Remora.Cavinne
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
By Remora.Cavinne 2010-03-01 18:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
Remora.Cavinne said:
Socomalpha said:
I'm curious if anyone has any warnings of things to come from Remora. RMT tells/bot's etc., Player and/or linkshells? No need to flame a person or group, just curious.
There is 1 endgame LS that is very rude and not pleasant to be around. They will do anything to ruin your fun to get what they want. :(
I think you're referring to the shell I'm in. While this is not completely true, I can understand why you feel that way. I will say that my shell does NOT negotiate Dynamis/Limbus zones/times, and assuming same for Einherjar. We ARE ruthless to an extent, but I assure you, the "fun-killing" you received was a result of your LS members provoking us. We are easily provoked. Also I think AvantGarde(sp?) run by Arucard(sp, also) is pretty assholish too. Of course person-names and LS names are subject to change upon merge. Not to mention Exodus monopolizes Kings. Anyway, I don't want to merge.....

I wasnt naming LS names, but yes you are in the LS I was refering to. What your LS did during a Kirin fight recently, was a VERY unsportsmanship, rude, and just wrong on soooooo many levels. My LS did NOT touch ANY of your mobs while you fought, unlike your LS, we stayed away as we patiently waited to pop our Kirin. I don't believe we "provoked" your LS in any way. But to go as far as to steal someones Kirin, and making the LS wipe is rude, "fun-killing", and ruthless way past to an extent ~.~
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 21:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going to say what happened was nice. I also was AFK during the 'key moments' of what happened, so I really can't say for sure what happened. However, I do know we were there first, and throughout our fight we were receiving nasty tells from a few of your members, as well as emotes and the like. Your leader was very nice to us, but your rude members ticked us off really.

Anyway, sorry about losing your Kirin. Not even entirely sure you could've killed it in the first place honestly, etc. :/
 Leviathan.Solare
Server: Leviathan
user: Solare
By Leviathan.Solare 2010-03-02 00:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what I was afraid of. Rude NA players coming over, and trying to run the place. Levi was doing just fine with how Dyna/limbo/gods went. End game shells make me glad I stuck to a social LS. I cant stand the drama in those ***house HNMLS's
[+]
 Remora.Cavinne
By Remora.Cavinne 2010-03-02 00:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
I'm not going to say what happened was nice. I also was AFK during the 'key moments' of what happened, so I really can't say for sure what happened. However, I do know we were there first, and throughout our fight we were receiving nasty tells from a few of your members, as well as emotes and the like. Your leader was very nice to us, but your rude members ticked us off really. Anyway, sorry about losing your Kirin. Not even entirely sure you could've killed it in the first place honestly, etc. :/

LOL if you would take a look at my title. We know you were there first, we waited for you to pop 2 Kirin, then when we finally pop ours you totally sabotaged our fight.

Just plain childish crap coming from the adults you say you are.

We have killed Kirin many times, and that was the first time we lost and that was due to your LS....
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-02 00:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Solare said:
This is what I was afraid of. Rude NA players coming over, and trying to run the place. Levi was doing just fine with how Dyna/limbo/gods went. End game shells make me glad I stuck to a social LS. I cant stand the drama in those ***house HNMLS's

It's going to suck, we're going to have too many people trying to do everything. :/
Remora.Cavinne said:
Remora.Ninian said:
I'm not going to say what happened was nice. I also was AFK during the 'key moments' of what happened, so I really can't say for sure what happened. However, I do know we were there first, and throughout our fight we were receiving nasty tells from a few of your members, as well as emotes and the like. Your leader was very nice to us, but your rude members ticked us off really. Anyway, sorry about losing your Kirin. Not even entirely sure you could've killed it in the first place honestly, etc. :/

LOL if you would take a look at my title. We know you were there first, we waited for you to pop 2 Kirin, then when we finally pop ours you totally sabotaged our fight.

Just plain childish crap coming from the adults you say you are.

We have killed Kirin many times, and that was the first time we lost and that was due to your LS....

I'm not saying your shell as a whole could not have, I'm saying that you lost a good amount of members as you were waiting for us to finish. I'm not saying we were in the right, but I'm also pretty sure you guys wiped yourselves and weren't able to recover. (I was afk, really don't know what happened besides the whole bitchfest that ensued.) If that were the case you would've lost a Kirin anyway.
 Remora.Deg
user: Deg
By Remora.Deg 2010-03-02 04:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

This topic gives me the lulz!

