Seraph/Bismarck Event LS Conflicts After Merger... Can We All Just Get Along?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Seraph/Bismarck Event LS Conflicts after merger... Can we all just get along?
Seraph/Bismarck Event LS Conflicts after merger... Can we all just get along?
 Seraph.Gojira
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Gojira
By Seraph.Gojira 2010-03-21 15:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just curious to see what kind of potential issues will arise from the coming Seraph >> Bismarck merger and if anyone would have a reasonable solution to what may or may not be a constant source of problems in the beginning month(s) after the merger. I don't run an end game LS but I would like to see what I have to look forward to. In a perfect world we would all just get along and hug and stuff but I'm pretty sure it's not going to be like that. Just keep in mind that neither server was given a choice on the matter and not everyone is looking forward to it. Some people are, including myself, I just wonder how this is going to help/hurt current LS's from my server.
 Seraph.Yasutora
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Yasutora
By Seraph.Yasutora 2010-03-21 15:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

STFU GOJ!
Jk
I myself am looking to this in a positive manner. It's going to be great having a server that never sleeps again. New people, new friends, but of course new people I could care less to encounter.

The only big problem I see that will arise is the conflict of endgame scheduling. Dyna LS will be going head to head, Sky farming may be like it was a few years ago.

I would like to see a Seraph vs Bismarck Ballista or something though :p
By seatbelt 2010-03-21 15:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't speak for all the end-game events, but here's the board for the Bismarck Dynamis Schedule:

http://foobarhq.com/Lounge/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1879

I know some Seraph folks have already posted. Hope that helps!
By seatbelt 2010-03-21 15:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

For some reason I can't make that link work. If I copy/paste the url though, it's fine. Sorry.