New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Shiva's #1 Jackass
Shiva's #1 Jackass
By Karalieshiva 2010-04-09 13:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok time to put in my two gil.

First off I think you're just as immature as you claim he is, stalking ppl and taking ss of gear? Come on now.

1. I know him IRL and he does NOT buy gil, if he did dont you think he'd be way overgeared? Not everyone is perfect, I've known him for quite a while and never once have I heard a racist remark etc. I just don't see the point in cruficying someone on a forum instead of saying crap to their face.

Instead of judging everyone by their gear how, how about you look at the whole picture. Gear can be improved but for ppl to do stupid crap like this on forums is just childish.

Hate on me if you want, I honestly don't care.

KKthx

Karalie
 Shiva.Lyra
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Lyra
By Shiva.Lyra 2010-04-09 18:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Well apparently you don't see the side of him we all do. He's been exceedingly rude and obnoxious to me and my friends on more than several occasions. He's also proceeded to tell me how ***of a player I must be simply because I didn't want to tank for his party; he kept bugging me to party with him after I said no about 50 times. I wouldn't party with him again if my life depended on it... He's got to be one of the biggest *** I've ever met. And you know people do say ***to his face, and even if they are being nice giving him some help or advice, which I did once because he was having trouble targeting a mob properly on PLD, he started saying all sorts of nasty ***to me.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-09 20:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

He's been rude to me on several occasions, calling me gimp for dying to an NM (he was whm then so he could of easily raised me, but no he called me gimp and walked away)

After that I had a few arguments with him where he said and I quote "You sweat my nuts" which I don't understand.

He's incredibly rude to several members of the shell I'm in, and to be honest I'm sick of the fact that he gets away with it.

If he wants to call people gimp and ***, at least have the skill and gear to back it up.

When he grows up, I'll grow up.
[+]
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-04-09 20:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fair enough, in real life he may be different. But in game he acts like a complete tool. He likes to tell everyone in a party how bad they are at playing their job before mocking their equipment... For those of you who don't know Herofrozen; he is one of the worst geared-multiple 75 characters on Shiva. He lacks any skill and has personally admitted to me that he buys gil. "Yeah I buy gil, everyone does... get the *** over it dude!"... but with less grammar and a lot more unnecessary swearing. Seriously avoid this doucher in-game.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-09 21:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Also I don't care what gear he has equipped, I care about how he carries himself with a holier than thou attitude, when he doesn't have the skill and gear to justify it.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-10 13:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting Conversation with him today.

The second party was so awesome I had to make a motivational poster.

Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-04-10 17:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So give us the background on the top part of Karalie accusing you of calling her a *** or something.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-10 18:11:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
So give us the background on the top part of Karalie accusing you of calling her a *** or something.

Yar, apparently I called her a ***

(I didn't know who she was...)
By Karalieshiva 2010-04-10 18:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so to explain the top part.

Lets back the story up to last night shall we?

Im in an exp pt in the dunes leveling up my rdm. Flionheart and Borealis show up, kill all of our mobs and sit there putting Hero and myself on follow for 2.5 hours. After the pt made 5 GM calls they finally left.

I log in this morning to be told that I was called a *** for defending a friend. Last night just shows me that what I've been told is true. GROW UP.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-10 18:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Karalieshiva said:

Im in an exp pt in the dunes leveling up my rdm. Flionheart and Borealis show up, kill all of our mobs and sit there putting Hero and myself on follow for 2.5 hours. After the pt made 5 GM calls they finally left.

I log in this morning to be told that I was called a *** for defending a friend. Last night just shows me that what I've been told is true. GROW UP.

Wait wut.

I walked through the dunes, saw a ton of mobs attacking a party and assumed aggro. I used Lullaby and immediately stopped taking any mobs and said sorry. You said "GM'd" or words to those effect so I stayed there waiting for the GM (which never happened)

I even offered to PL you to apologise and you said no.

I come on this morning to have Herofrozen make advances to me.

I'm sure this makes you jealous.

Oh and also, Borealis was AFK and I was sitting down behind the pt so I don't know where you get the auto following idea from? unless you read the earlier part of this topic?

I explained this to you, and you accepted it yesterday.

If you really dislike what I did make a player warning, be my guest, I'd be more than welcome to defend myself in one of those instead of derailing this thread. This thread is about Herofrozen being awkward to many people.
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-04-11 08:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Karalieshiva said:

Auto-followed for 2.5 hours... are you serious, I have much better things to do than follow spastics attempting to party (In the Dunes none-the-less) for hours on end. I was, however, auto-following Flion whilst I was AFK. I came back from AFK to a slew of unhappy remarks about me being a '***' for stealing mobs... kind of a hard thing to do when AFK.
[+]
 Shiva.Superdan
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-04-11 09:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing like bonding, right guys?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-11 09:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

What Can I say...