On a seperate note:

Hello market flooding from the sudden increase of crafters!

Also:

All your black sole are belong to me~
By Socomalpha 2010-03-02 07:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope Remora brings a goldcrafter or two.
 Remora.Cavinne
By Remora.Cavinne 2010-03-02 08:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Solare said:

I'm not trying to be rude, honestly I'm not like that neither is the Endgame LS I am in. We have no intention of coming over and trying to run the place. We respect other players feelings and we all just want to have fun like everyone else.

Also it would be nice to know when LS's do their Dynamis and Sky runs so we can schedule our runs without interfering with other LS's who have been on that server long before us.

As for "Drama" Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll have to pass :)~~~
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-02 09:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Cavinne said:
Leviathan.Solare said:

I'm not trying to be rude, honestly I'm not like that neither is the Endgame LS I am in. We have no intention of coming over and trying to run the place. We respect other players feelings and we all just want to have fun like everyone else.

Also it would be nice to know when LS's do their Dynamis and Sky runs so we can schedule our runs without interfering with other LS's who have been on that server long before us.

As for "Drama" Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll have to pass :)~~~

You realize that the world isn't perfect, and with the mass amount of people we're going to have on one server, trying to schedule Dynamis/etc around other people isn't really going to work. Your members can only be on at certain times, etc, and unless you're completely willing to change your entire schedule... this ideal won't hold. Really it's not our fault--hell I didn't want a server merge. :s

Now I'm not really sure how big Levi is, but I know some servers have like 3k people on at one time.... we have about 800-1.2k and even then toes are stepped on occasionally. Would be great if everything worked out, but I reaaaally doubt this is going to be the case... :s
 Remora.Cavinne
By Remora.Cavinne 2010-03-02 09:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Cavinne said:
Remora.Ninian said:
LOL if you would take a look at my title. We know you were there first, we waited for you to pop 2 Kirin, then when we finally pop ours you totally sabotaged our fight. Just plain childish crap coming from the adults you say you are. We have killed Kirin many times, and that was the first time we lost and that was due to your LS....
I'm not saying your shell as a whole could not have, I'm saying that you lost a good amount of members as you were waiting for us to finish. I'm not saying we were in the right, but I'm also pretty sure you guys wiped yourselves and weren't able to recover. (I was afk, really don't know what happened besides the whole bitchfest that ensued.) If that were the case you would've lost a Kirin anyway. [/quote]

I guess if you were afk, you didnt see that members of your LS claimed 2 smn of Kirin, pulled em away from us, logged to lose hate so they would come back to wipe us. So the wipe wasn't our fault. And as we were recovering, someone from your LS claimed our Kirin.

I just hope IdkBro LS doesn't bring that kind of crap to the new server.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-02 09:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Cavinne said:
I guess if you were afk, you didnt see that members of your LS claimed 2 smn of Kirin, pulled em away from us, logged to lose hate so they would come back to wipe us. So the wipe wasn't our fault. And as we were recovering, someone from your LS claimed our Kirin.

I just hope IdkBro LS doesn't bring that kind of crap to the new server.

I'm skeptical, but let's say that were the case. Even if we tried to "MPK" you with extra gods, it's really not that hard for someone to claim them and kite them away from the main kill group. Also, if someone claimed Kirin, that would mean you full wiped (your kiter died), and would be a difficult recovery task depending on the skill of your kiters.

Not saying we weren't in the wrong because I honestly have no idea what happened. :s Also I've never seen anything like that happen, so meh. Highly doubt it'd happen again.
 Leviathan.Pesan
user: Pesan
By Leviathan.Pesan 2010-03-02 10:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
You realize that the world isn't perfect, and with the mass amount of people we're going to have on one server, trying to schedule Dynamis/etc around other people isn't really going to work. Your members can only be on at certain times, etc, and unless you're completely willing to change your entire schedule... this ideal won't hold. Really it's not our fault--hell I didn't want a server merge. :s

Now I'm not really sure how big Levi is, but I know some servers have like 3k people on at one time.... we have about 800-1.2k and even then toes are stepped on occasionally. Would be great if everything worked out, but I reaaaally doubt this is going to be the case... :s

Agreed with ninian on this, people have set times for each event. Just guess it'll be who gets there first and that others will just have to deal with. Well, at least till both our servers populations intertwine and reduce the amount of ls's out there.

