Tiger Woods Text Messages Revealed.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Tiger woods text messages revealed.
Tiger woods text messages revealed.
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-03-18 16:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Tiger:Sent: 04:10 PM 08/29/2009:
Then im going to tell you to shut the *** up while i slap your face and pull your hair for making noise

Yup... don't make noise around mister Woods! I can picture someone making too much noise while he's about to hit the ball in a PGA tournament...

*throws gold club*
*Grab random crowd person by the hair*
Oh well you can imagine the rest... ^^;
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 16:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Auroralith said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
snowstar12 said:
have you ever even played golf? Its a sport and they are athletes.

No, I have never ever played golf, nor do I intend to. Only sports I play regulary are football(soccer), basketball and waterpolo.
then how in the hell can you say its not a sport when you have never even tried it?

I have never tried cocaine. Do want me try it first? Because obviously I will never be able to make a well considered judgement when I haven't.

Please, please people. Stop the petty insults. I think you're all looking for a fight where there is none to be had.
 Midgardsormr.Katashuro
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sephyrus
By Midgardsormr.Katashuro 2010-03-18 16:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Rictor said:
wait...these are my text messages! how did you get these?!
 Ifrit.Duanyu
Server: Ifrit
user: Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-18 17:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we have established that the op is very ignorant borderline stupidity, no use beating a dead horse. The texts however are quite frankly hilarious in my opinion.

edit: good find!
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-03-18 17:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 17:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Duanyu said:
I think we have established that the op is very ignorant borderline stupidity, no use beating a dead horse. The texts however are quite frankly hilarious in my opinion.

edit: good find!

I was enjoying this discussion, I'm sad to see it ending.

Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-18 17:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You missed the best one

Tiger:Sent: 01:28 PM 09/08/2009:
Have you ever had a golden shower done to you

Tiger:Sent: 01:29 PM 09/08/2009:
Just morbid curiosity

Tiger:Sent: 01:30 PM 09/08/2009:
Really. You. You have done just about everything havent you
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 17:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
You missed the best one

Tiger:Sent: 01:28 PM 09/08/2009:
Have you ever had a golden shower done to you

Tiger:Sent: 01:29 PM 09/08/2009:
Just morbid curiosity

Tiger:Sent: 01:30 PM 09/08/2009:
Really. You. You have done just about everything havent you

lmfao wtf!

I thought him having choking fantasies was good, this is even better.

Tiger is a g.
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2010-03-18 17:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

me and tiger woods would get on so well... although i cant really agree with the golden shower comments
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-03-18 17:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Golf is the only sport that the players use a cart to get to the ball. =O

I don't watch any sports, nor do I play golf. Feel free to attack me with your silly "You're stupid why you hate golf" QQs.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-18 17:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Aramina
Server: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2010-03-18 17:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

re: the texts... LMAO

re: golf being a sport and golfers being athletes

Pro golfers actually are required to walk the course, and it was quite an uproar a few years back when a disabled player requested a variance from the rules to be allowed a cart.

Part of the reason that other players had a problem was because it is physically draining to walk and play, especially 4 days in a row. I'm in damn good shape and walking and playing a full round during the summer sucks a lot of life out of you. Granted I carry my own clubs, but still.

As someone earlier stated, Tiger and his exercise and strength training regimen pretty much revolutionized the game. It caused changes in course design and forced other players to shape up because they didn't stand a chance in hell otherwise.

Maybe pro golfers didn't used to be great athletes, and some still aren't, but the average pro golfer today has to be a good athlete if they want a reasonable shot to win.
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2010-03-18 17:52:53
Link | Quote | Reply

(about his affair)

P.S. I see your 'is golf a sport and raise you:

(2 time world champion)
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-03-18 18:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lakshmi.Auroralith said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
snowstar12 said:
have you ever even played golf? Its a sport and they are athletes.