He pisses me off, wtf stocker of the week

Shiva.Drteeth
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2010-04-12 01:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, I quit before all the fun ***happened. I'm missing out. D:
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
Server: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-04-12 05:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

just blist that dumbass and dont join any parties / events with him. that's what i personally do with idiots on sylph.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-12 10:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you know what else pisses me off? He's got brd to 75 now, and is getting invites consistently when he full times an Osode and has whm 36 and nin 35 (not even ni)

If I ever got someone like him, with that attitude and manner of gear I would kick them immediately.

It's rude to come to proper parties with a gimpy sub job, I've done it once and mnk and I was extremely apologetic and found myself a sub.

People just don't *** care.
[+]
 Shiva.Superdan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-04-12 17:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

People don't care because he's a bard. If they have a choice between 75BRD with gimp SJ, and no brd, you know what they're going to pick.

But I agree. It's lazy and impolite to pt with gimped SJs. It's like turning up without the tools your job needs. I have only ever once pt'd with a gimp SJ, and that's when i first started the game. I hit 30WHM with 12blm SJ.. lol Never again since.

But personally, I would never kick someone because of little gear problems. If it were over-the-top.. Then maybe. If they were being a ***, then sure. But you have to think Flion, if he has ONLY JUST hit 75BRD, don't you think he should deserve a little breathing room to acquire good endgame gear? lol. It's not like Sha'ir Mantels or whatever are cheap.. And Yigit takes a while to get 20k assault points etc.
 Shiva.Xet
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-04-13 08:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Topic has been beaten to death now so in the words of my good friend Tad I put to you....

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-13 08:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Superdan said:
People don't care because he's a bard. If they have a choice between 75BRD with gimp SJ, and no brd, you know what they're going to pick.

But I agree. It's lazy and impolite to pt with gimped SJs. It's like turning up without the tools your job needs. I have only ever once pt'd with a gimp SJ, and that's when i first started the game. I hit 30WHM with 12blm SJ.. lol Never again since.

But personally, I would never kick someone because of little gear problems. If it were over-the-top.. Then maybe. If they were being a ***, then sure. But you have to think Flion, if he has ONLY JUST hit 75BRD, don't you think he should deserve a little breathing room to acquire good endgame gear? lol. It's not like Sha'ir Mantels or whatever are cheap.. And Yigit takes a while to get 20k assault points etc.

As much as I'd agree normally, the fact is he doesn't have the basic gear he should have for this level. He doesn't have HQ instruments, (which aren't expensive as you can see he can afford them by looking at his other purchases) he doesn't have AF which is free.

Again, I wouldn't care if that were the case, but having partied with him, and him calling everyone "Gimp" or "Noob" when they try to offer him advice, or simply for doing nothing.

If he's gimp himself, he shouldn't call others gimp.
 Shiva.Superdan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-04-13 10:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fair point. Hell my BRD is 33 and I have HQ madrigal and Minuet instruments. I've only ever once kicked someone from a party, and that was because they were bitching at everyone, telling them how to play their job (Inaccurately, too.) and trying to direct the entire party. However, now I'm going to back away, as I'd hate to disturb that Scorpions during it's climax. Things could get nasty.
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-04-13 10:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a wise choice!
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-04-15 03:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel violated just seeing that scorpion picture >.>.
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-04-15 12:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Was it good for you?
By Karalieshiva 2010-04-16 22:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so end to story. Although I dont agree with a lot of what has been said... he does use people... and he does stalk people. IN the end he tried to steal my Vermy, Thalassocrat, and wanted me to sell my barone/dusk set to buy a Kirin Osode for him.... yeah.. Lesson learned.
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-04-17 03:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xet said:
Was it good for you?
Not really :/ wasn't quite satisfied mate.
 Shiva.Solidyuna
user: Solidyuna
By Shiva.Solidyuna 2010-04-20 23:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

God knows i'm not perfect ~.~ but least i dont make a jack *** of myself 80% of the time im on. i thought that guy jumpd servers already or some bs.

either way he's a 100% jack ***...and pritty much useless as an *** hole on elbow
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
Server: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-04-21 04:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Karalieshiva said:
Ok so end to story. Although I dont agree with a lot of what has been said... he does use people... and he does stalk people. IN the end he tried to steal my Vermy, Thalassocrat, and wanted me to sell my barone/dusk set to buy a Kirin Osode for him.... yeah.. Lesson learned.

LOL
 Shiva.Duri
user: Duri
By Shiva.Duri 2010-04-22 10:18:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, this guy is a total douche. Sorry for bumping this thread, but I ran into him and he is the first brd I have ever kicked out of a pt.
 Fenrir.Anberlin
Server: Fenrir
user: Kike
By Fenrir.Anberlin 2010-04-22 14:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why I need to move back to Shiva. I miss Herofrozen's lol moments.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-02 18:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Karalieshiva said:
>.>