users online
Forum » FFXI » General » PoL UCS - 5000
PoL UCS - 5000
 Shiva.Nightraid
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Nightraid 2010-01-25 15:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so basically i want to cancel my Account, i am able to access it due to Remember Password being turned on, but i cannot enter the Member information area because i have forgotten the password.

I just had Live Chat with a SE employer and they said they cant do anything unless i provide the Address details etc. I dont know the Address details because i made up fake ones at the time(dont ask), but i do have all my Reg Codes, CC number etc.

Any idea's or am i screwed? I was thinking just delete my Character, but that doesnt delete the ID's does it?
 Garuda.Mameshiba
Server: Garuda
user: Mameshiba
By Garuda.Mameshiba 2010-01-25 15:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It doesn't delete your ID's no ...
you'll just have an available slot to create a new character in the place of one you deleted.

Best thing I could advice is ... you could either try calling them again and explaining the situation or hope to remember your address or pw's.

*edit*
Btw, why don't you try counting the numbers of "*"'s that appears in your password which is already set to "remember my password"?

that should trigger any... memory of your password maybe?
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-25 15:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Also would be nice to from here on out keep a record of account information you use. Never know when it will be needed again.
 Shiva.Nightraid
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Nightraid 2010-01-25 16:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah i have a slight idea but ive already tried like 50 passwords -.-
And yes it would be a good idea to keep everything recorded from now on lol