Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Assault checklist not working
Assault checklist not working
 Valefor.Firewolfjs
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: tinyangel
By Valefor.Firewolfjs 2008-11-21 14:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I just added my main character today but when i go to the assault checklist nothing shows up.

Edit: never mind its working now. I guess i should have waited longer before posting.
 Hades.Triet
Server: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2008-11-21 20:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you get your "Assault Checklist" to work? I've been looking for the tab or w/e lately and haven't seen anything about that :/ {Please assist.}

*EDIT*
NVM, when I rolled over the "Members Menu" button on the right the menu appeared in the middle of the pc screen, and when i went to click the "Assault" section but before I could even get close to the menu it'd disappear, because my mouse was no longer over the "Members Menu" button. Idk if thats ffxi's fault or my pc's but im don't think the menu should be appearing in the center of my screen. . .
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Nynaeve
Server: Carbuncle
user:
By Carbuncle.Nynaeve 2008-12-23 07:56:15
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I can't seem to get my assault checklist to work. The page loads nothing for me. I recently ranked up to SL and I'd like to start seeing what I still have to complete for Captain.

Thanks in advance!
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2008-12-23 08:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

You have to manually update the assault checklist. It is not automatically updated through the community profile.
 Carbuncle.Nynaeve
Server: Carbuncle
user:
By Carbuncle.Nynaeve 2008-12-29 10:12:34
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I know that I have to do it manually but it's all blank. The whole box area that everything else displays in is empty.
 Leviathan.Dracoth
Server: Leviathan
user: dracoth
By Leviathan.Dracoth 2008-12-30 20:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine didn't show up until I linked my character to my LS Profile. Once I did that and it scanned my current rank, the assaults up to and including that rank showed up. That's probably your problem.