Unable To Make New Charators In Bismarck Or Seaph

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Unable to make new charators in bismarck or seaph
Unable to make new charators in bismarck or seaph
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-03-16 16:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

WARNING!---RANT!---->>>
ok, just as the subject seys. your unable to make new toons in Bismarck or seaph, or any servers involved in the meager for that case. didn't notice this until i bought my friend the game for his birthday and tried setting up his account. and putting him on the same server I'm on. so we can play together... but. who hoo leave it to SE to f--k something up... there whole idea of building up a population is preventing new players from joining period... good job SE. you could at least let seaph accept players so they can get started and merge with Bismarck later down the road rather then make them realize they activated a game and have to spend time and money playing to only delete the toon and remake after the server thing is over with. more then just a headache. my friend just decided to not to play entirely because of this...

I can see why this is being done. its because people won't take advantage of making characters with current names that's on the guest server. and so they won't be forced to change names or pay the perp a hefty ransomed for the name.

anyone else have issues because of this?

Seraph.Greyfin
Server: Seraph
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2010-03-16 16:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

They issued out the warning about this quite some time ago. You didn't read the info.

Kinda your fault for not reading.
[+]
 Alexander.Tonythetaru
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tonythetaru 2010-03-16 16:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

they actually tell you all this when you log in..
[+]
 Bismarck.Taheenaa
user: Taheenaa
By Bismarck.Taheenaa 2010-03-16 16:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Wikipedia said:
Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast.

:D

<-mah kitteh's face just 'boot says it all :p
[+]
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-03-16 19:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

blah oh well. he seems a bit more calm, maybe i can still convenience him to play. when is all this mess due to be finished?
 Seraph.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-16 19:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure it isn't a defensive move. It's purely for moving people around I'm sure. Just as the Gold World Pass has been suspended for the same amount of time. From your perspective you have a small handfull of character to keep track of. SE has millions. I'm sure it's a precautionary measure to make sure no one's accounts get screwed up in the move.
[+]
 Seraph.Liberata
user: Liberata
By Seraph.Liberata 2010-03-16 19:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
its because people won't take advantage of making characters with current names that's on the guest server. and so they won't be forced to change names or pay the perp a hefty ransomed for the name.

Too late.
[+]
 Seraph.Relleum
user: Relleum
By Seraph.Relleum 2010-03-16 21:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You sure its permenant? I thought it was just something until the merge was complete. doesnt seem right to not allow people to choose certain servers when there making updates (expansions + level cap) to get more people to play.

Im sure ur friend will be able to play in like a week or whenever the merge is

Edit: havent been active on game in last couple weeks and didnt read either. couple days ago i went to make a mule on bismark to meet some people but i realized i couldnt im like damn
[+]
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-03-16 21:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

i got him set up on another server to play around with it and learn the basic controls. he seems to be liking it. gonna be crushed to delete his toon. oh well.