Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Ballista shell
Ballista shell
 Bismarck.Azagarth
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Azagarth
By Bismarck.Azagarth 2010-03-02 03:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

All you bismark (and soon seraph) people who want a ballista pearl let me know. I think it will be fun now that there is enough to constantly keep it going hopefully will rock.
 Seraph.Corleonis
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Corleonis 2010-03-02 04:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

That could certainly be interesting. How long has the shell been around? Capped fights or just uncapped? You have my interest but I need to know more XD
 Bismarck.Azagarth
By Bismarck.Azagarth 2010-03-02 11:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

bran new. been wanting to do it for awhile and had a handful of people interested. I figure it will be a good way for those of bismark and seraph to mingle and get to know one another.

and the plan is to do all lvs of regular ballista. Then I would like to be doing brenner and dio (probably 60 and uncaped) on the weekends pretty regularly if possible. During the week too if people get the urge.
 Seraph.Corleonis
By Seraph.Corleonis 2010-03-02 16:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

What better way to get to know someone better than a battle to the death :D
 Bismarck.Azagarth
By Bismarck.Azagarth 2010-03-03 13:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

my thoughts exactly lol!
 Seraph.Yuzuchan
user: Yuzuchan
By Seraph.Yuzuchan 2010-03-03 13:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Assuming I don't quit, I'd totally love a pearl to a ballista shell. Ballista in it's heyday was hella fun :D
 Seraph.Iria
user: Iria
By Seraph.Iria 2010-03-05 22:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I only do uncapped, but I tend to make the game not fun, so ask me if u want me to job change lol.
 Bismarck.Azagarth
By Bismarck.Azagarth 2010-03-06 19:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

the shell is going strong! lots more interest than i expected so do not be afraid to ask for a pearl. if you new at ballista that is okay we will teach ya well!
 Bismarck.Recaldy
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2010-03-08 03:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Been a HUGE Ballista fan when I was on Fairy. I have a linkpearl but have yet to participate with the rest of the group. Uncaps are fun but NOTHING beats a large number 60 cap. ; )
 Bismarck.Azagarth
By Bismarck.Azagarth 2010-03-08 12:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

ya missed out on a fun dio on saturday! The sunday event though didnt go well... i was over an hr late because got pulled over otw home haha, but we for sure will do doing a dio this friday ;D and we plan to do a few during the week, but its not always written in stone.

we have about mid 20s of people now though in shell. Lost count haha. Good ballista players.

Oh I also opened it up to social too so peoples friends can come in. I have no problem with this since anyone who hears 20 ppl talk about how much fun last ballista match was will soon be suced in!!!! its like group pressure lol. Figure that be a good way to increase #s too and keep more on pre ballista too.

cant wait for seraph to come though! I expect us to double in #s if all goes well which means 20 on 20 match could be plausible lol.