What's A Fair Price, How Do I Determine?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » What's a fair price, how do I determine?
What's a fair price, how do I determine?
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2008-11-18 12:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I got some Mannequin parts from a BCNM the other day, and since no one has one for sale on Fairy, I have absolutely no idea what a reasonable price to charge is. Can someone that's knowledgable about such things give me some advice?

Also, think the Rolanberry Black Market (which I actually heard yesterday is prolly going away due to the elimination of Jeuno Bazaar Fees in the next update) is the best place to try and sell this thing? Or should I just dump it in my bazaar and let it sit til someone buys it?
 Seraph.Dyce
Server: Seraph
user: Dyce
By Seraph.Dyce 2008-11-18 15:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You can still search the pieces and see what people are bazaaring them for on this site. Of course they all seem a little high, but I'm sure it is very different between servers so keep an eye out on yours.

I'd aim high and leave them out in Rolanberry and lower the price as you get tired of trying to move them. As far as Rolanberry sales going away with the removal of Jeuno tax, I don't see it happening for two simple reasons. Number 1 people tend to continue doing what they always do and 2 it's less laggy out there.

Standing by the auction house would probably mean you wouldn't load in on half of peoples screens. At most I could see people moving just inside the zone by the signet guy so people check them on thier way to check Rolanberry prices.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2008-11-18 16:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd rather not have hordes of peeps bazaaring in front of the A.H. personally (hard enough to get through to the A.H. at times), but I could see peeps gathering up somewhere less laggy, like Ru'Lude perhaps? I dunno, I really never see too many people up there...not like Lower Jeuno anyways lol

Anyways, thanks for your advice. The prices are 200k+ on other servers, and the "wanted" prices range anywhere from 20k-100k, so maybe I'll just throw mine up for 200k and see what happens. ^^
 Fairy.Lethewaters
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2008-11-18 20:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ru' Lude would still be laggy but not as bad as Low Jeuno. I'd stay with the Rolan Flds Market. Even with the bazaar price tax fading, I think it would be a viable place to check due to high traffic. On average, I've seen the parts sell for 50-500k depending on the piece. Head and body I believe were the hardest to come by.

Another option is, if you don't have it already, save them and do the quest in Mhaura. Once completed you can get your Mannequin Pumps.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2008-11-19 04:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm ineresting on my server its battila though it prob wont change since better chance of buyers with all the bazzars in one place. Maybe it with move toaht ugon region. I wonder what other zones markets are in on servers.