Bayonetta Help
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-01-07 09:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if many of you have played this yet but I am stuck on the 2 headed dragon a little ways into chapter 3 in the lava.

Anyone know a site or know a way to beat the dragon? It's the part after going through Paradismo to get the hourglass.

Thanks ^.^

Remora.Dubont
Server: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2010-01-07 09:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-01-07 10:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Still on chapter two.

Tried setting it on easy yet?
 Unicorn.Emirii
Server: Unicorn
user: Emerii1
By Unicorn.Emirii 2010-01-07 10:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

That one was actually easier for me than the stuck in the chapel dragon. basically try to stay on the pillar walkway as long as you can shooting bullets at him until he knocks the pillar down, if the bottom is still lava-e get the glass and restore the pillar as soon as possible.

Not sure what causes the ground to become solid, but after a while it does, and thats when you can really pound him. When the ground becomes solid get down there ASAP and avoid his attacks, one of the attacks he will get his heads stuck in the ground, try to use as much combos as you can. When he flies up high you need to jump close to the hour glass, and the game will tell you to jump (you will automatically jump 3 or 4 stones) all the way up to dragon to use a megaton combo where you will rip one head off, rinse and repeat. Hope this helps ^^; basically the key is to stay on that pillar bridge until the ground becomes solid, and I wasn't sure what made it but waiting it out and dodging his attacks until then.

<3 Bayonetta <3
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-01-07 10:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

LoL I set it to Normal, I figure easy and very easy was for pussies.

Thanks Emirii! I'll try that. I didn't see a hourglass there before, I'll have to check it out. That dragon has a killer move :/
 Fenrir.Shindo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2010-01-07 11:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The ground starts off engulfed in flames. For boss battles, she activates a special mode where all her attacks become Wicked Weaves. Use Kulshedra instead of just relying on your guns while you're on the rampart. You'll need to get him to break the rampart for the hourglass to appear. It'll appear where the rampart was connected to the ground. As soon as you fall down, go for the hourglass. Not only will it restore the rampart, but it'll make the ground solid.

Once the ground is solid keep wailing on him from the rampart with Kulshedra until you stun him. You'll see his heads fall to the ground. At this point jump off and switch to Shuraba and get in as many hits as you can. Once he recovers, climb back on the rampart and repeat the previous strategy until you deplete his first health bar. At that point he'll destroy part of the stage and Witch Time will be activated automatically. Just jump towards him to perform a series of gigaton attacks to take off his head. Repeat the same strategy for his second head. At that point he'll destroy the entire stage and you'll be fighting him with limited time on a piece of rubble. Switch to Shuraba and wait for him to get in close then go to town in him.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-01-07 11:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
LoL I set it to Normal, I figure easy and very easy was for pussies.

Temporarily, badass madass.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-01-07 11:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

wow talk about laying on the sex in a game lol jsut watche dsome demos of it
 Leviathan.Mizuo
Server: Leviathan
user: Mizuo