No, I have never ever played golf, nor do I intend to. Only sports I play regulary are football(soccer), basketball and waterpolo.
then how in the hell can you say its not a sport when you have never even tried it?

I have never tried cocaine. Do want me try it first? Because obviously I will never be able to make a well considered judgement when I haven't.

Please, please people. Stop the petty insults. I think you're all looking for a fight where there is none to be had.

Yes you do.

anyway, saying golf isnt a sport and golfer arent athlets because you dont think of it in that way is ignorant.

How about F-1 drivers? F-1 isnt a sport either? Pool? Bowling? pole vault? if you are going to exclude all sports that doesnt involve the actual running, you wont have alot of sports left really.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 18:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Where did this thread go to?

Can you please go and read the thread before replying with nonsense?

Nowhere did I say golf is NOT a sport.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-03-18 18:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Where did this thread go to?

Can you please go and read the thread before replying with nonsense?

Nowhere did I say golf is NOT a sport.

only the first line of my last post was aimed at you.

beeing, "yes, yes you do have to try cocaine" that beeing sarcasm.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 18:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Argettio said:

(2 time world champion)

Holy crap, I remember his first title! When was his second? :D
 Carbuncle.Kyhira
By Carbuncle.Kyhira 2010-03-18 18:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does the world care really? How does his sexlife effect his golfplaying? Its like the end of the *** world "OMFGWTF Tiger likes SEX!!oneone!!"
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 18:22:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kyhira said:
Why does the world care really? How does his sexlife effect his golfplaying? Its like the end of the *** world "OMFGWTF Tiger likes SEX!!oneone!!"

Yes, we know you don't care.

All the better for you, but if you truly don't care don't come into threads proclaiming that with all the fanfare, alright? It's a double-edged blade.

PS: Why are all my threads being taken off the front page of the site?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-18 18:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I'm not gonna take the time and read every post, but seriously, who cares? None of our business, if you looked though my text messages, you'd find some 10x worse to my ex-gf. Tiger Woods is a successful black man who happened to slip up.

Successful + Black = Media just waiting for you to *** up ONCE.

So, who REALLY cares? Tiger cheated on his wife. This happens EVERY DAY. Why do people still buy into this tabloid ***? If his wife can forgive him, that's all that should matter.

Just wanted to put my 2 Gil in on the subject, lol.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, regardless of who he ***, Tiger Woods pretty much IS golf.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kyhira
By Carbuncle.Kyhira 2010-03-18 18:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Carbuncle.Kyhira said:

Yes, we know you don't care.

All the better for you, but if you truly don't care don't come into threads proclaiming that with all the fanfare, alright? It's a double-edged blade.

PS: Why are all my threads being taken off the front page of the site?

I dont care about his *** sex life. I think its ridiculus that a mans career should be destroyed for something he did that has nothing to do with his profession, seeing as it's not really illegal to be unfaithful.

Morals has nothing to do with how good you are at golf.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 18:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kyhira said:
I dont care about his *** sex life. I think its ridiculus that a mans career should be destroyed for something he did that has nothing to do with his profession, seeing as it's not really illegal to be unfaithful.

But I don't care about his golfing, yet I find his sex life pretty interesting. Why should I give a *** about how well he golfs? I didn't make this thread because he's such a great golfer, I made it because he's a celebrity and a sexually overcharged man. It's like watching "The bold and the beautiful".
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-03-18 19:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if this is what Beel is trying to say or not, but I think there's a big difference between a professional sportsman and a pro athlete. I think the word athlete has only started to be used for sportsmen outside of athletics in the last 10 years or so, as in some sports they are seen as being just as fit, or fitter than someone who is actually in athletics.

In this day and age, I think just about any sportsman in the top of his field (except perhaps darts or bowling) is going to be a lot fitter than the average. Take my father for example, he's one of the best clay target shooters in my state, and has won a few national titles in his time, but he's no athlete. Because, let's face it, even in a big event for shooting, you might walk a grand total of about 2km, the gun is heavy, and lifting it to your shoulder 100s of times can wear you out, especially in a shoot off that can go for hundreds of targets with just one other person (his record is 450ish straight). Then you look at the world's best, the people that win world titles and such, and they ARE very fit. These guys work out a lot purely to have more stamina for those long events and shoot offs, and that's why they're the best. They shoot thousands of targets a week, as opposed to a few hundred a month, and really dedicate their time to being the best they can be (my dad probably would too if there was actually money to be won in the sport here), because they're professional sportsmen, that is their job.

What I'm trying to show is the comparison between an above average shooter, and a professional shooter, one who shoots for a living. Now I still wouldn't call any shooter an athlete, but you can see the difference. As for golf, I am stupidly unfit, yet I can play 18 holes of golf (with no cart) without a problem. I totally suck at it, but the physical side of it is no problem, and I take a LOT more swings than a pro-golfer, and carry my own clubs. The above average golfer, ie: someone who is competitive in competition, would generally be reasonably fit, but in order to make it nationally and internationally, they have to step it up. For that reason, I'd say that pro-golfers today could generally be classed as athletes, but with a few exceptions (hello John Daly). Greg Norman, a famous Australian golfer a few years back said once that he did 1000 sit-ups every day. That's dedication, and where the claim to athleticism comes from.

So yes, I'd say Tiger Woods is an athlete, but in general? No, I really don't think you can class golfers as athletes. My whole point was that the best of the best in any sport are 99% of the time going to be a lot more athletic than your average hobbyist. So when you have sports where even the average player needs to be quite fit (the list is endless), that's when the top players are really athletes. Look at AFL (Aussie football), they estimate than an AFL player will run an average of about 15km in one match that goes for about an hour and a half. If you're not an athlete in that sport, you're not gonna make it pro.

AFL players (and about 1000 other sports) = athletes
golfers = pretty fit

</pointless rant>
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-03-18 19:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-03-19 06:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Jaerik

also the media is just using Mr. Woods to get people's minds off of Obama's shitty healthcare bill. Nobody should care bout how much of a man-*** Tiger Woods is and who he had sex with.
 Carbuncle.Xandor
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-03-19 08:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Carbuncle.Kyhira said:

But I don't care about his golfing, yet I find his sex life pretty interesting. Why should I give a *** about how well he golfs? I didn't make this thread because he's such a great golfer, I made it because he's a celebrity and a sexually overcharged man. It's like watching "The bold and the beautiful".

And you wonder why you're topics gets unmained?

HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE topic for a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE reason with a license to flame.
 Unicorn.Smurfo
Server: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2010-03-29 11:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

quote not working but some dude said:

Do you know what it takes both PSYICALLY and mentally to play golf? Hell there are lot of golfers that are in WAY better shape than some of your Baseball players and even football and basketball. On the tour playing from the tips like they do a typical round is anywhere from 6 to 7ish miles

Don't soccer players do that running?

Golf isn't that strenuous man, i walk and walk and walk, i don't drive so i walk a shitload then i walk a shitload more... maybe i should start swinging clubs and get paid to walk.

Thing is anyone who is on their feet enough and walks enough is in just as good if not better physical shape than a golfer physique is the point i think most were trying to make... sports like hockey and football take alot more out of your body.

It's like comparing a job using your mind to construction work.
 Unicorn.Smurfo
Server: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2010-03-29 11:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

My favorite line was: "Have you ever had a golden shower done to you" Damn, so tiger thinks like me... just wants to piss on ***...

The whole having sex thing or saying i love you is just a front to get you to let me pee on you, cuz ***... sex is a ton of work for like 20 seconds of pleasure... i mean really that's all that i want is someone to use as a toilet.
 Seraph.Corrderio
Server: Seraph
user: Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-04-12 22:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
And I raise you a:

I got to admit, those texts are funny and the reason I don't ever want to be famous.