Extremely Simple Windower Question That I Fail With...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Extremely simple Windower question that I fail with...
Extremely simple Windower question that I fail with...
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-02-12 08:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ankiseth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
But yeah, the only thing I changed on mine was talking while the window is in focus. It'd get annoying to be looking at my screen and it telling me the obvious.

Can you specify certain things and not others? Tells wont usually evade my sight but you'd be amazed how many party invites just fly right by me in the log...
Honestly, I don't know. I don't fool with windower enough to learn all the stuff. I only use the basic plugins with the default settings.
 Bismarck.Ankiseth
Server: Bismarck
user: Darkfire
By Bismarck.Ankiseth 2010-02-12 08:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Honestly, I don't know. I don't fool with windower enough to learn all the stuff. I only use the basic plugins with the default settings.

I'm more or less the exact same way, but there are some things i SHOULD be capable of fixing but cannot, for whatever reason. Getting yarnball to either negate myself or recognize Composure would be awesome.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-02-12 08:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ankiseth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

I'm more or less the exact same way, but there are some things i SHOULD be capable of fixing but cannot, for whatever reason. Getting yarnball to either negate myself or recognize Composure would be awesome.
I still need to fix my yarnball. It stopped working after an update (a whopping 4 days of using it), and I've been too lazy to troubleshoot it.
By semimmortal 2010-02-12 09:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Argettio said:
semimmortal said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Can you please point me in the right direction? I have no idea where to start
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=6713#336897
;)

I need your avatar in a full video with sound...

It is truly amazing.
Sorry for the delay, just reached class and waiting for the prof.
Sauce.
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2010-02-12 09:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, Videos are not currently available in your country :(

GOGO Youtube :D
 Odin.Eirwen
Server: Odin
user: dhkite
By Odin.Eirwen 2010-02-12 10:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Ultrarichard said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ok, I dunno if this is the right section or whatever but the windower forums are dead it seems.

How do you paste in game? Pressing ctrl v simply puts me into first person.

did you make sure to open the chatbox first? pressing spacebar so you can type? mine doesnt paste unless i do that first. it could just be something that simple.

Been wondering the same thing... But it's hard to tell where he wants to paste things. In any case, you always have to select where to paste your text.