Interesting In Finishing Divine Might.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Interesting in finishing Divine Might.
Interesting in finishing Divine Might.
By Whisperingkiwi 2010-01-25 17:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Myself, and some of my family are interested in finishing this quest. I'm under the impression that it's somewhat difficult, which is why one rarely see's anyone shouting for it in White/Jeuno, aside from BLM Burns, for some reason.

If anyone is planning one sometime, I can come as a 75DRK, MNK, or SAM. Tatiana can come as 75WHM or MNK, Xandrielix 75 BLM, WHM, BST, or THF, and Ramora as 75 WHM, RDM.

Have a nice day.
By Whisperingkiwi 2010-01-25 17:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Interested, rather. :(
 Asura.Kimiyo
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kimikacat
By Asura.Kimiyo 2010-01-28 09:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested in doing this fight again - dropped reward from previous win so need to do it again. Hit me up in-game.
 Asura.Ryu
user: RyuAsura
By Asura.Ryu 2010-01-28 11:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kimiyo said:
I'm interested in doing this fight again - dropped reward from previous win so need to do it again. Hit me up in-game.

I'm in the same boat and it seems I keep missing whenever somebody starts shouting for it. So just hit me up I have an Ark Pentasphere in my safe, Jobs I can use include BLM, MNK or RDM.
By Vevau 2010-02-07 04:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to clear this thing for the first time, if you need a rdm or blm /t me.
 Ifrit.Edd
Server: Ifrit
user: Edd
By Ifrit.Edd 2010-02-07 05:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck on your run! I did a shout run a few month ago and went 1/1, here was the set up and strat (copy/ pasted from wiki):

Paladin x2, Thief x1, Red Mage x3, Ninja x2, White Mage x1, Bard x1, and any DD x8.

* One Paladin should grab Ark Angel EV and begin kiting in the center area, the second should grab Ark Angel HM and kite in the circle as well. Two Red Mages acting as support to keep the kiters alive in case of emergency.
* The third Red Mage should sleep MR's pet upon spawning and fall back to the entrance along with a Thief who will pull and hold MR.
* A small party consisting of 2 Ninjas, a Bard with double Mambo, and a White Mage should pull GK to the steps and fight him there. This party can actually defeat GK on it's own if left to fight GK. Bard should immediately sleep Wyvern upon spawn and keep Wyvern Slept.
* All DD's will rush TT and kill him quickly.

* After TT falls, the DD's should head to MR to assist the Thief and Red Mage. Beware of charm, and ready sleep. Kill tiger afterwards.

* If GK is still standing, the remaining group should finish him and his wyvern. Kill EV last to win.

Some notes from our run - GK was harder than anticipated and killed at least half of the 4 people trying to kill it, might have been helpful for the brd to 2hr the fight to help it go smoother. After one ninja went down I had the other nin kite until we were ready to kill it.

Also a pld died kiting early on in the fight - had a smn (part of the dd) carby kite it. We wiped once in the fight, if I recall we had only killed TT and MR at the time. All who were able to get up did and after resting to full we went in with the same strat - plds kite MR and EV while the rest killed GK, then MR >> EV. Not the most smooth run ever but we managed to win.
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2010-02-12 16:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested in DM, I have 75rdm nin brd or 70blu I can use
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
 Pandemonium.Majere
Server: Pandemonium
user: Majere1
By Pandemonium.Majere 2010-04-01 15:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Recently migrated to asura, as everyone prolly knows by now, still looking to get this mission done. Have you all completed this yet? I have drk, pld, sam, thf, rng. Don't ask for pld though cause I have no experience tanking for events, especially not AAx5 divine might. I have done this mission before on a different char as rdm I believe, and it isn't easy. Also have 2 failed attempts on my current main char. :/
/tell me if you are still havent completed this. Name is Exsoth >.>
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2010-04-03 00:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I still need it myself if enough people show interest could always try to organize a run here
 Asura.Ryu
user: RyuAsura
By Asura.Ryu 2010-04-05 04:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Aye i'm still needing this also.
 Pandemonium.Igoge
Server: Pandemonium
user: tawiiams
By Pandemonium.Igoge 2010-04-05 12:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on this fight as well if you need another red mage.
 Asura.Exodina
user: Exodina
By Asura.Exodina 2010-04-05 13:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately I still need this fight, too. I can go as 75RDM or 75SAM (unless you want a 70DRG, which is doubtful at best). Let me know! ^^