As for how busy we get. Well the NA/EU population is in the minority here. On average the population is ~800-1k during weekdays and weekends can maybe jump up another 400 in both sides. Really depends on what's happening.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-02 11:36:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pesan said:
Remora.Ninian said:

Agreed with ninian on this, people have set times for each event. Just guess it'll be who gets there first and that others will just have to deal with. Well, at least till both our servers populations intertwine and reduce the amount of ls's out there.

As for how busy we get. Well the NA/EU population is in the minority here. On average the population is ~800-1k during weekdays and weekends can maybe jump up another 400 in both sides. Really depends on what's happening.

If Levi isn't really NA/EU heavy, and since Remora is, then there's a good chance this will work out. Of course, even one more LS per time slot would be annoying, but hopefully it'll be doable. (Otherwise sorry guys, my LS doesn't mess around when we want to claim a Dynamis zone :<)

I think it'll take a while for Linkshells to combine, since the 'working' ones on Remora seem to be in decent condition. Still, too soon to tell I guess.
By Rojo 2010-03-02 14:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

huh.
By Rojo 2010-03-02 14:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Please tell me if I understood that properly or not, because this is how I read it:

You're apologizing up front, on behalf of your shell, about taking zones from other shells without hesitation in the future?

If you're actually 'sorry' then I would like to suggest a move to a different shell. Otherwise, you're obviously only sorry enough, if at all, to satiate your conscience while completely condoning taking advantage of and stealing from others.

'I'm sorry, I told you that if you left your door unlocked I would just come right in and steal everything you own.'

Right. Gotcha.
[+]
 Remora.Shinjiro
user: Shinjiro
By Remora.Shinjiro 2010-03-02 16:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna be interesting to join a new server. Leviathan AH seems a bit cheaper atm. Cya soon Leviathan ppl^^ lets move to Level 99 together then.^^
 Remora.Cavinne
By Remora.Cavinne 2010-03-02 18:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Rojo said:
Please tell me if I understood that properly or not, because this is how I read it: You're apologizing up front, on behalf of your shell, about taking zones from other shells without hesitation in the future? If you're actually 'sorry' then I would like to suggest a move to a different shell. Otherwise, you're obviously only sorry enough, if at all, to satiate your conscience while completely condoning taking advantage of and stealing from others. 'I'm sorry, I told you that if you left your door unlocked I would just come right in and steal everything you own.' Right. Gotcha.

You understood correctly what she said. Messed up huh :(
[+]
 Remora.Ryujia
user: Ryujia
By Remora.Ryujia 2010-03-02 18:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh crap. IDKBro! I didn't realize you were in that shell.

I recall my linkshell was going to pop JoL, we were just about all set to pop, then you and your folks jumped up, popped, and we had to wait to kill. I won't say it was entirely your fault, my linkshell is kinda slow to get rolling more often then not (sorry guys, sad truth..). Thanksfully.. you were able to kill JoL rather quickly.

And sorry, but I'd have to say from what I hear, you're leader is an asshat, so your linkshell I imagine picks up on that. Nothing against you dear, no personal problems with you, just saw the LS..

Edit : 8PM EST, 1,000 people on serverwise.
 Leviathan.Erang
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2010-03-02 19:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

welcome to Levi people of Remora... please find me in game for a guided tour of our fine facility. I hope you will grow to love it as I have. When you get here we can have a bar-b-q; I'll put my meat up on yo grill! \('o' )
 Remora.Arucaurd
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Arucaurd 2010-03-02 21:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, being called an *** by idkbro has to be some sort of compliment. They're ls is essentially the douchebags of Remora come together to form a sentient piece of horse ***that longs to consume the ***of others and to try to throw ***on your events. They MPK, steal, and will try their best to harass you (and are stupid enough to admit in tells that they're doing something just to grief you, so a GM can do something about it).

The best feeling in the world was when I realized this Ix'Aern DRG my guys killed while I was AFK was theirs. I come back from AFK, there's a Vice in the pool, and some retard bitching at me. I ask him if he wants the Vice, and he starts cussing at me screaming "GIVE ME MY *** DEED!11!". He said he didn't want the Vice, so I gave it to someone. A few minutes later he says his friend wants the Vice. Too *** bad retard.

