Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » FFxiv Core Article
FFxiv Core Article
By errbo 2010-03-22 02:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

How big a part will crafting play in FFXIV?

Tanaka has already spoken of weapon durability so you will be unable to keep fighting with the same weapon over and over. As such crafting will be an essential part of the game.

Talks like this make me wonder about how weapon drops from monsters will work and if these weapons will be repairable. It also makes me wonder if you'll want to keep a crafter of some type within a leveling party just to keep weapons and armor at their best. I can imagine it would be fun as a crafter to go around leveling areas as a freelance, offering to repair weapons and armor in the field as a way of making money.

These are just a few of the questions I've seen arising and my takes on the issues. While information is still vague at the moment speculation is the only thing we have to go on in some of these cases. As such I'm interested in hearing everyone else's speculation on these and the other large questions on everyone's minds. If interested in learning more about these topics I urge you to take a look at the links below as there is already some great talk on the issues.

more info click www.gmbase.com
[+]
 Asura.Shamaya
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-03-22 07:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Feel like I've been violated and dumb to be clicking that link. Anon is trying to sneak in ads for GS sites, delete this ***.
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-03-22 07:28:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Reported.
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2010-03-22 07:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply