MS Paint Challenge: Week 25 (SUMMONS)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » MS Paint Challenge: Week 25 (SUMMONS)
MS Paint Challenge: Week 25 (SUMMONS)
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Kujata.Erim
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-01-03 17:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh right, it's Sunday!

Shanel won my vote this week. Her summon mounts were awesome and her Mithra was so cute in every entry.
 Kujata.Vyren
user: Vyren
By Kujata.Vyren 2010-01-03 17:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Shanel said:
Thank you Vyren!! :)

I love the suikoden series *.* playing suikoden III at the moment, just finished II (best game ever, altho 3 might be as good) so epic!

<3 <3 <3 Flik and Viktor from 1&2 lol (super fangirl geeekout) :D
@ u @ we must converse about suikoden some time. My favourite series ever, played 1~5 and tactics/teirkreis. 1 and 2 are my favourites, theres something dark and eerie about the tone of 1 i liked, 2 was more cheery and the graphics were so nice <3 decent 2D they should have kept it 2D :< 3 was good I always had a soft spot for Luc. Am reading the manga of 3 recently.
By semimmortal 2010-01-03 17:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Voting Rinielenika.
Still amazed at how detailed it is...

Also, was hoping to see Aena's final work. Looks pretty epic O.o
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-01-03 17:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the remindey. Vote Misao!
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2010-01-03 18:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, and I have to vote semimmortal.... strangely enough, lol. But that reverse portal was just amazing awesome @___@ it caught my eye the moment it was posted It was so hard to pick... I loved all of Shanels... along with uh... EVERYONES. The boat... wtf lmao. Oh man. This is all awesome. WAHHH D: SO HARD TO PICK EVERY WEEK.
 Kujata.Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-01-03 20:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Since the votes are coming in a bit late, Cai is going to be counting the votes around noon tomorrow. If he's not up by then I'll be counting them up. We need more votes people!!! >:O
 Hades.Triet
Server: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2010-01-04 00:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I vote Shanel
 Carbuncle.Okamiwolf
Server: Carbuncle
user: okamiwolf
By Carbuncle.Okamiwolf 2010-01-04 00:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I vote for Rinielenika!
 Carbuncle.Krionin
Server: Carbuncle
user: Krionin1
By Carbuncle.Krionin 2010-01-04 00:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I vote for Rinielenika
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2010-01-04 00:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that I have a moment to comment... since I cant sleep for whatever reason... LONG POST IS LONG SORRY, BUT I WANTED TO COMMENT ON EVERYONES WORK!!!!!!!

@Rowland: GIANT CACTUAR FOR THE FREAKING WIN. omg seriously. Top it off with mustache and you had me loling. Haha! This is great!

@Kriple: Not gonna lie, when I first read the thread the first thing that came to mind was the some kind of chocobo summon. You totally beat me to that and I was like DUUUDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE. I LOVE your fat chocobo. :D

@Erim: O.M.F.G. Seriously I was so close to picking you again. I was out of my chair laughing when I first read it. I LOVE the detail you got going with the spray brush tool o---o

@Semimmortal: DUDE. DUUUDE. This was so trippy and awesome I love it so much. The simple detail really caught my eye, on top of I just kept *staring at it*. ITS SO COOL AND LIKE CONTINUOUS OF THE CONTINUED. I think you followed the lines more of what I thought this challenge week was going for too. Thats IMO btw. But still. DUDEEEEEEEEE.

@Ashitaka: Okay, you get 1.) Thumbs up for adding all the stuff after people asked for it XD and 2.) BANANA. AND. SNORLAX. NUFF. FREAKING. SAID. LOL. Another close pick in my book @__@.........

@Ashkente: ODIN. WUT. Or I think? either way, it reminds me more of the FF9 variety (maybe because I just finished replaying the game...) but woah. AWESOME.

@Misao: OMG. AFTER CHCOBO I THOUGHT OF THAT AS WELL AND WAS SO BUMMED YET TOTALLY THRILLED WHEN I SAW YOURS. ANOTHER close picker in my favs. OMG I LOVE how the mithra is riding it lol wtf! XDDDDDD

@Poupee: NOTHING IS BETTER THAN SUMMONING. EVER.

@Kiichi: DUDE female ramuh is kinda cool. I wonder if someone could make a .dat mod edit of the original ramuh and sexy him up XD I mean... we already have two chicks in the summons... why not have... OMFG. SEX CHANGE OF ALL THE AVATARS. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. *EPIC IDEA*

@Cheyne: WOAH. ENOUGH SAID. PERIOD. WOAH.

@Shanel: Why do you make me cry with your awesome? Talk about over doing it in such an amazing way. My fave was the gumby version. Holy crap. I seriously was voting for you until the last second I changed, and Im sorry I did cause its so awesome but this week was so freaking hard to pick @___@ WOW.

@Lianua: I want to summon the big fatty worm too! Doing the biddings of evil... mwhahahhahaha!! XD I LOVE the expressions!! to funny!!!

@Beelshaman: Not going to lie, I totally .dat swap my carby to be a carbychu once in a while. True story. <3 <3 <3 carbychu is the BEST.

@Nanyo: God I swear you, Shanel, and Aene stun me with your awesome every time I look since I've started checking out these threads. WTF AMAZING LOL.

@Misao: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I dont think I can say much more than that. Oh, and so what if you're on SCH! XD DOOD IS DOOD TIME. Prinny dance would be the funniest attack ever.

@Aene: *jaw drop*

@Nonponcho: LULZ. I cant... I cant really comment much more than that. Your drawing made me smile so much though seriously. <3!

[+]
 Kujata.Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-01-04 01:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

God freaking damn, calm down Rinie! lol xD

But thank you, your compliment(s) are appreciated by every submitter here I'm sure.
 Diabolos.Shanel
Server: Diabolos
user: Shanel
By Diabolos.Shanel 2010-01-04 08:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Voting Rinielenika

Great job :) looks fantastic!
and thank you ^-^ for the nice stuff said

Awesome entries this week! :D
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2010-01-04 08:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Erim said:
God freaking damn, calm down Rinie! lol xD

But thank you, your compliment(s) are appreciated by every submitter here I'm sure.

Calm down? HAH! What is this nonsense you speak!........ okay no sorry @___@ I love talking probably too much and go overboard sometimes... please forgive meeee @___@ /hides
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-01-04 08:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rinielenika said:
Now that I have a moment to comment... since I cant sleep for whatever reason... LONG POST IS LONG SORRY, BUT I WANTED TO COMMENT ON EVERYONES WORK!!!!!!!

@Rowland: GIANT CACTUAR FOR THE FREAKING WIN. omg seriously. Top it off with mustache and you had me loling. Haha! This is great!

@Kriple: Not gonna lie, when I first read the thread the first thing that came to mind was the some kind of chocobo summon. You totally beat me to that and I was like DUUUDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE. I LOVE your fat chocobo. :D

@Erim: O.M.F.G. Seriously I was so close to picking you again. I was out of my chair laughing when I first read it. I LOVE the detail you got going with the spray brush tool o---o

@Semimmortal: DUDE. DUUUDE. This was so trippy and awesome I love it so much. The simple detail really caught my eye, on top of I just kept *staring at it*. ITS SO COOL AND LIKE CONTINUOUS OF THE CONTINUED. I think you followed the lines more of what I thought this challenge week was going for too. Thats IMO btw. But still. DUDEEEEEEEEE.

@Ashitaka: Okay, you get 1.) Thumbs up for adding all the stuff after people asked for it XD and 2.) BANANA. AND. SNORLAX. NUFF. FREAKING. SAID. LOL. Another close pick in my book @__@.........

@Ashkente: ODIN. WUT. Or I think? either way, it reminds me more of the FF9 variety (maybe because I just finished replaying the game...) but woah. AWESOME.

@Misao: OMG. AFTER CHCOBO I THOUGHT OF THAT AS WELL AND WAS SO BUMMED YET TOTALLY THRILLED WHEN I SAW YOURS. ANOTHER close picker in my favs. OMG I LOVE how the mithra is riding it lol wtf! XDDDDDD

@Poupee: NOTHING IS BETTER THAN SUMMONING. EVER.

@Kiichi: DUDE female ramuh is kinda cool. I wonder if someone could make a .dat mod edit of the original ramuh and sexy him up XD I mean... we already have two chicks in the summons... why not have... OMFG. SEX CHANGE OF ALL THE AVATARS. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. *EPIC IDEA*

@Cheyne: WOAH. ENOUGH SAID. PERIOD. WOAH.

@Shanel: Why do you make me cry with your awesome? Talk about over doing it in such an amazing way. My fave was the gumby version. Holy crap. I seriously was voting for you until the last second I changed, and Im sorry I did cause its so awesome but this week was so freaking hard to pick @___@ WOW.

@Lianua: I want to summon the big fatty worm too! Doing the biddings of evil... mwhahahhahaha!! XD I LOVE the expressions!! to funny!!!

@Beelshaman: Not going to lie, I totally .dat swap my carby to be a carbychu once in a while. True story. <3 <3 <3 carbychu is the BEST.

@Nanyo: God I swear you, Shanel, and Aene stun me with your awesome every time I look since I've started checking out these threads. WTF AMAZING LOL.

@Misao: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I dont think I can say much more than that. Oh, and so what if you're on SCH! XD DOOD IS DOOD TIME. Prinny dance would be the funniest attack ever.

@Aene: *jaw drop*

@Nonponcho: LULZ. I cant... I cant really comment much more than that. Your drawing made me smile so much though seriously. <3!

Did you eat too many shrooms? Hoooolllllyyyy moooolllyyy.

lololol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-01-04 10:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply

GET IN YOU VOTES, THIS SHOP'S CLOSING
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-04 10:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheyne
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-04 10:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Row
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2010-01-04 10:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

poupe summoning giant icecream is Wewt, and <3 the expression
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-01-04 10:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow it worked. lol 15 minutes left until I have to pretend to announce things while really just heckling the ***out of Rinie for that brain-explosion-converted-to-text.
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2010-01-04 11:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Oh wow it worked. lol 15 minutes left until I have to pretend to announce things while really just heckling the ***out of Rinie for that brain-explosion-converted-to-text.

; ; Im sorry! I can delete my post it it its easier for people to read w/o all the text there!!!! ; ;
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-01-04 11:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rinielenika said:
Seraph.Caiyuo said:

; ; Im sorry! I can delete my post it it its easier for people to read w/o all the text there!!!! ; ;

Don't you dare. The ADHD post is awesome.

Oh, anyway. I'm voting Rinielenika. The well drawn shadows blew me away. /jealous
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-01-04 11:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rinielenika said:
Seraph.Caiyuo said:

I'm just kidding, and besides, you've been caught in quote hell, so there's no escape!

SLOWLY COUNTING edit: DONE COUNTING

Here we go! Naturally I wasted time checking all the previous pages forgetting that everyone started voting last minute and they were all neatly contained in page 5. Very close between Shanel and Rinie, but not even battle cat could save Shanel this round! lol Congrats, Rinielenika!

Also as a note, if you can try to include something short and concise in your new thread title for this week to hint as to what the contest is going to be about. Seemed to get a bit more participation this time around.
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2010-01-04 11:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

NEEDS MOAR VOTES.

Crap Im in quote hell now. THERE IS NO ESCAPE EVAR ; ; WAHHHH
 Kujata.Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-01-04 11:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't escape it Rinie... Where is our new challenge?! >:O

Only then can you be set free from quote hell.
 Kujata.Nanyo
user: Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2010-01-04 11:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry I didn't vote, I really didn't know who to vote for plus I've some Distractions going on ATM <.< I'll probably be pretty poorly off for this Week XD If I get something it'll be a silly easy stuff. Great Entired this week, I loved them all
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2010-01-04 12:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote.Hell said:
Quote.Hell said:
Quote.Hell said:
Quote.Hell said:
Quote.Hell said:
Quote.Hell said:
Quote.Hell said:
Quote.Hell said:
 Siren.Ashkente
Server: Siren
user: Ashkente
By Siren.Ashkente 2010-01-04 12:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Rinie totally deserved this win, not least of which for the amazing show of sportsmanship.

Thank you for the compliment, but let's face it, mine was meh at best.

For the record, I got the pose etc from a screencap at FFwiki. (Not ffxiwiki, ffwiki)
It was FF7 Odin.
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2010-01-04 12:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy crap.... thank you guys. I thought Shanel would totally win over me @___@ yikes.... you guys are amazingly sweet........ Thank you..... ; ;

And Ashkente, meh or not, this weekly challenge isnt about skill, its about having fun :3 You did a great job I think!