Best Non-HNM Endgame Shells On Pandemonium?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Pandemonium » Best non-HNM endgame shells on Pandemonium?
Best non-HNM endgame shells on Pandemonium?
 Asura.Solara
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-03-20 14:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Not trying to start any drama, just wondering about the (soon to be) new faces on the block.

What are the best (in terms of skill, member commitment, variety) event shells? Who does events quickly without simply throwing bodies at it? Who should be avoided?
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2010-03-20 14:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Been curious about this myself, particularly on the sea and Einherjar scenes.
 Pandemonium.Tygon
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Tygon 2010-03-20 15:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

All the good shells keep a low profile and dont need to brag about how good they are or how good they think they are. You prolly wont get much from this topic since there is only 1-3 shells here that need to brag.. I am sure they will start trolling soon.
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2010-03-20 15:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't get the point of this thread as one to brag, just a request for information on who is doing what.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Projekt
user: Projekt
By Pandemonium.Projekt 2010-03-20 15:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, you don't hear from/about any other shells doing Sea, Einherjar or the likes, except for the 3 major HNM shells on Pandemonium, unless you run into them randomly shouting once in a blue moon. They're all pretty inclusive from what I know. But then again I'm in one of the 3 HNM shells and don't pay attention.

I do know however of a shell that usually goes into Einherjar around the same-ish time as Kupo, and are actually successful. The leader and shells name escapes me at the moment cause I'm at work(I think it's SummoningCircle? could be way off).
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-03-20 16:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, Rielle had the right idea. I'm not interested in e-peen wiggling, was just hoping members of those respective shells (or people who knew them) could give a heads up.

Any shell out there with a standardized multi-event schedule, consistent member turnout and does not have a focus on sky/sea starter gear?
 Pandemonium.Zexa
user: Zexa
By Pandemonium.Zexa 2010-03-20 16:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Project is thinking of BurningCircle. Its a mostly SMN einherjar ls, and from the gear everyone in it has, abjuration wise, I would say they are pretty successful. The leader is .. R something .. Rakushin?
 Pandemonium.Tamoa
user: Tomassin
By Pandemonium.Tamoa 2010-03-20 17:02:47
Link | Quote | Reply

There is also Avallon: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=7682

How successful they are I cannot say. But there is a link to their website in that thread.
 Pandemonium.Sabishii
user: Sabishii
By Pandemonium.Sabishii 2010-03-20 18:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Zexa said:
I think Project is thinking of BurningCircle. Its a mostly SMN einherjar ls, and from the gear everyone in it has, abjuration wise, I would say they are pretty successful. The leader is .. R something .. Rakushin?

Rapture is leader of burning circle, but we're just a social shell, we don't do end game events. I think it's summoning circle or something you're thinking of.
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-03-20 18:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Zexa said:

Rakshaka?
 Pandemonium.Solias
user: Solias
By Pandemonium.Solias 2010-03-20 19:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Tamoa said:
There is also Avallon: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=7682

How successful they are I cannot say. But there is a link to their website in that thread.

Avallon is fairly new from what i've gathered, though they seem pretty legit.

GreenMMM(is that right?) Is sea/limbo dyna, not big but good size

Unmerciful, Lead by Fauxi is a decent size shell with some good members

that's all i can think of at the moment, but like Projekt said, most shells are pretty much to themselves, recruiting via friends ect.

Im sure if you dig you can find out more

Good luck
By Dish 2010-03-20 23:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Solias said:
Avallon is fairly new from what i've gathered, though they seem pretty legit.
We're not new. Just a new name :) Yeah I guess "legit" is a good word to describe us...
 Pandemonium.Atua
user: Atua
By Pandemonium.Atua 2010-03-20 23:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

My ls tries to get around, been going a few months. Members are rather inconsistant due to wonkie work schedules and busy lives. We tend to do ZNMs and SCNMs regularly and well during the weekends, with occassional Limbus. I wouldn't say we are even really good, but we have a lot of potential and try to have fun. Want to get people into Sea and some other stuff but for now we're left and right. Once we get to Asura I hope to get things more together though. ^^

Never imagined leading things would be so tough.

Edit: Oh, yeah, SummoningCircle is Rak's ls.
 Pandemonium.Despain
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-21 11:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I considered Kara the best non-HNM LS on the server (although they claimed to be a HNM LS, they never claimed anything, so they hardly ever camped). They broke recently, however, which was sad :(

All the LSs I use to be in outside of HNM don't exist anymore, so. :/