to a new home, here's to happiness and prosperity and new friendships. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-03-22 22:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

im poupee ad the last thing i did was go to the bathroom on asura
 Pandemonium.Mightydeathblow
By Pandemonium.Mightydeathblow 2010-03-22 22:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't get to log on, and just got the boots...medium style.
 Hades.Irohuro
Server: Hades
user: Irohuro
By Hades.Irohuro 2010-03-22 23:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been away at school for a few weeks (we had midterm break a couple weeks ago) so I wasnt able to connect for this ; ;. I did achieve my goal though, to get lvl 50 on my DRG, I actually had gotten to 55. I decided to log out in kazham, because some of my favorite memories were of my first time going there.
 Caitsith.Merlitz
Server: Caitsith
user: Merlitz
By Caitsith.Merlitz 2010-03-23 00:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Jaizon said:
I ran to shop in Sandy so once im am able to log on I can create new NotB (NatureoftheBst) pearl so i can find all my ls members since Midgar is no more /cry.

The Leader of the LSs will get a new unused LS when they load in, so no need to buy a new one. (Unless your leader has decided to go down with your old server?)
 Seraph.Dricent
user: Dricent
By Seraph.Dricent 2010-03-23 01:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I killed the last ever Simurgh on seraph ever and got the LAST pair of trotter boots seraph ever saw. ;_; i will cherish them forever.