Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-11-25 17:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Saeryn said:
Watch out, Ragnarok has crazy people! *ducks and runs away from Anye* XD

Seriously though, every server has ups and downs, and best of luck to you! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\o\

Yeah, like late-night Ouryu fights, making sure mom doesn't hear my typing JUST SO WE CAN GET THIS FREAKIN COP MISSION DONE GAWD

XD <3 Sae~
 Odin.Marigrim
Server: Odin
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-11-25 17:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for bringing this to page 3, deadline is coming up >.<
(had to deadline myself or I would never leave conviction issues) Anyway anyone else that wants to share I live on this site now :) Anye let me know when you'll be online I'll make a mule in Ragnarok and try it out :) Or any one else who would like to show me around their server please leave me a post :) now that I have had so many offers it's time to explore what everyone is offering ^^ so from now till transfer day I am going to take server invitations and poke around I hope I get as many invites as I got caring people to post thank you all again ^^
~Mari
 Shiva.Vexarana
Server: Shiva
user: Vexarana
By Shiva.Vexarana 2008-11-25 22:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey if you want to make a free trial account on Shiva I'll show you around.

Also Sophus and Shusio are good peoples. And Alaha but shes kinda scary at first lol. It's okay though they all bring cookies <3
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-11-25 23:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

will do ^^ send me a message and tell me when you're ready for me and thank you for being willing to show me about :)
 Shiva.Evildemon
user: Evildemon
By Shiva.Evildemon 2008-11-25 23:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Marigrim said:
will do ^^ send me a message and tell me when you're ready for me and thank you for being willing to show me about :)

Lolshiva. i hear mixed views being born on shiva... but if you check it out send a tell, and we can shoot the breeze in game a bit. I do know friends who have hopped servers and said they all suck and came back to shiva multiple times, and have known others who have come back and said shiva's gone to trash. if you send me a tell i'll introduce you to some and you can see what they say. should be on after noon est.
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-11-25 23:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

see you 2pm tomorrow :)

Edit: EST 2pm ^^
 Shiva.Evildemon
By Shiva.Evildemon 2008-11-25 23:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds cool, i'll probably not doing a lot of anything at that time except sending tells to people lol.
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-11-26 10:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I have visited Shiva, and spoken to several kind people about the status of things there, who is next? I was a kitty with an opinion! :)
 Shiva.Evildemon
By Shiva.Evildemon 2008-11-26 12:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

i hope you liked your shiva visit:)
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-11-28 09:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Evildemon said:
i hope you liked your shiva visit:)

Yes I did very much thank you, I am hoping to see Valefor (no clue how to spell it) and Ragnarok before I decide (the only two left unvisited) - anyone want to share their views and give me the tour?
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-02 17:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Well seems today is the last day, any final posts are welcome! And wish me luck >.<
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2008-12-03 04:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck! ;)
 Ifrit.Rikiyame
Server: Ifrit
user: Rikiyame
By Ifrit.Rikiyame 2008-12-03 09:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit is 2/3 JP. I love this server though. Exilium does everything about 7P.M. CST or a tad later so it works perfectly for my work/school schedule. Prices are not bad, I think, because you generally can find people selling items cheaper than AH, and make a profit by putting it up for sale. Sure beats farming the old way.
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-05 14:13:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Found my new home ^^ thank you everyone for your comments, your good tidings and offers of friendship. Someone I remember said (and since he was likely being one of those that create an account just to say something negitive to show ********************** <`~` \edited out eye popping negitivity rant/ his name will not be quoted) "most emotional thread ever" and you know it kinda was.

Marigrim said:
I don't have family and very few friends, so it means alot to me that anyone would care for my health though I admit an mmo forum may not be the best place for it - we're still human on the other sides of these computer screens, and sometimes it really is nice to see it from that side ~ the human one.
 Bahamut.Konohamaru
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Konohamaru 2008-12-05 16:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

don't come to bahamut
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-05 19:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Konohamaru said:
don't come to bahamut

I won't.
 Shiva.Vexarana
user: Vexarana
By Shiva.Vexarana 2008-12-07 00:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

May I ask where you decided to move to?
 Remora.Gideetudee
Server: Remora
By Remora.Gideetudee 2008-12-07 05:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll just throw my opinion in - been on remora now for just over 2 yrs, and although its the only server i've been on, i'd say its fun =) i've never had any thoughts that i should leave and the server is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE...its a pretty good server imo ^^ i know a few friends who left and then came back cuz they realised actually, the grass isn't greener on the other side :) anyway, hope u find a good server to join and have fun!
 Unicorn.Ameilie
Server: Unicorn
user: ameilie
By Unicorn.Ameilie 2008-12-12 02:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Another vote for Unicorn.