I felt kinda bad about the incident until I realized it was those losers. Then it was more of a "Woo Karma!" type deal.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-02 22:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Rojo said:
Please tell me if I understood that properly or not, because this is how I read it:

You're apologizing up front, on behalf of your shell, about taking zones from other shells without hesitation in the future?

If you're actually 'sorry' then I would like to suggest a move to a different shell. Otherwise, you're obviously only sorry enough, if at all, to satiate your conscience while completely condoning taking advantage of and stealing from others.

'I'm sorry, I told you that if you left your door unlocked I would just come right in and steal everything you own.'

Right. Gotcha.

Alright, I suppose I was misunderstood. It's more apologizing for that fact getting a zone 'taken' when you were expecting to do it sucks, I know I've had canceled Dynamises because of such things, what can you do.

Let's take a sort-of extreme example. Let's say you're shell does dynamis the same time as a "Xarcabard-only" shell. Let's say you can only do dynamis on the specific time slot because some of your members are EU, some have jobs before/after, etc etc. What do you do? Do you just let that LS have Xarcabard EVERY time? No, you're going to (if you're nice), try to reason with them, if they refuse (which they will they're Xarcabard-onry) you try to beat them into getting the zone.... or you never get to do Xarc ever again. When it comes to Limbus, you need to do certain zones in order to make a set... in an order.

Anyway basically, it comes down to first come first serve unless you have some sort of an agreement with a LS. There are other shells on Remora that will jump your zones too.

@Ryu: You guys were slow and we have EU players that needed to sleep. We had like 5 JoL pops that day or something, and needed to kill JoL-->Relevant Jailers-->JoL-->Jailers-->JoL etc in the interest of saving time before we lost a good portion of our members. And yes, we kill fairly quickly at least. :s
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-02 22:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Arucaurd said:
Lol, being called an *** by idkbro has to be some sort of compliment. They're ls is essentially the douchebags of Remora come together to form a sentient piece of horse ***that longs to consume the ***of others and to try to throw ***on your events. They MPK, steal, and will try their best to harass you (and are stupid enough to admit in tells that they're doing something just to grief you, so a GM can do something about it).

The best feeling in the world was when I realized this Ix'Aern DRG my guys killed while I was AFK was theirs. I come back from AFK, there's a Vice in the pool, and some retard bitching at me. I ask him if he wants the Vice, and he starts cussing at me screaming "GIVE ME MY *** DEED!11!". He said he didn't want the Vice, so I gave it to someone. A few minutes later he says his friend wants the Vice. Too *** bad retard.

I felt kinda bad about the incident until I realized it was those losers. Then it was more of a "Woo Karma!" type deal.

Really don't care enough to argue this point besides the fact that you were not AFK (I saw you moving wat?), and you orchestrated the killing, bringing your LS up because you KNEW we were killing ix'drg (herd from a source). You do this frequently, too and when we leave the zone you leave too because you're not getting any free ix'drgs. You clearly think you're a 'saint', but you're just as dirty as the people you accuse. Just sayin', sir.
 Remora.Brain
By Remora.Brain 2010-03-02 22:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:

Really don't care enough to argue this point besides the fact that you were not AFK (I saw you moving wat?), and you orchestrated the killing, bringing your LS up because you KNEW we were killing ix'drg (herd from a source). You do this frequently, too and when we leave the zone you leave too because you're not getting any free ix'drgs. You clearly think you're a 'saint', but you're just as dirty as the people you accuse. Just sayin', sir.

And your magic fairy imagination source would be wrong. I'm also not the only one at my house who plays this game, so if anyone were moving my character, it'd be my wife moving Aru between rooms, as I was busy cooking a quesadilla irl.

You can feel free to make ***up though. We came to Ix'DRG that night because we needed the deed to pop Prudence so we could do JoL, there was nothing besides those three things left to do in sea asshat. The only other time we were in sea while you were doing Ix'DRG, we ran right past you to another room you asshurt retard. It's also funny because we were doing a sweep of the Ix'DRG rooms before leaving sea, which we always do. The only reason we left before finishing the last room is because we had to go help the smaller temperance pop group.

See, I'm an *** to people, it's true, but at least I'm honest about it when I'm going to be an ***. I don't steal or MPK, and you won't find anyone outside of idkbro who will say otherwise, but I'd make an exception for yall. I'll say that if I had known it was idkbro from the start, I woulda told them to kill it anyway. You douchebags got a lot of ***that needs to come back around on your ***.

