Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Fenrir Prime and Diabolos Prime
Fenrir Prime and Diabolos Prime
By HieiBismarck 2010-02-01 19:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for any group that would kill these two super hard summons for me. I am not a high leveler so I'm not in anyways useful for this fight. To be totally honest, I am looking to leech of anyone who are willing to bring me along. But of course I will pay up gil as part of compensation for the time and efforts of those who are helping. Please let me know if anyone capable and want to spare some time heading to kill those 2. Please PM me or send me a tell ingame so I know how much it is going to cost me.

thank you very much
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-02-01 19:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

A decent soloist RDM can easily solo Fenrir Prime, if you know one. Might be easier than finding a group of people.
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-02-03 18:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a decent rdm... and I need fenrir prime. I also need diabolo prime though, so, count me in
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-02-03 18:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I smell a gilbuyer.
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-02-03 18:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Who?
 Carbuncle.Agents
Server: Carbuncle
user: Laddie
By Carbuncle.Agents 2010-02-03 18:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
I smell a gilbuyer.
Look like he thinking whoever willing to pay for some missions to get it done are GIL buyers, LMAO! you need to learn how to make gils I guess
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-02-03 18:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yarly. I buy endgame gear from linkshells because I don't have the time for an endgame shell, and I have never bought gil. I just know how to farm (and a 100 craft doesn't hurt a bit)
By HieiBismarck 2010-02-04 01:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

cool nevill, ill look around some more and see if anything comes up.

And yea, I farmed and crafted most of the time im online for gil and then i sold those gil to gilseller, and then I sold my sperm, my egg and my blood to get enough money in real life to buy those gil back from IGE if that really interests you Enternius.

I'm just offering the gil there because once a pup told me he would solo diabolos if I can come up with the gil and get the mission to flag it. Now i have came up with the gil, but since some update he could no longer solo it. So I dont see why me offering gil for help is a problem. Im pretty sure farming to get the gil to pay for these would be better and faster and less stress than lfp and grind everyday to get to a 75.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-02-04 01:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you could find people willing to help if you help them. I got my Carby mitts because I helped someone get gear for there SAM. And there is always someone looking for a good fight. Help trades are a good way of getting help you need !!!
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-02-04 01:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

But any advice on set ups for those two fight would welcomed!!
By HieiBismarck 2010-02-04 11:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

With my levels, most i can help with would be like farming subligar for BCNM, if anyone needs help with that, I will be there. Also,i've seen people just shout for this and still have gotten help for free. But I kinda feel obliged to at least have some sort of incentive. The gil im paying here not to say " i have gil and you work for me", im putting it up to show my appreciation and gratitude if i receive the help. I think its like how you pay someone for giving you a teleport or retrace. but of course these fights are not simple like that.