I will say it's funny that my members get tells about yall clearing out whenever I show up anywhere though.
 Leviathan.Solare
By Leviathan.Solare 2010-03-02 23:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not looking forward to Remora joining Levi.
[+]
 Remora.Brain
By Remora.Brain 2010-03-03 00:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I dn't think anyone on Remora waned to be on Leviathan either.
[+]
 Remora.Izunita
user: Izunita
By Remora.Izunita 2010-03-03 00:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder,if the community in Leviathan has their inner wars between LSs, if not,.. well, we going with a good dosis over there (ι´Д`)ノ.

Hope Ryujia`s name is taken and SE change her name to "swineflu" or something. (joooking)

~Cheaaateeerr loool ~

PD: Yes, i don`t wanna be in Levi, i wanna stay in dead remora, but SE must kill urgent!! the AB parties, imo ¡_¡ .
 Leviathan.Solare
By Leviathan.Solare 2010-03-03 00:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

We have our share of LS wars. But, most of the time. We all are mostly polite to each other. We dont just barge in front of another LS gathering at a zone. We dont push into limbus because we need that zone apparently more then the other LS.

As for SMN burns. We have a bunch of people there usually 24/7. One guy in particular, who is getting a Maats for his mule. I'm not sure how they operate, and how that HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE SMNburn LS on Remora works.
 Leviathan.Nabby
user: nabby
By Leviathan.Nabby 2010-03-03 01:11:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to welcome everyone from Remora over to Levi ^^

All I have to say is, MPK? Let's keep that as a thing of the past. Or a method to piss of RMT.
 Remora.Eriuddo
user: Eriuddo
By Remora.Eriuddo 2010-03-03 01:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ryujia said:
I recall my linkshell was going to pop JoL, we were just about all set to pop, then you and your folks jumped up, popped, and we had to wait to kill. I won't say it was entirely your fault, my linkshell is kinda slow to get rolling more often then not (sorry guys, sad truth..). Thanksfully.. you were able to kill JoL rather quickly.
My shell had been in sea for hours, we rotate the pops as opposed to wasting 15 minutes at a time doing nothing in between ???s. We were just getting back from Prudence when you guys showed up there, not sure how you think you had more right than us. Nothing was stopping you from popping it besides your own lack of initiative and/or organization.
Remora.Ryujia said:
And sorry, but I'd have to say from what I hear, you're leader is an asshat, so your linkshell I imagine picks up on that. Nothing against you dear, no personal problems with you, just saw the LS..
I'm very rude to people I have no reason to respect. As far as my linkshell members and friends, completely different.
Remora.Brain said:
ix'drg stuff
Bind can be whiny, I said nothing to you and did not begrudge you your kill. It's unfortunate that there's no easier way to handle DRG duo, but when you leave a mob unclaimed 60% of the time, you need to accept that people may steal it. Congratulations on your cape, guess we didn't lose anything anyway. Cool self-righteousness, I know.

As far as Dynamis and Limbus are concerned, there's only so much that can be done with scheduling. A good shell will require an apollyon zone for every 2-3 people present or a temenos zone for every 4 present, depending on current focus. As there are only 6 temenos zones, 3 of which are restricted, and 4 apollyon zones.. it's going to be a nightmare. Dynamis is easier, can always suck it up and do CoP.. though as was previously stated, many people are not yet capped on xarc drops and shadow items/RDM hat/THF hands are extremely valuable pieces if people need them still. Nobody wants to be strongarmed out of xarc repeatedly, and if it means entering first to get a fair amount of them, that's what it'll have to be.
 Leviathan.Erang
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2010-03-03 03:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont speak for everyone on leviathan but i can say respect is a 2 way street. i say pack all this kiddie drama back into your x-men lunchbox and leave it in your own server. we are all people. no reason to come into a new place sporting bad attitudes because there are just as many people here with no life (if not more, going by how many lvl 75's some people have). have you ever heard the term "dont ***where you eat"? maybe its "dont ***where you sleep" i dont know if either of these apply but it sounds really cool when you say it out loud...

yeah the server merge may seem nuttier than squirrel ***but i honestly feel its for the best. i enjoyed the game when server population was 3-5k and i'll enjoy it again. its only going to take a little common courtesy to get along. lets just try to make it enjoyable for both sides huh?

to the ladies of remora: hit me up if you have facebook that has no reference to ffxi whatsoever. :P
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7